setting my eyes on you

***Cupid's gameplan (on HIATUS..sorry)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*lab-dub..!

"What was that?!" Sehun mentally screamed as he felt his heart starts to beat wildly.

Lab-dub..lab-dub! lab-dub!..the rhythm seems to increase in anticipation.

"Anticipation?"..for what? Sehun asked himself.

He felt his palm sweating, and thought: "what the? i'm nervous? me? infront of this deer-like chibi-tan?"

But you can never tell that he was just by looking at him, his face never showed any of the emotion he was feeling.

Well,except for the tint of faded pink on his cheeks. *but let's not tell him that,hehe*

He was like a prince on his throne,rigid, full of authorative air,..and something else..

Luhan saw a glint in the Ice Prince's eyes,but can't seem to pinpoint what it meant.

He just continued to stare and gape at the person staring back at him.

He can't seem to move!

He was rooted to his place just by that stare.

Well, he won't want to even if he was able to.

He doesn't know how to "normally" act infront of this person who seemed to have an awesome aura about him.

Then the person in questioned shifted his position and seemed to, with amusement in his eyes,...

"Amusement?..he's amused?! With who?..with me?!", Luhan thought, panicking a little.

Should i run now?

My legs won't move!

Luhan saw that the person infront of him is slowly lifting his hands, moving forward,..like he was reaching out for something.

He sat still, he shut his eyes tight, gripping the hem of his shirt and felt himself tremble.

"What's he going to do! Oh God, PLEASE! Save me....!!!!" he silently prayed.

 

 

"Pfft!"

"Hahahah!!!" laughter escaped from Sehun's lips, he couldn't help it!

This deer-like boy is trembling infront of him, and all he did was raise his hand and pretended to reach out to him.

"Aish,.it's going to be fun to mess with this kid!" he said to himself, lowering his hand.

Luhan tried to peek at him after hearing him la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter