puzzled by you

***Cupid's gameplan (on HIATUS..sorry)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With tears clouding his sight, and the uncontrollable sobs, Luhan just looked back blindly at Oh Sehun.

On the other hand,

Sehun couldn't help but stare, as in really stare at the face that's now fully presented to him.

With the thick weird looking glasses gone, brown eyes hooded with thick eyelahes, drenched in tears,*which only made them look a lot more adorable*, was set on him.

Sehun then reached for his pocket to get out the handkerchief he always carry with him.

Then started to wipe dry the tear-stained face.

Blinking from surprise, Luhan grabbed Sehun's arm,as if stopping him.

Sehun frowned.

And was aboout to say something when Luhan suddenly said:

"I'm sorry." with a voice asking for forgiveness.

"Why?" asked Sehun.

"'coz i think i broke a rule...? or something..?" said Luhan with a worried face.

Oh shoot! I made trouble on my first day of school! And to the owner's son, no less.Will i be expelled? Oh please, don't let that happen!, thought Luhan,then fear started to creep up on him.

Sehun looked at him for a long time with his usual pokerface.

He's saying sorry? I should be the one saying that to him!

I kissed him!

Kissed!

As in "chhhuuu!!!" right on the lips!

Not that he knows that.*hehe* Sehun laughing silently.

Conflicting emotions were showing on Sehun's face, making Luhan more worried.

UH OH,...alarms were ringing off in Luhan's mind.

Here comes trouble!

And sure enough, it did, but not the trouble Luhan was talking about.

*And it began.*

*smirk* Sehun slowly grabbed Luhan's hand that was still clinging to his arm, bringing him up, and now they're standing face to face.

"Oh, you are in deep deep trouble", he whispered near Luhan's ear, emphasizing the words by saying them slowly.

Luhan's eyes widened and mouth slightly opened.

OH! I've done it! How am i gonna explain  this to my brother?! I'll be scolded for sure! He's scary when he gets angry! Oh geez! What am i gon-------

*smack!*chu!*

"Wha--?" Luhan muttered, eyes widening in shock.

"That's part of your punishment.", said Sehun, mischief clearly written on his face.

Blushing like a tomato now, Luhan just gaped at the boy in front of him, not knowing what to do.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter