The Picture

Heartbreaker || HunHan Shortstory

Luhan was whistling while he walked through the school halls that Monday. He knew in which classroom Sehun had his last class of that day. The bell had just rang and he was making his way over. A small smile plastered around his lips.

There were two tickets to an amusementpark in his hand. His mom had found them and he’d decided that it would be fun to take Sehun there. He was looking forward to screaming their lungs out in the rollarcoaster, eating cotton candy, sitting close to each other in the ferris wheel and a whole day of holding hands.

It was than that he noticed a couple girls standing next to the lockers and looking at him. He heard some whispering about ‘so sad’ and ‘feeling sorry’.

His smile cracked a bit and a little frown began to form on his face. Where they talking about him? He saw another girl elbowing her friend once she saw him. His frown grew bigger. He just kept walking, wondering what was going on, untill he got sight of someone’s phone screen.

His strides kept slowing down, untill he was standing still. He stared at it for a couple seconds, untill the person to which the phone belonged, clicked it away.

He blinked a couple times. Was that photo real? Would he do that to him? He brought a hand to his face.

Sehun... with... a girl?

The words of his friends went through his head.

Sehun is not someone you want to be around.

He’s not a good person and you know that.

His gaze went to the floor.

I hear he sleeps with a lot of people.

Had he really been that stupid?

You don’t know him.

He shooke his head. Suddenly, he felt the urge to scream. He looked up again and continued walking.

That stupid little prick. His brows made a frown again. How could he? Taking him on dates and acting all sweet towards him, while, in the mean time, he just made out with a girl?! Oh, but he will hurt him.

Luhan ripped the amusementpark’s tickets apart and threw them into the next bin. Ofcourse, this is when Sehun walked around the corner. He mentally cursed at himself. He should’ve walked the other way.

‘Hey!’, Sehun said when he saw him. His smile was big and bright. Manwhore.

Luhan tugged the corners of his mouth upwards, not that he wanted to.

Sehun didn’t seem to notice anything and stopped walking when he was about to pass by. ‘I was wondering...’, he began, while grabbing Luhan’s hand.

He looked Sehun in the eye. ‘Yes?’. He felt so stupid. Was Sehun really about to ask what Luhan thought he was? Was Sehun really that low?

‘Can I take you on another date this weekend?’, Sehun asked with a small smile. He looked Luhan in the eye.

‘I...’, Luhan mumbled. He looked away from him.

This is when Sehun noticed something was wrong. He squeezed his hand a little. ‘What is it?’.

‘Sehun, I just can’t go on a date with you’, Luhan said.

Sehun’s eye widened. ‘What? Why not?’.

Luhan sighed. ‘I just feel like I don’t like you and it wouldn’t be fair’. He gave himself a mental pat on the shoulder. This was genious. Leaving it up to Sehun to figure it out by himself.

‘You wha... huh?’, was all Sehun could get out.

Luhan pulled his hand out of his’. ‘Bye, Sehun’, he said, after which he walked away, leaving Sehun a little shocked.

‘What the ...?’. He looked at Luhan walking away from him. Well, that didn’t go according to plan. What could have happened to him?

His eyes scanned the hallway. They fell on the bin, which he was pretty sure he had seen Luhan throw something in. He walked over and looked in it, a little discusted by some sandwhiches in there.

He saw tickets to an amusementpark. Torn apart. He frowned. They were one top, they’d have to be Luhan’s. He fished them out of the bin, all the four pieces. Why would he bring them to school, tear them apart and throw them away?

‘Sehun!’. He recognised that voice. ‘Sehun!’.

He looked around. ‘Yeah?’. He put the tickets into his pocket.

Jongdae stopped in front of him and started laughing. ‘Man, this is awesome’.

‘What is?’.

‘Everyone has seen it, I’m laughing my of’.

‘Seen what?’.

‘I don’t think you even remember it yourself’.

‘Remember what? Jongdae! Don’t be so stupid and just tell me!’.

‘The picture, I’d just sent it to a couple people, but it’s going around like crazy’.

‘What picture?’.

Jongdae started ticking on his phone and held it up to him.

Sehun froze. Oh. That picture. This is when realisation hit him.

‘YOU DID WHAT?!’.

 


OMG :o !

Thank you for reading and subscribing I appreciate it so much :D !!