love teasing you

***Cupid's gameplan (on HIATUS..sorry)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**************kkkkkkkkkkrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!*******************

"Wah!! Yes! awake! i'm awake!!!!", Luhan exclaimed, seating up, slightly swaying from left to right, with hands up high as if surrendering, eyes still closed.

Scratching his head, sleep still clouding his thoughts, he looked around his dimly lit room.

"Ah!" and fell back in his warm sheets, he was about to huddle in to continue his interrupted sleep when---

!!!!!!BANG!!!!!, the door slammed at impact.

"Yah! You brat! Wake up!", Kris shouted, as he barged into Luhan's room, wearing a manly apron. **ahhh!! kyeopta!!!! hehe"

"Mmmh.." was the only sound he heard as a reply.

"Ah, jinja! This kid,"..and he walked towards the windows, pulling the curtains wide, and a flood of sunrays rushed into the room.

Making Luhan pull the sheets over his head, like a vampire-to-a-sun reflex.

"Luhan! Wake up!", he said, and walked back to the bed.

His younger brother looked like a hamster enclosed in those big sheets.

Kris tried tugging the sheets away, but Luhan held to it tightly.

"Yah!", he continued on tugging.

"Ah! Hyung..........let....me...........sleeeeppppppp...*yawn* juseyo", and furrowed deeper in his sheets.

"Hamster.." Kris uttered.

Then suddenly smiling, he said,"ah,..ok, i'll sleep too!" and then jokingly fell right atop Luhan, facing up, arms and legs splayed all over the bed.

Luhan yelled and squirmed beneath his hyung's dead weight.

"Ah!!!!" screamed Luhan, who was wide awake now, "hyung!! ok ok! i'm getting up now!", and tried to squirm away from Kris.

But Kris still kept to his act. Not budging even when Luhan was trying to remove him from laying atop him.

"Ah! Hyung!", yelled Luhan who was now exhausted from his squirming.

"Hahah", Kris laughed, still not budging from his position.

Mischief crossed Luhan's mind, then reached for his hyung's cheek and 'squeeeeezzzeee!'

"AH!", effectively making Kris move away.

Standing now, "brat!", he pointed at Luhan, and caressing his pinched cheeks.

But a smile was on his hyung's face so Luhan did not worry.

"Your fault!", and sticked out his tongue,and laughed, while running out of his room, when Kris failed at capturing him when he tried to lunged at him.

He heard his hyung's laughter as he was descending the stairs, and still heard the "brat!" comment when he reached the kitchen.

He saw that his hyung already made breakfast for them.Complete with freshly made fruit shake.

... His family consists of him and his hyung now, their parents both passed away when his hyung Kris was 18 years old, who was left with a restaurant to manage and a sobbing Luhan to take care of.

5 years swiftly passed since then, the business was growing, and Hyung Kris guided me while growing up himself.

So, yeah, as long as hyung's there, i'll never be alone. ...

"Hyung! Don't fall asleep on my bed! Come down! Let's eat!", Luhan yelled, making sure his hyung heard him all the way to the second floor.

"Hahah! How'd you know! I woke up real early just to make breakfast! Brat! Give me a break!", came the reply.

"Sleep after we eat!", Luhan replied, following that with a laugh.

Then his hyung came down the stairs, still dashing even with the apron on. *tehee!*

"Hey! You're already eating without me! ouch!", he said as he caught Luhan munching on a piece of bacon.

"Heheh, got hungry! And your too slow hyung!", he said laughing.

"Ah, this kid,"..said in surrender as he joined his brother in the dining table.

"Hyung..", Luhan offering a plate full of food, puppy eyed. *he rarely wears his glasses at home, unless he's studying or watching movies.*

"Hahah, that's your peace offering? Kiddo, you have to do better than that!",..Kris said, laughing.

"Ehemmm!", and Luhan tried again, setting the plate on the table first, then placed his h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter