Chapter 14- First Date

It Happens in a Blink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A man suddenly grabbed Luhan’s collar right after he went out from a club together with a woman as his arm was slung around her shoulders keeping her near him flirting on their way outside. The woman then bulged her eyes out after recognizing the guy who suddenly attacked Luhan. The bouncer outside the club signaled them to not cause ruckus near the place, the man who went near Luhan motioned his head towards a dark alley before Luhan scoffed and followed the man on the place.

“Lulu, you really don’t have to do this, just go run” the woman with Luhan begged before Luhan sneered at what she said and held her chin.

“Don’t worry babe, I got this”

“No, you must run before he could kill you” the woman tugged his v-neck shirt and looked at him with her eyes sincerely saying he should do what she said so. He just ignored her with a smirk as he saw the man ahead stopped from walking and they did so upon reaching the dark alley.

He then noticed there are other men hiding around the dark area of the place and slowly getting out from the dark shadow which hid them a while ago from Luhan’s sight, he scoffed as the one who looked like the leader stood in the middle in front of him while looking intently at the woman who was tugging on his shirt before she looked at him with those worried eyes and ran to the leader of the men in front of Luhan.

As the woman reached close to the ‘leader’ of the gang, she then snuggled close to him before he could push her away violently and slapped her on the face. “So dirty” he looked at her with a disgusted stare. “Go, before I’ll do the same what I’m gonna do with this guy right here” he then shifted his eyes back to Luhan who was now getting mad at what he did at the woman.

“So ungentlemanly” Luhan uttered as he shook his head in disbelief at what the ‘leader’ just did to the woman and let out a sigh. “You shouldn’t treat women like that, that’s why they’re cheating on you” he then looked at the ‘leader’ after flicking his tongue staring at the men around one by one as if saying to them he could manage them all just by himself.

“You’re not on the right position to say that” the ‘leader’ scoffed and started to pull his necktie down “How many women did you sleep with tonight? Is she the third, or fourth one?” he mockingly looked at Luhan and glanced to the woman he slapped a while ago running on her way away from the alley.

“At least I treat them right, and they like how I work on the bed with them, maybe you… don’t know how ? Or should I teach you?” Luhan’s chuckle echoed around the place and before he could even laugh more the ‘leader’ began stretching his neck to its side and sprinted towards him as he held Luhan’s collar almost making his feet out of reach to the ground while looking straight to his eyes.

“You’re only good at words aren’t you?” the ‘leader’ sneered “Want me to teach you how to shut the hell out of a skunk like you?” he said belittlingly as he pushed him away and faced his back at him as he walked away leaving Luhan looking around the men sneaking out from the bushes and dark shadows as the ‘leader’ signaled them to go out and finish his business with him.

The men displaying grins on their faces started to surround Luhan trapping him and began cracking their knuckles as they evilly glared at Luhan. The big guy then dashed towards him attempting to throw a punch on his face and luckily Luhan avoided it, he then positioned himself with his two fists in front with a ‘ready to fight’ gesture.

The men around laughed before they all attacked him punching his stomach and his face until he curled on the ground with blood all over his face and his ragged shirt from being thrown by the men to one another with a cut on his lip as well after a big punch was thrown on his face. The men left him as they saw he’s near to shutting down his senses.

 

Luhan saw a light and a shadow of a woman as he was still lying down on the alley, as he tried to see her face clearly the figure became more blurry "I--Irene" he called upon trying to recognize the still unclear sight of a woman.

As he woke up on the ground, still dark he found out he was just dreaming a while ago, he sighed remembering the woman in his dream. He groaned as he moved his body and slowly got up, he walked like a limp on the way back on his car as he was wiping the blood out from his lips and forehead.

 

 

“Oppa! How did you got those?!” Krystal exclaimed as she saw Luhan after he opened the door on the living room walking towards the stairs to his room.

He just ignored her as he shoved her out of the way. “Ya! Did you get to a fight again?” Krystal just heard the door being slammed close by Luhan as she huffed crossing her arms “Can’t he understand I’m just worried? Aish, he always lose in fights, what a baby” she mumbled on herself as she saw Kai approaching who just got home from his business with Mr. Yang, Krystal’s father.

“What’s wrong? Why are you still awake?” Kai asked as he glanced on his watch and looked back on Krystal’s face.

“I can’t sleep” she pouted “And Luhan oppa just got home, it seems he just got into a fight again seeing how he looked like” she shrugged still crossing her arms as she looked at his room above beside hers.

“Just leave him alone, he does not want to be disturbed at times like this” Kai patted her head “Sleep now” he warmly smiled at her before he continued walking to his room to rest because it’s been a very tiring and as well as depressing day for him.

“Wait oppa! Sleep with me” Krystal called before she ran towards him.

Kai gaped with his mouth open “Wha—what did you say?” he stammered as Krystal with her sparkling eyes looked at him.

“I can’t sleep right? Maybe because I miss appa since he don't come home a week already and I need someone right now” she slightly pouted while still having the puppy eyes look.

Kai then get what Krystal meant before he show his angelic smile at her again “Arasso, your father is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter