in a trance!

***Cupid's gameplan (on HIATUS..sorry)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Like a walking zombie,Luhan went with the flow of the students going out of the stadium.

Excited chatters were surrounding him.

The event of the President smiling was everbody's topic,

*well it was a once in a lifetime scene, so, who could blame them?*

"Aiishhh...", Luhan let out a long sigh.

When he was finally out in the open, he decided to take a walk towards the school park.

*There were no classes today, students were free for the rest of the day just after the opening ceremony,it's like this every school year.*

The weather was perfect, the sun shining brightly with patches of clouds floating about.

And the cool breeze wading it's way through the trees, making them whisper, like giggling nymphs with secrets of their own.

"*Yawn*,....i'm sleepy..", was the thought that crossed my mind.

Then, suddenly, the moment when Oh Sehun stared at him and smiled with amusement flashed back into his mind.

"Waaah!!!" blushing, he started and quickly took a step back as if to escape from the memory, making some of the passing students to look at him,eyes questioning.

"Ah, miane.Excuse me." he fastened his pace trying to escape from the crowd of curious looks.

"Jinja! Luhan! Keep yourself together! This and that are not connected, you know? Dreams and reality are not one and the same.Wake up!", he chided himself while repeatedly patting his cheeks.

He finally reached the park.

There were rows of huts surrounding the lake, and benches were scattered all over the park.

Flowers and trees were strategically planted to provide shade and calming effect to people who will be resting at the benches.

Luhan picked out a bench far from the others who were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter