i snapped!

***Cupid's gameplan (on HIATUS..sorry)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

Lay was caught off guard by the sudden declaration, but did not show it. He loved teasing his beloved brother, and he really have no intention of butting in between this two.

 

 

But clearly Sehun misread him, so much so, he bared his fangs to his hyung.

 

 

 

so he sees me as a rival? haha, oh little brother, what have this cute thing done to you?..  Lay laughingly said to himself.

 

 

 

Eventhough the kid beside his brother is admittedly cute, both brothers have separate tastes when it comes to this things.

 

 

But Sehun appears to have forgotten that.

 

 

Turning from a sweet little brother to a growling possessive man.

 

 

This is fun, never seen him like this before, haha...Lay thought to himself, an unreadable expression on his face while starring at the two, deliberately staring at Luhan and back to his younger brother.

 

 

 

PAUSE! ***just a little note from me ^-^ : between the two brothers, Lay is the one who is mature and composed, but becomes a typical tease of a brother when it comes to Sehun, fitting of his 'older brother role'. Sehun, on the other hand gives in to his natural animalistic side once he feels something is at his disadvantage.**as you can probably sense from the way he reacted in this situation,**eventhough Lay didn't even do anything,..yet**uehehehe***now back to the story..........**

 

 

 

Automatically putting his hands on Sehun's waist, intended for stability, to lessen the impact the sudden gesture caused.

Luhan found himself squeezed on the side of Sehun, wrapped in a tight embrace.

The gesture ignited a warm feeling s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter