got you good!

***Cupid's gameplan (on HIATUS..sorry)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The two brothers were locked in an intense stare.

One of ferocious growling wolf, and the other, an amused laughing eyes. **haha, shows you clearly the difference in the temperament of each brother was**

Lay showed a loop-sided grin, showing his deep dimple, and deliberately glanced at Luhan, whose face was entirely covered by Sehun’s hand.

The grin made Sehun’s blood boil over, igniting the fire that was already burning inside him.

Sehun himself coudn't understand why he was so pissed off with his brother right now, especially when his hyung never really did anything wrong, **well,atleast, not yet anyways! hehe**

Withdrawing from the embrace, Sehun grabbed Luhan’s shoulder and put the other behind him.

He stepped forward, fully facing his hyung now.

Luhan could feel the tension in the air, making him shiver.

 

Lay, instead of feeling offended or threatened, he felt amused by the posture his cute little brother was displaying towards him: Hmmm,brave, I’m really amused now,..*smirk*

 

“Hyung, don’t cross me, you know damn well---“ Sehun started, but was abruptly interrupted  by his hyung.

“So, your name is Wu Luhan?” said Lay, completely ignoring his brother.

 “Yes..”, Luhan stuttered, and fidgeted in place.

 “Cute.”, he said this while he was staring straight at Luhan, irritating Sehun more. **uh oh, don’t fall for it Sehunnie!***

Lay walked up to Sehun,stood too close to the other, and rested a hand on Sehun’s shoulder.

But he was still staring at Luhan.

Lay extended his hand towards Luhan for a handshake, and the latter, out of courtesy, accepted the handshake.

Luhan felt a cold aura emitting from Sehun and couldn’t stop himself from shivering.

The man in front of him was clearly tensed, hands balled in tight fists.

An animal ready to pounce for his prey.

Like a coil unraveling, Sehun released a swift punch only to be nonchalantly blocked by his hyung. **whoa! ^O^**

Stopping the punch by his hand and released it instantly, “Wheew!  brother! You’re getting good! I almost felt it stung!” followed by a teasing laugh.

“aaaghh!!”, came a frustrated sound from Sehun.

Luhan shuddered in place, and tried to speak when he saw Sehun readying himself for another punch.

 

“Don’t!”, Luhan cried, barely stopping the punch by a second, grabbing Sehun’s arm and pulling him back with all the strength

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter