Mysteries

Is Neverland Paradise?

things that you think are in italics

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Something cold landed on my face, but quickly dispersed into a warm liquid. My legs were freezing cold as another breeze swept past.

I sat up, which was a bad idea considering everything was really swirly. The only thing I could make out was colors: white and dark green. No intelligent life either.

I stumbled forward as I tried to stand up, a narrow path surrounded by dark evergreen trees gaurded the path that was infront of me. It was pretty gloomy and dark out here too.

After walking I saw two wooden signs infront of me.

I looked to the one on my left. I couldn't read that sign. So I looked the one to my right and I couldn't understand it either, but when I looked back to the sign on the left it said Neverland. Then when I looked to the sign on my right it said Paradise. So where do I go, or better question.

Which do I choose?

Let's go with Paradise.

I remember the stories of Neverland, puberty consumed tweens who never wanted to grow up. Plus, flying is overrated.

I walked past the sign as I could see that the new path infront of me, the dark evergreen trees slowly morphed into light-green. And sun peeked through the clouds.

I kept on walking when I saw a small white house, surrounded by low cement walls that held flowers. From where I was standing, the house looked in okay condition, the white paint seemed to be chipping off, but it seemed pretty liveable.

I was right about a couple things. The paint was chipping off the house, and the cement walls held flowers. This is where I was wrong.

The paint was almost crying itself off the house, and the flowers were withered. The green door that entered the house, the paint was crying off that one too. Revealing the dark wooden tone underneath.

I creaked past the door, not too shocked when I saw that not alot of furniture was in the house. And if there was, it was just a table or two, and they were covered in white sheets.

Right past the entrance were stairs the led up and behind me, past the stairs was what seemed liked a kitchen. To my left was a living room?

Lets check the kitchen.

Again, not too much furniture, and the fridge was empty. Atleast the floors were clean

Poor house.

In here, there also seemed to be the back entrance where I could see more of the withering flowers.

Exiting the kitchen I walked straight up the stairs looking at the faded portaits that clung to the walls. I couldn't even tell what was on them.

The upstairs was basically like the rest of the house. Wooden floors, few furniture that was covered in sheets. Only three rooms up here. I walked down the hall to the room, the window directly facing me. In here was a covered bed, hastily shoved into the corner.

I walked to the bright window setting my hands on the splintered sill, letting the rays warm my cold body. I heard a train blare in the distance, but not too long after that did I hear a gruff but silky voice.

"Who are you?" I spun around, meeting eyes with a stern man. He was clad in black with coifed hair. His long sleeve shirt had the other sleeve snaking around his arm.

"I said, who are you?" He walked forwards, causing me to back up against the window sill, its splinters broke through my clothes and lightly scratching my back.

Wait, what am I wearing?

I looked down to see that I was wearing white shorts, with a white top to match. No wonder my legs were freezing.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you." He pulled on my wrist, forcing me to look at him.

I tried to resalivate my already dry throat.

"If your not going to answer." He sighed tugging hard which caused the large splinter to strike against my back. I could feel the blood slowly trickle its way down.

He paused, rigid. He sniffed the air and slightly looked at me under his eyelashes, his grip loosening.

I made a break for it, running past him and down the stairs as he made no attempt to try and catch me.

But he was already there at the bottom of the stairs, waiting for me with arms crossed.

"Who is she?" I looked at feminine looking male. But when he looked at me, the petals dancing around him floated to the ground and smoked away.

"Same thing I was asking." I returned my attention to the stern man.

"Give the girl a break, she just got here." A muscular came from the kitchen under the stairs.

Wait, how did he know I was here?

He paused and sniffed the air.

"You know-" the muscled man said.

"-I know." the stern man sighed.

"Should I?" I heard a man's voice behind me, I didn't even hear any steps.

"Please." The stern man answered to the voice as he rubbed his temples and walked away with the others.

"Sorry." He said as he place his hands gently on my shoulder. Suddenly I felt sleepy and slooped backwards my eyes drooping.

The last thing I could recall was a dark shadow wavering over my face and I fully closed my lids.

I dropped into a deep slumber.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if the chapter fails, my mozilla crashed and I had to rush-write. (my bedtime is soon XD)

so how do you guys like it, like i said earlier sorry if it fails. ^^"

oh, say hi to Asianstar133 (im sure you all remember her from 'bout to go down)

shes gonna be my co author for this one too =)

comment, its always nice to get feedback =)

Enjoy