The trip to Neverland . . not glorious.

Is Neverland Paradise?

I woke up finding myself at the entrance of Neverland.

"Hello Miss, are you lost?" I startled myself away from the voice.

"Oh, sorry, did I frighten you?" I didn't answer. All I could do was put my injured hands near my face and stare.

"Oh my, look at your hands!" The young man took a couple steps toward me before I shifted away.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you." He softened and slowly came forward as I began to relax.

After looking at the young man I found that he was wearing a black beater underneath a shimmery, ripped, fishnet cloth. Not only that but he looked a tad too feminine. His jawline was strong and sharp and his eyes seemed as if they were heavily lined with black eyeliner, but it suited his small and feminine physique. His hair, it was a soft tousled brown with lighter colored streaks.

Unconsciously I had reached out my hand to his soft feather like hair.

"Uhm, are you alright?" He had lightly touched my arm which sent a jolt through my whole body.

"Oh, sorry. I'm Kevin by the way, you are?" He cocked his head as he waited for an answer.

"~~~~~~." I said in a low whisper, I was completely taken aback by this mans beauty and I couldn't get over it.

"You should get some sleep, its already very late." He said so matter of factly picking me up bridal style, in no way did I ever struggle, again I was staring at his perfect face.

The walk to Neverland wasn't very long, and the scenery never seemed to change from the cross-roads.

Evergreen trees, snow, some flowers here and there, but other then that not much else.

"Were here, you like?" Kevin carefully dropped me infront of a large modern mansion.

"Expecting a castle?" He looked at me as I immediately fell on my .

"Oh, are you alright!" He lifted me up.

"I'm tired." I hung my head in exhaustion.

Again I was picked up and was carried to the house.

"Who's she." Was what I heard immediately after the door closed.

"Some girl I found at the entrance." I heard Kevin say.

"And you just brought her here, she could be with them for all we know?" The person raised their voice.

"When I found her she had tears on her face and her hands were bleeding from the fingertips, does that make you think shes with them?" I felt Kevin's chest vibrate since I was laying my head on his chest.

"Fine, but she sleeps in your room." Whoever was talking to Kevin left.

"Are you still awake?" His voice softened.

"Barely." I slurred.

"Come on, were close to my room." I heard him carrying my up the stairs and a door shut, I assumed that we were in his room.

"You can sleep in my bed tonight, I'll go on the couch in the living room." I could almost feel him tucking me in as I lolled my head towards him.

The only thing I heard before he left was a soft click from the shutting of a door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HIP HIP HURAH FOR GAY LAME SHORT CHAPTERS AND LONG UPDATES! =DDDDD

I'm still not sure for who I should put for the main character on ukiss's side, I was thinking kevin cause you no, im a kevin fan, but then I already have another story on him and and THIS IS JUST SO HARD DUDE!

anyways

So how you guys liking this so far? is it good, is it bad?

Comment who you would like to see for the main on ukiss's side in the comments belowwwwww

Love y'all bye!

BUT VAIT, check out mah tumblr here --> http://chyballs.tumblr.com/