Have Fun

Heartbreaker || HunHan Shortstory

Rule number one
You gotta have fun, but, baby, when you’re done, you gotta be the first to run.

 



The stupid thing about alcohol is that you take a couple of shots and suddenly you find youself doing things you never thought you would ever experience.

Just like the situation Luhan was involved in at the moment. He was playing spin the bottle with a group of people, which the majority of them he didn’t even know, while being half drunk. Our little angel turns out not to be so innocent als we thought he was. He had also managed to get his friend Minseok to play along. As if the situation wasn’t bad enough already, Minseok was terribly drunk, up to the point where he couldn’t stop laughing.

They were sitting in a circle on the ground of the livingroom in Joonmyun’s house. It was his birthday and he had decided to celebrate it by giving a huge party. And like every huge party: the music was too loud. People were drinking and smoking, throwing up in the kitchen sink, making out on the couch, inappropriatly dancing in the middle of the living room and sitting in a random corner, completely passed out. Joonmyun happed to be in Luhan’s and Minseok’s football team, which was their reason to be here.

The circle of people attending the spin the bottle game wasn’t so big. Sehun, Jongdae and some random guys from their school he had never talked to before. Sehun and Jongdae belonged to Joonmyun’s group of friends.

‘Shot!’, screamed Jongdae. He had just finished kissing some guy, which meant that the others had to down a shot.

Luhan grabbed a random glass filled with something he didn’t even recognise and took a couple of sips.

‘Sehun is next!’, someone shouted.

Jongdae started clapping. ‘Sehunnie!’.

Sehun laught, bowed forward and spinned the bottle.

Sehun. Luhan has had a crush on him for the longest time. He had never even talked to him, he had never dared to, since Sehun wasn’t actually portrayed as a nice guy, but Luhan just knew Sehun had a sweet side.

His gaze went to the bottle. It started slowing down and pointed dangerously close to his direction. Oh, this was not happening... The bottle stopped. It pointed at him.

Minseok started laughing again. ‘Luhan! Luhan!’, he screamed while clapping.

Other people started clapping along.

Jongdae hit Sehun on his shoulder. ‘C’mon man!’.

Luhan looked at Sehun. The boy had a naughty grin on his face. Luhan became nervous. Was he really planning on kissing him?

Sehun stood up and walked over to Luhan. Okay, he was.

People cheered and screamed while klapping and laughing.

Luhan swallowed and looked as Sehun sat down on Luhan’s lap. Knees on each side of Luhan’s body.

‘Hey, there’, Sehun said wile looking Luhan in the eye. He brough one hand to the side of Luhan’s face, the other he laid on the boy’s torso.

‘Hey...’, Luhan whispered, not really knowing what to do or say. He didn’t need to, since Sehun knew exactly what he was doing. He moved his body forward and before he actually knew it, Luhan was making out with Sehun.

He didn’t know why, but he had always thought Sehun would kiss a little more... Rough? Well, it wasn’t like that at all. It was soft and sweet and made Luhan want more. He was quite disappointed when Sehun pulled away.

People were still clapping.

Someone shouted: ‘Get a room!’.

A smile broke through on Sehun’s face. ‘Oh, we will...’. He grabbed Luhan’s hand and stood up. ‘Are you coming with me?’. He raised and eyebrow.

Jongdae started laughing.

Luhan also stood up in quite a rush, scared Sehun would change his mind. ‘Yes, I am’.

Sehun smiled. ‘C’mon then’.

Sehun already started walking, but Luhan couldn’t walk after him, because of Minseok, who was pulling on his leg. He looked down at Minseok. ‘What are you doing?’.

‘Are you leaving me alone?’. Minseok pulled a sad face. ‘I can’t be without you, you know that!’.

Luhan sighed. ‘I’m going to be back soon, just keep on playing spin the bottle’.

‘No, you have to stay with me, you are just like Chanyeol and Baekhyun, they also always leave me alone when they are going to make out’, Minseok whined.

This was quite an awkward situation, since Minseok was pulling on his leg and Sehun on his arm.

Luhan looked from Sehun to Minseok. He pulled himself out of Minseok’s grip. ‘I’ll be back soon’, he said, before walking towards Sehun, who started making their way through the people, making sure to look over his shoulder once in a while.

‘Where are we going?’, Luhan asked.

‘Upstairs’, Sehun answered.

Luhan bit his lip and couldn’t help but smile. Untill now, he had only dreamed of this.

Sehun took him with him into the hallway and walked up the stairs.

A couple of people looked at them, already knowing what was going to happen.

Sehun brushed his thumb against the back of Luhan’s hand, which made his heart flutter.

They walked over the first floor and Sehun took Luhan into a random room, after which he closed the door and locked it.

Luhan looked around quickly. It seemed like a guest room.

Sehun got this big grin on his face and pushed Luhan against the wall next to the door. ‘You are absolutely adorable, you know that?’, he said, before pressing their lips together again.

Luhan had to smile a little. He brought his hands to Sehun’s torso.

Sehun stepped in a little closer, making their bodies touch. He laid one hand on the side of Luhan’s face, the other on his hip. He moved them towards the bed.

Luhan just walked along. He didn’t really care, as long as Sehun would keep kissing him.

Sehun sat down on the edge of the bed, pulling Luhan on top of him. Luhan’s legs on each side of Sehun’s body.

Luhan pulled away and smiled at Sehun. Sehun laught a little. He through Luhan’s hair. ‘Looks like you’re enjoying this’, he commented.

Luhan brought both his hand to either side of Sehun’s face. ‘You have no idea’, he said, after which he pressed his lips on Sehun’s.

Sehun pulled Luhan closer, deepening the kiss.

Luhan didn’t know how, but in some weird way, Sehun had laid Luhan on the bed and was now hovering over him, with his lips no longer attached to Luhan’s, but to his neck. Sehun’s hand was wandering to Luhan’s belt.

Luhan laid his hand over Sehun’s. He looked him in the eye. ‘Please, don’t spoile it’.

Sehun smiled a little. ‘It’s not spoiling it, it’s making it better’.


First chapter.

What do you think :) ?