Cold Dinner and Lush Bath Bombs

Welcome to October High Boarding School for Supernatural Young Men
A/N: Barely revised it~ Aish it's difficult nowadays... So much work and social life.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

This is not how Jonghyun pictured it

 
 
At all.
 
 
 
 
 
"WOOHYUN I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOUR ROOM ISNT CLEAN."
 
"DONGWOO HYUNG WHY IS YOUR UNDERWEAR ON THE COUCH?!"
 
"WHO'S MUDDY CLEATS ARE ON THE CARPET?"
 
Jonghyun was boiling with rage as he scrambled all around the loft style home that he and his eleven other brothers shared. He had managed to get them all out of the house for a good amount of time for when Kibum visited. His boyfriend said he would be back from the human world and knocking on the front door at six. Since their parting after last school year lots of things had changed for the werewolf. Like for example: he dyed his hair blue like he said, but it had begun to fade to a dull greenish brown. 
 
His singing had improved significantly and easily taught himself bass guitar and a little of piano. He couldn't understand why he hadn't turned to music sooner, it was so easy for him. However, there was trouble in paradise. 
 
"You look like a house wife." Woohyun snickered as he passed by, referring to the bandana on Jonghyun's head and the Swiffer feather duster in his hand. Jonghyun mocked him and continued his quest to make the house spotless.
 
From the moment he woke up operation clean the house was put into effect. Jonghyun couldn't remember the last time his room was so clean and he hoped he could keep it that way in time for Kibum's arrival. He had dusted the furniture, wiped down the kitchen, scrubbed the bathrooms (all six of them), vacumed every carpet, and swept every floor he could find. Truthfully, he was exhausted. Maybe he was a housewife. Not to mention he promised a romantic, candle lit dinner made by the elder himself. He was starting to thing he bit off more than he could chew.
 
Jonghyun huffed and put down the duster, "Everyone is out of this house by five thirty! It is four right now so you all better not make more mess!" 
 
He only got groans and 'shut up's in response. It didn't matter what they said, as long as they were gone by the time they promised. Tonight was really special to Jonghyun, he hadn't seen Kibum since June and it was mid-August now. He missed him so much he was getting aches from it. The Skype phone calls would only be enough for so long, but tonight his waiting would be over. 
 
•••
 
Finally, with the house spotless and silent and the kitchen table elegantly set with a fabulous dinner all Jonghyun had to do was to make himself look good for Kibum. The again he was told the auditor liked him best , but that wasn't exactly candle lit dinner appropriate. He quickly showered and doused himself in Kibum's favorite cologne (a really expensive Armani cologne in case you were wondering). Hair slicked back and in pinstripe blazer he descended the stairs and impatiently waited for the door bell to ring. Jonghyun was getting antsy; he even changed his pants twice out of anxiety. The door bell stopped him from changing it a third time.
 
He practically sprinted to the front door, pausing a bit to compose himself. He couldn't help it; he missed Kibum terribly. 
 
But when he opened it something was off.
 
He didn't recall Kibum being a sixty year old griffin woman. 
 
She adjusted her glasses and handed Jonghyun an envelope, muttering something about the idiot mail man and delivering the letter to the wrong address. He gave his front lawn one last look around before he shut the door. The letter turned out to be junk mail much to his dismay. Jonghyun plopped back down on his couch.
 
"It's already six ten...Kibummie where are you?" He murmured to himself.
 
 
 
 
Ten minutes later still not here...
 
 
 
Twenty minutes the dinner has grown cold...
 
 
Thirty minutes Jonghyun is starting to lose hope...
 
 
 
 
Jonghyun had become throughly convinced that this was some kind cruel way of telling him that Kibum didn't want to come visit after all. He could understand why; not so long ago his family was trying to kill him. 
 
"No...no crying. Maybe he's just late." He said to himself, sniffling loudly as his throat began to swell.
 
Jonghyun didn't even notice when he dozed off on the couch. He didn't even know what time he did. All he knew was that it was almost eight and someone was petting his head. Couldn't be any one of his brothers and his mother was off in London with his father. He craned his neck to find a lovely boy with dark black hair looking down at him.
 
"Yah, I come a little late and you fall asleep on me?" Kibum whispered softly and rested his hand on Jonghyun's ear. The werewolf sprung up, tackling his boyfriend into a wolf hug.
 
"Shouldn't I be the one scolding you?! I thought this was some cruel way of telling me we were breaking up!" 
 
"Why is your first assumption always that I'm going to break up with you? Did I not make it clear that I'm in love with you?"
 
Jonghyun sheepishly looked away; Kibum will take that as a yes. 
 
Kibum spoke again, "Traffic was terrible getting back in here so I was running late. I called your phone but no one would pick up!"
 
Jonghyun's expression changed to that deer in the headlights face when he suddenly remembered something he forgot.
 
For example: Back at October High Jonghyun made plans for the both of them to go out for dinner on their five month anniversary. 
 
What Jonghyun didn't specify is what restaurant they were meeting at. Kibum was practically running around the entire town shopping district because once again his trusty boyfriend forgot his cellphone again. 
 
Eventually the both of them ended up reheating dinner since it had gone long cold and replacing the almost burnt out candles. 
 
"It's oddly quiet in here for a house of twelve werewolf teenage boys. How did you get them all to leave?" Kibum daintily chewed on the food from his fork.
 
"I had to pay them," Jonghyun rolled his eyes, "twenty bucks each." 
 
A loud choking noise came from the opposite side of the table. Kibum had to gasp for air after his coughing fit was over.
 
"Excuse me what? Twenty?"
 
"Yup."
 
"Jonghyun that's two hundred and twenty dollars spent on getting your brothers out of the house."
 
"I can do math, babe." 
 
"Jonghyun," the younger whined, "You always spend so much on me! First the sunglasses, then you got me that really expensive locket, then you got me expensive shoes, now this?"
 
Jonghyun merely shrugged, "Hey it was either they were gone or they wouldn't leave us alone. I doubt you want to be near them because that worked out so fabulously the first time."
 
"Oh yeah... How are they feeling about that by the way?"
 
"They're over it. Three of the seven found mates from the sister school so they don't really bother me anymore."
 
"And your parents?" Kibum idly swirled his fork in his salad sneaking a peek at his lover. 
 
The shorter male exhaled deeply through his nose and shrugged, "They didn't seem all that...interested when I told them. My dad was just kind of like 'Okay great be careful and don't get her pregnant'."
 
"He does know I'm not female right."
 
"Yeah, I told him three times it was a guy but I guess he blocked me out or something."
 
"Well I guess he won't have to worry about puppies then."
 
•••
 
"What the hell is that?" Jonghyun scrunched his nose at the putrid, sweet smell coming off the ball of soap(?). 
 
"It's a bath bomb! Back home I went shopping with my cousin and this new store opened up while I was away. They sell beauty products and these things are like the new obsession! If you drop this in the tub it'll turn the water into a galaxy!" Kibum turned the bomb in his hands as he checked over his shoulder if the tub was filled yet. 
 
What better bonding time than taking a bath together? Jonghyun was all for it the moment he mentioned bathing together like old times (he literally started stripping down in seconds). Now he looked like drenched cat as he sat on the toilet seat waiting for the tub to be filled.
 
"Is it done yet?"
 
"Almost~"
 
Kibum went ahead and turned off the water, ushering over Jonghyun to sit on the edge of the tub with him to watch the magic. He drops the ball of lavender and sparkles into the water, a fizzling noise crackling from it as it dispersed in the water. Jonghyun's rusty brown ears perked up at the noise; his tail was swishing as a sign of interest. Slowly, the water turned into a cloudy mixture of purples and whites, and little stars speckled around. The werewolf felt like he could put his hand in and be into the depths of space. 
 
"Whoa it's..."
 
"Cool?" Kibum snickered. 
 
Jonghyun was already swinging his leg over to get in, "Can I get in?!" 
 
"Might as well your whole leg is already in there." 
 
He watched as Jonghyun's shorty self got into the tub, sitting at the very end amazed by the bath bomb. He cupped the water in his hands and took a big whiff, sighing in delight. Then Kibum got in himself, wedging in between Jonghyun's thighs. He couldn't say he totally disliked the feeling of his boyfriend's junk all up on his lower back. 
 
"I kind of want more of these."
 
Kibum shook his head, "They're expensive. They're like ten dollars a bomb." 
 
"Has price ever concerned me?"
 
"Kim Jonghyun..." Kibum warned in a dangerous tone. 
 
After debate on Lush Bath Bombs and how devastating would it be if a Lush store flooded the subject turned a bit more serious. Jonghyun idly scooped water and dumped it onto his lover's shoulder. 
 
"I was thinking...you know how Taemin's wedding is coming up?" 
 
Kibum hummed meaning he was listening.
 
"Well I guess you've figured out that people here kind of marry somewhat young...especially werewolves."
 
Kibum stiffened; He knew what Jonghyun was trying to get at. 
 
"Kim Jonghyun you are not asking me to marry you. Not in a bathtub you aren't."
 
Jonghyun shook his head, "No no! I'm not proposing right now! I'm just asking you to consider it? We'll be graduating this coming school year and...I want to make you mine officially."
 
"Jonghyun, my parents don't even know--"
 
"I know," the older boy silenced him with his lips, "after we tell them...I'm going to ask them for their permission to marry you."
 
"But..." Kibum nibbled on his bottom lip.
 
"Remember, it isn't right now. It doesn't have to be the immediate future either. Just consider it. I'll be here waiting when you decide to do it. But in the mean time... I'll still be here too." Jonghyun caressed his lover's side, the smell of perfume from the bath bomb numbing his senses a bit.
 
Before Kibum could respond the front door downstairs shuts loudly making the couple jump.
 
 
"JONGHYUNNIE~ WE'RE HOME~!
 
 
"Shít..."