Powers

Is Neverland Paradise?

A ray of sunlight is what woke me up from my unusually comfortable nap.

"Looks like someone is awake."

"Oh, morning Sungjong." I sat up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.

"I made you breakfast." Sungjong stuck a large plate under my face, jellied toast with some eggs on the side.

"You know, now that I think of it it has been a while since I have eaten. Thanks." I took the plate from Sungjong and happily ate my meal as he skipped his way out of the room.

"Good Morning!" Sungyeol burst into the room, arms wide. I stopped chewing, a cheek filled with food.

"Sorry, maybe I should go." He turned around before I quickly swallowed my food and stuck my hand out.

"Wait." I coughed, remnants of the toast had not gone down smoothly.

"Haha, want some water?" He handed me a glass from behind his back.

"Where did you get this from?" I held up the glass of water and turned him around.

"Stop that it tickles." He slapped my hand away and looked offended.

"Sorry." I non-chalantly said as I crossed my legs and continued drinking my water.

"So, how do you like it here in Paradise?" He plopped down beside me.

"Well its much better then the first impression I got in Neverland." I huffed, feeling chills run down my spine even though the room was 'luke warm'.

"Why, what happened?" He said in a rush leaning closer and gripping onto my arm.

"I don't know, I mean I'd rather not remember it." Pulling my arm away I finished my glass of water and set it down on the bedside table.

"Oh, okay well you better get changed for the day." And with that, Sungyeol left.

"But wai-" He  had already closed the door, what was I going to wear?

Turning around I saw that on my bed lay a white long sleeve shirt with yellow jeans. Ontop of it were different colored leather bracelettes and a ribbon hairtie.

The bracelettes were white, green, red, purple, pink, black and finally yellow. Slipping on the clothes and rolling on the bracelettes I tied my hair into a bun perched right on top of my head.

"Someone finally decided to show up." Myungsoo said, legs crossed -- as always.

I rolled up my sleeves, "What is your proble-" Right when he turned to me I was whisked away at the waist by Hoya.

"Hey what was that for!" I hissed.

He didn't answer but instead replied by turning me around.

A field.

A field with lush wheat and blooming flowers.

"A place where the scent of bakery air blows through all day." Hoya continued off my thoughts, I heavily sniffed the air and found out he was right.

The scent of croissants and pastries filled my lungs with warmth, when I exhaled I felt the same warmth leaving me as if I just walked out of a bakery on a winter day.

"Calming isn't it?" Hoya inhaled.

"Yea, hey is that a well?" I pointed to the stone well in the distance and started running to it.

"It's closed off though." Hoya pointed out as I leaned over the sealed well.

"Do you hear that?" I pressed my ear against the boards and heard a loud screeching.

"Watch out!" Hoya grabbed me by the waist, a large bat winged gargoyle burst through the boards and soared into the air.

It turned towards me and started flying in my direction when I reached behind me and pulled a gun out of nowhere.

Lying dead on the ground, it gave one last screech and dissolved into sand that was blown away into the wind.

"Are you guys okay?" I heard Sunggyu running through the bush.

"Yea were fine." Hoya called back, I was still admiring my gun.

A silver desert eagle that had just popped out of nowhere.

"Where did you get that from?" Sunggyu roughly grabbed my hand.

"I don't know!" I raised my voice, seeing as he looked real pissed.

"Go up to your room." He sounded like my father, and as the child I obeyed.

"Geez, I didn't do anything wrong." I huffed, falling onto the bed.

"Well, maybe its because you unexpectedly have a, what do you humans call it?" Myungsoo was talking to me in an un-douchy manner, legs crossed as always.

"Ah, superpower, yes." He smiled thoughtfully.

"I bet they are going to have a real fit over that." Myungsoo smiled at me and walked out the door, I heard a platter being thrown against the floor.

The sun grew brighter though the windows and I decided that being in this house while there is chaos going, well really isn't safe. At the moment.

Plus I have a gun with me so I'll be fine.

After having the difficulty with opening the window, I swung my legs over and scaled the wall, landing with a plop.

Right. Infront. Of. A. Window.

"Hey, get back here!" Looks like they haven't learned my name either.

I jumped over the wall of plotted plants and ran down the path to the lake.

Skidding to a stop I rested on the gravel.

"Never thought I would see you again." I whipped out my gun and faced it to . .  Kevin?

"Hello again." He smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soo, I updated, and i might do another update tomorrow since I have a four day weekend. :)

By the way, did they learn your name? Im not too sure actually, tell me if they already did (in the past chapters) so I can this ^ , i was too lazy to look at the other chapters XP

Anyways, comment i'd love to know your take on the story, oh and do you guys think im being a bit too wordy? or over-descriptive cause im getting the feeling that i am.

So if you guys need to tell me something, go on ahead , think of it as constructive criticism, (but not too constructive)