I'm back where I started.

Is Neverland Paradise?

Dear Lord, what is wrong with my head.

I shifted to the side hoping the pain would go away but instead was inches away from another mans face.

"Ahhh!" I screamed as I rolled backwards and fell off the bed.

"Woohyun look what you did." I heard one scold.

I snapped my head up.

"Greetings Mortal." I looked into a mans disgusted face as he uncaringly looked at his nails.

"Sorry about Myungsoo." My skin surged with electricity as some random guy tried to touch me.

"Sorry." He apologized, stood up and backed away from me. He was pretty tall.

I felt something touch my back as I whirled around and scooted backwards.

Another gentleman was frozen in a hunched position as he looked at me with big, confused eyes.

"Dongwoo, your scaring her." The one named Woohyun had come up and put his hand on Dongwoo's shoulder.

"Looks whos talking." Said the feminine one.

I heard someone shuffle behind me and pick me up.

"No let go!" I shouted as I tried to squirm out of his grasp.

"Should I make her sleep again?" The tall one approached me.

"No!" I screamed and he backed away ashamed.

"I think were good Sungyeol." Woohyun was slowly edging toward me but stopped when I glared at him.

"Just let me go." I huffed, on the verge of tears.

They all stopped and walked into different parts of the room and the one behind me let me go.

"Sorry." He was going to put his hand on my shoulder but I slapped it away, staring at the gesture.

Everyone was wearing black except me, but it was so hard to describe what they were wearing. Silk, blank, cut-off backs, safety pins!?

grmrmble

I looked down and held my flat stomach.

"Are you hungry?" I just looked at Sungyeol.

"I'll take that as a yes." He bowed slightly at me as I watched him leave the room.

I decided to follow him, to make sure when he made my food he didn't put anything in it. Nobody else seemed to notice.

Creeping beside the entrance to the kitchen, I slowly shifted my head over the doorway. But he saw me.

.

I heard him chuckled as his footsteps grew closer.

"Here you go." He smiled at me and held out the sandwich platter. Again I stared at it.

"Its a sandwich." He nodded at me.

I nodded back, but continued staring at the sandwich.

"I didn't poison it." I looked up at him and carefully pryed the sandwich out of his hands, not breaking the eye contact.

"Is something wrong?" I heard someone call from upstairs.

"No everythings all right." He called back.

"Whats wrong?" He looked at me.

"I don't like eating infront of people, nonetheless strangers." I managed to squeak.

"Oh here." He grabbed my arm but instantly pulled away. Ignoring the gesture I walked to where he was facing.

Which was nothing. He was facing nothing but an empty, furniture-less kitchen.

"Oh sorry-"

"I-I'm not that hungry anymore,sorry." My stomach agreed.

"It's alright." He took the plate from my hand and he turned around, when he turned back the plate was nowhere to be seen.

"Is it really." I rhetorically answered.

"Pardon." He faced me.

"Is everything really alright."

"I'm not sure-"

"I'm in a place I don't know, surrounded by guys I don't know, and I don't even know if I'm hungry or not. Is everything really alright?" I slumped over.

"Why don't you let us explain." I turned to face the stern man whose face had now softened. The rest of the gus were tagging along.

"Were demons." I didn't let him finish his sentence. I turned right on my heel and headed for the backdoor, my hand was about to turn the knob when someone grabbed my wrist.

"You didn't let me finish."

"Were good demons." I let him continue.

"Living in the fantasy like world, waiting for the right girl to come by." Woohyun spoke.

"Wait, right girl, does that mean there was more before me?"

Eew, these guys could be pedos for all I know.

"He didn't mean it like that, by the way I'm Sungjong." The feminine one spoke up.

"We are here, merely waiting for some mortal girl to come by and sweep one of us off our feet." He smiled which crinkled his eyes, making them smaller than they already were.

"Sweep us off our feet meaning marry one of us." Sungjong said.

"Wait, one of you?" I stiffened, was I going to be forced to marry one these guys?

"Yes, one of us." He smiled.

That was it, I wriggled out of the stern man's grasp and fully turned the knob of the door when someone grabbed my waist.

"And where do you think your going?" Woohyun slung me over his shoulder but I managed to jump out and crawl my way away.

"Get back here." He grabbed my ankle.

At this point I was crying. It was like in the horror movies but this time it wasn't a movie. Real demons this time, and I weren't even sure if they were lying about the good part.

The adrenaline in my heart was exploding as I clawed at the ground, my fingernails bleeding. The spot where his hand was on, my bare ankle, I felt like my skin was on fire. I just wanted him to let go, to not touch me anymore. It was frightening how tough his hold was.

"Woohyun stop!" Everything froze, and the house grew silent. The pressure on my ankle slowly released, and once it was gone I bolted out of the house.

I ran along the path leading away from the house as the trees slowly morphed back into the same evergreen. By the time I was at the two signs I collapsed on the ground, my fingernails were bleeding, I was crying. In other words I was a mess.

I was thinking of going to Neverland but something told me not too.

Look at Paradise, it wasn't even Paradise, just very odd demons.

What if Neverland is filled with bloodsucking fairies or something dangerous.

My conscience was right, but I was currently stuck here. Maybe I should get some rest. Stumbling toward a tree near the Neverland entrance, I layed my head, and fell into a deep sleep.

I was back where I started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry for making infinite really scary and evil and frightening and mean and other stuff its just that it melds in with the plot.
Did you guys figure out who would be the 'main' character on the Infinite side?

Choding.

So what do you guys think so far? I hope you guys like it cause I skipped studying for this XDD

Don't forget to comment, your support means alot!