sealing our fate

***Cupid's gameplan (on HIATUS..sorry)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ah!!! Now what? I can't really think of what to say right now!, Sehun said to himself, frustrated.

He looked at Luhan, who was looking back at him intently.

Sehun felt self-conscoius with that stare.

His cheeks burned up a little.

Ah, geez! Why am i this affected with him?!

He's staying quiet for a long time. It's making me nervous!

Is he just trying to control his anger? His cheeks are tinted red!

Please don't say i'm expelled! Pls. pls. pls.pls.! Luhan thought frantically, saying this again and again.

Then he heard Sehun as he cleared his throat.

"I'm not gonna say sorry for the kiss, or do anything of the sort. It was your fault anyway *thought: well, it was mine, but i'm not used to saying sorry, so*. And please, don't look at me while i'm talking *i'm embarassed!*. As for you trespassing on my property, you're-----"

Luhan, feeling panicked, spoke up, interrupting him: Please! Don't let me be expelled! I beg you! I'll do everything you ask! Just--please! *head bowed, and hands clasped tightly.

I was gonna say his forgiven but! Huh, change of plans! hahaha *evil laugh*

Sehun: Well, what do you propose that we should do about this then, hmm? *happy and amused at the same time*

Luhan, evidently bewildered,: Ah, anything that you wish of me, just please, don't expell me! *he pleaded*

Sehun: ARE YOU SURE about that?

Luhan: Yes! *replied too fast!*

Sehun t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter