Chapter 15- Tarot Cards

It Happens in a Blink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pulling the photo booth's curtain to the side for Myungsoo and Jiyeon to get in, the employee who seemed excited for them both pointed at the headbands and cute accessories for them to use for the couple photo before Myungsoo stared at him making the employee stiffened on where he stood and forced a smile as he explained that the camera will start capturing after 5 seconds countdown the moment they will press the red button below the screen, and they’ll have three couple poses.

The first photo, Jiyeon was smiling awkwardly while Myungsoo was just showing a straight face. The second one, Jiyeon decided to toss the awkwardness away and made a peace sign smiling, Myungsoo saw her doing so, just looked at her with a slight smile showing on his face. For the third photo, Myungsoo decided to play since he’s in that situation just because of his own doing, he leveled his height with Jiyeon and just right before the camera flashed, he went close Jiyeon’s cheek and pecked it resulting to a third photo with Myungsoo, pecking Jiyeon’s cheek with her showing a shocked face.

Myungsoo went out first from the photo booth with hands in his pockets and went straight to the employee outside who was waiting for the photos to be printed. Myungsoo stretched out his hand asking for the photos while Jiyeon still dumbfounded and with her hand on her cheek walked like a ghost outside the photobooth towards Myungsoo ‘He stole my first kiss on lips, and now he did stole a kiss on my cheek, he even tainted my innocent eyes with his body, what else would this guy do to me’ she thought absentmindedly as Myungsoo poked her forehead “Get back to your senses” Myungsoo looked at her as he handed the two photos.

“Whe—where’s the other one?” Jiyeon asked while looking at the first and second photo they took a while ago.

“I’ll keep this one” he waved the third photo where he kissed her cheek and his lips curled into a slight grin as Jiyeon blushed. ‘But—I wanna keep it too’ she thought and pouted as she saw Myungsoo faced his back at her, she then walked after him on his way out the shop. The employee then called them back after seeing them two going outside “Ma’m, you still haven’t picked a chip” The excited face of the employee who looked like shipping their couple so hard turned to have a scared look as he heard Myungsoo’s hiss.

“If she’ll pick a camera chip, we’ll not gonna do it” he then crossed his arms looking at her as if saying they’ll better go rather than picking  up another camera chip and ending up having that photo session again since Myungsoo is not at his best mood right now. But then, Jiyeon’s curiosity on what might she will be able to get if she'll pick from the box striked once again.

“J—just a second” she forced a smile to Myungsoo as she placed her hand inside the box. She then handed the chip to the employee and luckily, it was an ice cream chip.

“Congratulations ma’m, you’ll have a set of our special ice cream for free on your next visit here with Sir” Myungsoo scoffed slightly at what the employee said ‘Who the hell said we’re coming back here, everyone’s too noisy’ he shook his head before wrapping his hand around Jiyeon’s wrist. She bowed her head at the employee while being dragged away by Myungsoo outside the shop.

 

Jiyeon kept looking at the chip excitedly while struggling on catching Myungso’s wide steps since he won’t let go of her wrist.

“Ya… can’t you walk faster?” he then stopped and looked back at her and grabbed the chip from her hand which keeps her busy looking at as they were walking. He looked at the chip on his hand “Should we throw this?” he gestiured his hand as if throwing the chip away.

“No!” Jiyeon then held his hand preventing him from doing what he’s planning. “I picked it, so I’ll keep it, give it back” she held out her hand and asked for the chip back.

“As if you’ll go back there” Myungsoo scoffed teasing her still not giving the chip and went ahead walking slowly.

“I will, their fried ice cream is no joke” she said while showing a happy grin and asked for the chip again.

“I just noticed, you don’t get tired from eating” he then raised his index finger as if having a great idea came up in his mind “Piggy would be a nice nickname for you” his grin became wider as he looked at Jiyeon’s reaction after he called her piggy.

“Pi—Piggy?!” she said almost yelling. “I’m not that fat and I—I don’t eat always” she protested as her eyebrows met feeling her face near to exploding after what Myungsoo said.

“Oh yeah? That’s why our one month supply of groceries were almost finished just after a week?” he cocked an eyebrow before messing her hair.

“Aigoo…piggy don’t need to wail, here’s your ice cream chip” he leveled his eyes with Jiyeon’s bending his body as he handed the chip back to her grinning teasingly and walked ahead slowly making sure she’ll catch his every step.

“Piggy?” she murmured on herself and stared at the glass window looking at her figure ‘Do I look like a pig?’ she thought pouting and dismayed at what Myungsoo named her. ‘At least he could call me other cuter names’ she huffed before walking fast trying to walk beside him.

 

“L-ssi” she slightly panted as she stopped from walking.

“Mhm?” he looked back at her and saw she was out of breath “Is Piggy already tired?” he grinned while teasing her before Jiyeon looked at him glaring.

“You walk too fast” she stood up straight before Myungsoo walked back near her and pulled out his hand with his palms facing upwards. Jiyeon looked at it confused before he shook it “Give me your hand” he uttered as Jiyeon stretched her hand out to him before Myungsoo held it and wrapped his warm hand around hers.

“Let’s go” he said as he looked back ahead while Jiyeon was staring at their hands tangled as they were walking together beside the road. Her heart began to thump faster as she could feel myungsoo’s warm hand around hers and the people they meet especially the girls looking at them.

“What a cute couple” A woman who looked like in her fifties called as she saw them walking together “Couple?” Jiyeon uttered and looked at the woman and Myungsoo stopped walking as he craned his head back to the woman with a table in front and a set of tarot cards

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter