Chapter 10- Different

It Happens in a Blink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Do you wanna come with me?” Myungsoo asked Jiyeon who was busy placing the plates on the sink.

“Mhm? Where?”

“I’m going to my friend’s place to get my motorcycle fixed” Myungsoo said while dialing his friend’s number on his phone.

“Okay” Jiyeon, not sure if he really wants for her to come or he just asked her to go with him because he’s worried for her to be left alone at home.

 

 

Myungsoo got a service from his old friend Sunggyu to the machine shop.

“Woah Myungsoo-ah, you did not even introduce me to your girlfriend” Sunggyu glanced at Myungsoo on the front seat beside him while he was driving. Jiyeon on the backseat was pretending to be looking outside but she’s actually listening to them talking.

“I—I’m not” she was about to deny on what Sunggyu did say before Myungsoo interrupted.

“Ah, She’s Jiyeon” Myungsoo said to Sunggyu.

“Jiyeon-ssi Aigoo, I wonder how you kept up with this bad tempered friend of mine. Sunggyu by the way” he said teasingly and smiled at her as she could see his face from the mirror on the front seat while Myungsoo was placing playful punches on his arm. “Ya ya, I’m driving” he sneered while Myungsoo just chuckled slightly.

“Ah—nae, Annyeong” she greeted back awkwardly before looking outside the window ‘Why didn’t he corrected him that I’m not his girlfriend?’ she thought before Sunggyu asked something weird to Myungsoo again.

“So you two are living together?” Jiyeon’s eyes bulged and became speechless at his question.

“Yep, it’s been a week already we lived in that house” Myungsoo answered and Jiyeon just opened in a state of confusion why is Myungsoo is lying to him.

“Woah! We have a young couple here ey?” Sunggyu teased more before he pulled over near to a machine shop. “We’re here” he then went out from the car as well as Myungsoo and helped him lifting his motorcycle down from the back of the car.

 

“Oh! L ah!” A woman ran towards where Myungsoo stood together with Jiyeon and Sunggyu.

“Hyomin noona, you missed your dongsaeng?” he asked playfully before she gave him a big hug.

“Aigoo, of course. You’re the best dongsangie I have” she said chuckling before looking at Sunggyu and Jiyeon and to his motorcycle.

“Noona, I have some favor—“

“Araa, I’lll fix it immediately, you just come here every time you need someone to fix your motorcycle” she pouted playfully before pointing her head towards Jiyeon.

“Mind if you introduce me to your friend”

“Ah.. nae, she's Jiyeon”  he then slung his arm around her and Jiyeon bowed at the woman.

“Annyeong~ just call me Hyomin” she said cheerfully.

 

“I’ll get going!” Sunggyu said while waving his hand at them and winked at Hyomin, she just responded with a grossed expression on her face.

“Ah, nae hyung” Myungsoo signaled a goodbye at him and Jiyeon bowed before he could get back inside his car.

“Aigooo, he’ll never change” Hyomin chuckled.

Jiyeon looked at the woman who immediately approached them as they went out from the car ‘Woah, she’s so pretty’ she thought and unknowingly furrowed her brows after seeing her hugging Myungsoo.

As Myungsoo introduced her to Hyomin while slinging his arm around her shoulder, she looked at him first. ‘Why does he sound so nice towards his friends and pretends to be close with me in front of them while he’s so different whenever we’re alone together’ she thought before bowing at her and forced a smile because she’s still caught by the thought of how different Myungsoo acts towards her.

 

 

Jiyeon just sat on the big wheels piled by the side of the shop while waiting for Myungsoo, A guy approached him who also looked like one of his close friends “Myungsoo-ah! Long time!” the guy greeted him loudly after giving him a half hug patting his back and Myungsoo did as well. “Kris hyung!” he called excitedly. ‘He looks and acts so different, not like the L I know at home’ Jiyeon sighed before staring at nothing.

 

Minutes later, she could see Hyomin who was still not finished fixing Myungsoo’s motorcycle. Her eyebrows met after she saw her placing an elbow at Myungsoo’s shoulder ‘They look so close’ she thought and shook her head ‘But why am I bothered by it’ she suddenly felt irritated and does not know if it’s because of what she’s seeing or because of how she felt…or both.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter