our passing encounter

***Cupid's gameplan (on HIATUS..sorry)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A shower of stars,flowers and a row of cupid flying about, with the singing voice of angels in the backgorund; You see your man ,

gorgeous in a tuxedo,

golden hair slicked back with wax,.

tall,.well built frame,..aawww,..(*^,^*) slowly walking towards you..

like a wolf in a hunt,.

the floor covered with clouds; flowers,choco bubble tea,and a stuffed deer in hand. Heart starts to beat fast,hands sweating,.. ***A "pinkish aura,dreams-of-a-perfect-prince-scene",wouldn't you say so?***

 

 

wait! what?! "your man"?! ma-my...,m-my,..a prince?!

"waahh! he's coming over!" you screamed in your mind (>/////<) (>v<)

Then he stops just a breath away,.your breath caught at your throat,. With head slightly tipped to the side, a loop-sided grin, twinkling eyes,. a wave of the hand, "annyeong.." he whispered, a faint blush evident on his cheek,. hands making their way to yours,.fingers entertwined,. sweet words of love whispered in your ear,.. Thump!-thump!-thump!-thump! goes your heart,almost deafening, breathing seemed to be a burden now, body stiff,.. a tingling sensation sweeping from the intertwined fingers, ..heads slowly leaning towards each other.. dugeun-dugeun-duguen-dugeun..... breaths caught as if from the suspense,..

Time stops,...

***like those in k-dramas where the camera takes you in a whirlwind and makes you dizzy j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter