Look Pure

Heartbreaker || HunHan Shortstory

Rule number four
Gotta be looking pure. Kiss him goodbye at the door and leave him wanting more.

 


 

You ing idiot’, was Jongdae’s reaction the next day.

It was the second intermission and Sehun had just told his friends what had happened the other afternoon. Junmyeon, Jongdae, Yifan and Jongin were sitting at the table. No one knew where Tao was.

Yifan bursted out in laughter.

Sehun stared in a different direction. Too ashamed to look at someone.

‘You’re hilarious...’, Yifan managed to say.

Jonging looked at Sehun in disbelieve. ‘You are joking, right?’.

Sehun shook his head.

Yifan started to wipe tears away from the corner of his eye, calming down a little.

‘He’ll pick me up at seven’, Sehun said, causing Yifan to get another laughter attack.

Jongin shook his head in disappointment. ‘You didn’t look into his eyes, did you?’.

Sehun looked the other way and grimaced.

‘Oh, gosh, Sehun! I warned you!’. Jongin frowned.

‘It wasn’t my fault! They’re so big and beautiful! I couldn’t do anything about it!’, Sehun cried out desperately.

‘Did you just say beautiful?’, Jongdae asked.

‘No...’, Sehun muttered.

Jongdae facepalmed.

Yifan calmed down a little.

Junmyeon, who had been awfully quiet during all of this, looked at Sehun in worry. ‘Sehun, I really think you did something stupid this time’, he said.

Sehun looked at him. ‘Like I don’t know that’.

‘No, seriously, Luhan is such a nice guy and you’re just going to break his heart’.

Sehun frowned. ‘That isn’t my intension and you know that’.

‘You never intent to, but you always do’.

‘I never-‘, Sehun started, but got cut of by Jongdae.

‘You always do and you only know that too well. People always start to like you, but you never want a relationship and they end up heartbroken, that’s how it always is and don’t try to deny it’.

Sehun sighed. Jongdae was right and he knew it.

‘Unless you want a relationship now’, Junmyeon suggested.

Sehun shook his head. He shivered. ‘Absolutely not’.

Yifan patted Sehun on his shoulder. ‘I thought our little Sehunnie was growing up’.

Sehun pushed his hand away. ‘I’m not and don’t call me that’. Just because he was the youngest didn’t mean they got away with calling him things like that.

‘Who’s that guy Tao is talking to?’, Jongin asked all of a sudden. He was staring at the other side of the cafeteria.

‘What guy?’, Yifan asked, following Jongin’s gaze.

The others looked at each other. They had been noticing how Kris was acting a little overprotective over Tao lately.

‘Seriously though, you have to break his heart, otherwise he won’t give up’, Jongdae said.

Junmyeon looked in a different direction, not agreeing with this.

Sehun signed. ‘I can’t just break his heart...’.

‘Well, you did it to other people and that didn’t seem to bother you’, Jongin said.

Sehun just stared in a random direction, thinking about his options here.

Yifan looked at Sehun. ‘Just break his heart’.

‘No...’, Sehun muttered. ‘He’s different’.

Yifan grimaced. ‘What kind of bull is that? Do you want a relationship or something?’.

Sehun shook his head. ‘No, but-‘.

‘Sehun, you have to, he won’t leave alone you and you know that’, Jongdae said.

Sehun sighed again. He nodded. ‘I know’.

 

***

 

‘It’s not like I’ll ever pass my exam, so why bother going there anyway?’, Chanyeol explained why he shouldn’t go to Math class.

Luhan, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were walking though the halls, on their way to Math.

Luhan always liked Math. Not that he understood any of it. He just liked that the three of them were always sitting together and he could laugh at Chanyeol and Baekhyun arguing about stupid things.

‘Babe, we only have two classed together, I’m not going to let you skip one of them’. Baekhyun  grabbed his boyfriend’s hand and intertwined their fingers.

Chanyeol laught a little. ‘You make Math bearable’.

Beakhyun looked up at him with a smile.

Luhan looked in a different direction, feeling a little like the third wheel. He made an instant moodswing when his eyes met Sehun’s, who was walking toward him.

A small smile on his face, which made Luhan’s heart flutter.

He smiled back at him.

‘Hey, Luhan’. Sehun wrapped his hand around Luhan’s wrist to stop him from walking any further.

‘Hey’, Luhan said. He was aware that Chanyeol and Baekhyun were looking over their shoulders while slowly continuing to walk.

Sehun loosened his grip around Luhan wrist. ‘I’m looking forward to our date’. He lowered his hand and took Luhan’s hand in his, the back with his thumb.

Luhan felt his cheecks redden. This was different. He looked Sehun in the eye. ‘I’m glad to hear that’.

Sehun raised an eyebrow. ‘But you won’t tell me what we’ll be doing?’.

Luhan shook his head. The corners of his mouth turned upwards. ‘It’s a surprise’.

Sehun smiled. ‘I’m dying to find out’.

Luhan looked at him in amusement. ‘You’ll have to wait a little longer, unfortunetally’.

Sehun laught a little and shook his head. ‘Such a tease...’. He slowly let go of Luhan’s hand. ‘Well, I’ll see you tomorrow’. He winked and walked away.

‘Bye...’, Luhan mumbled, cheeks still a little flushed. He walked towards Chanyeol and Baekhun, who had been waiting for him a little further down the hallway.

‘Well, that’s a different side of Sehun’, Chanyeol commented.

All three of them started walking to their Math class again.

‘I still think he’s a little prick’, was Baekhyun’s opinion.

Luhan didn’t listen to them. He couldn’t stop smiling.

 



Hey guys...
... Okay, I'm not even going to try making this up to you, because three weeks of not updating is just horrible.
The thing is: I didn't know what to do with the second bit of this chapter. I wanted to write the whole date, but I couldn't find a way to do that and I thought that would be a little quick maybe. So, like an hour ago, I thought of this and BAM here it is, haha.
Thank you for reading and let me know what you think of the story so far in the comments, I love to read them :D !

 

* I have changed the last part of this piece a little bit!