Reunion

Welcome to October High Boarding School for Supernatural Young Men

Don't touch him!

 
 
Don't you dare! 
 
 
 
Kibum smiled slowly at the massive ball of rusted brown fur coming to his rescue. He shouldn't be this calm for two reasons:
 
 
One, he could hear Jonghyun's thoughts clear as day
 
Two, last time Kibum checked his boyfriend couldn't fully shift.
 
 
But there Jonghyun was pulling miracles like he always did. Not only did he hear the werewolf's thoughts but felt the boiling rage pumping through his veins as he flung himself at every threat. Kibum was free of his attackers so he forced himself up, nearly face planting into the dirt. He forced himself through the branches and bushes looking for the campus lights as a North Star. His head was pounding, but he ignored it and ran blindly towards campus in torn midnight blue velvet. The auditor stumbled onto campus towards the dorm the two stayed at.
 
"Jonghyun...please be okay..." Kibum panted as he pushed through the doors of dorm building. He heard a faint howl in the distance and pushed forward up the steps of the dimly lit hallways. After all everyone is supposed to be enjoying homecoming right now. 
 
This was Jonghyun who he was talking about however and he knew he wouldn't be easily taken down. Inside the safety of his dorm he collapsed on Jonghyun's bed, his scraped up hands clutching the sheets as he inhaled the scent attached to them. It was all so crazy. Never in a million years would he have predicted being in a situation like this one. He lifted his head and stared out the window, staring intently at the red moon high in the sky. 
 
He rolled over eagle spread, "No wonder the other werewolves were jacked up on testosterone..." 
 
Kibum's body felt like cement from the multiple wounds now decorating his body. He couldn't imagine what would've happened if Jonghyun didn't come to his rescue. 
 
"You better come back home safe to me idiot..." Kibum uttered and closed his eyes, floating in and out of consciousness. 
 
 
•••
 
 
Jonghyun stumbled and fell, his sweat drenched fringe flopping into his field of vision. The coolness of the freshly rained on grass brought him to a clearer state of mind. Kibum, was he alright? He had to be. Jonghyun saw him flee the scene as soon as he was free of any rabid SNs. He didn't care that he was covered in gashes and his arm was bleeding profusely, all that he cared about is that Kibum was safe inside the dorm. 
 
He struggled to lift himself up from the ground and trudged further into campus. The cold air was slapping him in the face to keep him awake and not to pass out from over exertion in his fight with his brothers. 
 
"Kibum... Please be okay..." his words floated into the night like his breath did exposed by the cold air.  
 
He gripped his tie, ripped it off, and tossed it into the ground. So much for homecoming huh? But never mind that. Even though it's colder than ice outside Jonghyun felt like his body was about to burst into flames. He just assumed he was still heated from the fight, but the heat burning inside him only grew stronger inside. 
 
 
Not now why does it have to be now?!, he thought to himself as he approached the dorm steps.
 
 
Jonghyun assumed he wouldn't be due for another heat for a while, but apparently the Blood Moon wouldn't allow it. He stumbled up the steps of the dorm building towards his dorm, knocking on the old wood door. 
 
 
"K-Kibum...?! Are you in there?" 
 
 
Kibum lifted his head from the sheets and looked around the room briefly, "Jonghyun? Is that you?"
 
"Yes it's me...please open up the door." 
 
Kibum got up, walking over to the door, turning the knob to the door. Kibum wanted to believe what he was looking at wasn't real but it was. Jonghyun was beaten up and covered in dirt. His handsome clothes were ripped up beyond recognition making him look like he just rose from the dead. What moved Kibum's heart the most was the massive red blood stain growing through the shoulder area of his dress shirt. 
 
"Oh my god--"
 
"I know," Jonghyun replied, "I know just let me in..."
 
 
Kibum watched his boyfriend walk in silently, grabbing his shoulder in pain. He followed him into the bathroom where he helped Jonghyun out of his clothing, tossing them into the tub. Jonghyun only sat on the edge of the tub quietly, his hands in his lap as Kibum attended to his wounds. The auditor pulled out a first aid kit, cleaning and disinfecting the claw and teeth marks. 
 
"Thanks...for helping me. It was really brave of you to choose me over family....and to take an asś whooping--"
 
 
"Correction I delivered it."
 
 
"Well I was talking about your wounds I know you sent them with their tails between their legs. I'm just saying you risked a lot for me tonight and I really, really appreciate what you did for me. I don't think I can ever repay you enough..." Kibum wiped away the dirt off of Jonghyun's temple. All dirt and blood had been washed away with a rag and down the drain. 
 
Kibum kissed Jonghyun lightly careful not to irritate his busted lip any further. The shorter male's big eyes were dark, but still glowing with life in their own unique way. 
 
 
"Wanna go to bed?" Kibum asked softly.
 
Suddenly Jonghyun gripped his boyfriend's wrist, his feline eyes widening with shock, "No...I need you, Kibum. Right now. I know I promised I'll wait but I need you. Right. Now."
 
"I-I don't understand. Jonghyun I told you I'm not--"
 
"Kibum, please I am begging you. It's happening again but a simple isn't going to fix it. Either lock me up somewhere where I can't reach you or do this for me, please."
 
Kibum looked at his compromised wrist and Jonghyun's pleading eyes, "I-- Jonghyun I can't I just..."
 
 
I know I'll never be able to repay you. 
 
 
Kibum's mouth slowly shut and averted his gaze to the ground, "Okay...but please...go easy on me okay? I may be an SN but not like you are. I'm fragile okay." 
 
"That's all I need." Kibum found himself being whisked up unto Jonghyun's arms heading straight for the main room. 
 
Kibum found himself more exhilarated than scared at this moment. The adrenaline was making it seem like his heart was going to burst out of his chest any moment now. Jonghyun set the taller boy on the sheets, gently taking the ripped up clothing off his body. 
 
 
"They scratched you up." Jonghyun muttered clearly angry.
 
 
"It's fine... They're nothing compared to what they did to you." 
 
 
The auditor found himself exposed like he had been many times, but this time he felt more than ever with Jonghyun's lust filled stare. 
 
 
"Are you gonna eye fućk me or actually do it?" Kibum asked with and impatient tone. Jonghyun laughed breathily and crawled onto the bed and formed a cage around Kibum's body. 
 
 
"I like to prepare before I have my meals." Jonghyun smirked exposing his canine teeth and caressed his lover's cheek. He planted kisses along the Kibum's sharp jawline and veins running up his neck. 
 
Soft mewls escaped bow shaped lips accompanied by wolf like howls. It was purely animalistic in nature, but it just added to the excitement in Kibum's opinion. 
 
"You know how I said I wasn't ready?" Kibum gripped Jonghyun's hair, panting while smiling.
 
 
Jonghyun grunted in response while adoring his lover's body with his left hand. 
 
 
"It was total bullshít. I lied, I so so fućking lied." He earned a chuckle from Jonghyun who was currently tugging his earlobe.
 
 
"Why'd you do that, baby?"
 
 
"Because I didn't shave." Jonghyun paused and looked at his boyfriend, suddenly bursting into howling laughter.
 
 
Kibum smacked Jonghyun's asś hard leaving a big red hand print, "Oh shut up."
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: Don't worry the scene doesn't cut there haha. It goes more it depth so most of the next chapter will be dedicated to it.