the realistic HIM

***Cupid's gameplan (on HIATUS..sorry)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.^-^.  "Annyeong!" *bows* i'm Luhan, 18 yrs. old, a highschool student at the I.S.HunHan Boys Academy

*guess what "I.S." means,hehe,i know you know XD*

It's a prestigious school for boys, and almost, if not all of the students here are the heirs to business conglomerates or something like that.

" :D Daebak!!!,ne?"

BUT, not me, i got in through a scholarship grant through my good grades. Hurray for me! kekeke XP

I'm here for my first year, and i assure you, I AM NERVOUS as a deer in its new environment! It's enough that they all have these prince-like aura surrounding them that it makes the existence of someone like me eradicated just  by being on the same room as them.

It's just blinding!  (*O*)"

Wheew! *wipes brow*, you don't know how oppressing that feeling is!

They can also conjure "magic"! Yes! Magic in my eyes that is,hehe, or is the more suitable term: "sorcery"? Hmm,.anyways!

A 5-seconds sideway glance from any of them can make a girl swoon from a lack of breath,and i've seen that many times during the enrollment period. Don't make me start on how potent their smiles are! Please, don't! Begging here! *hehe*

Just this morning, girls were gathered at the main gate of the school just to catch a glimpse of their "oppas", princes riding modern horses: namely limos. And, man! were they loud! Swooning,shrieks and shoving here and there, i barely got through that tough crowd without crumpling my uniform,sheesh. T-T

Yes,as i said before, i'm an ordinary citizen.

I WALK to school, i have glasses nearly covering half of my face, i'm awkward with people, i don't socialize, i have my head up in the clouds during my free time, or engrossed in a book totally oblivous of world around me, a world which doesn't really mind me at all.

*shrugs*. I'm ok with that, i guess.

They ARE deifintiely,unquestionably, no-arguments-whatsoever NOT from my world,and clearly i'm not from theirs.

HUH..

I started to take the long winding journey up the hill where the looming building stood in its majesty.

Rows of expensive vehicles rushed pass me.

Covered in swea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter