A Little Help

Heartbreaker || HunHan Shortstory

A week later, the drama was still on. Sehun had tried to talk to Luhan a couple of times, without any results. Luhan either ignored him or Baekhyun managed to get inbetween them.

Sehun was the first to get to their lunchtable that day. He just sat there and stared at nothing, something he had been doing a lot over the past week. He didn’t want to give up on Luhan, he really didn’t, but it was just getting too hard to get to him. The worst thing was, that it is his fault. He blew it. He blew everything. He didn’t even look at other people anymore. He only wanted to look at Luhan, but he screwed that change up.

‘Sehun, I didn’t want to point it out, but you look like a ghost, please eat something’, Joonmyun said as he sad down across from him.

Sehun pushed his plate away. ‘I’m not hungry’.

Joonmyun pushed the plate back in front of him. ‘You’ll starf yourself to death and that is not going to help you get Luhan back, is it?’.

Sehun shook his head. ‘I’ll never get him back’.

‘Awh, don’t say that...’, Joonmyun said, trying to make eyecontact.

‘He won’t even look at me, I screwed up’. Sehun just stared at his food, not touching it.

Joonmyun sighed. ‘You are so stupid sometimes, you know?’.

Sehun frowned and looked up at Joonmyun. ‘I know I am, you don’t have to remind me’.

‘Sehun, that’s not what I mean’.

‘Yeah, well, I’m not in a quessing mood, so just say what you mean. Where are the others?’.

‘They’re working on some history project’, Joonmyun waved Sehun’s question away. ‘I mean that you’re stupid for just giving up’.

Sehun’s expression changed into annoyed. ‘Who said I’m giving up?’.

Joonmyun clapped his hands together and pointed at Sehun. ‘That’s what I wanna hear!’.

A couple other students looked up at them.

Sehun moved forward a little. ‘Will je please keep it down a little?!’, he hissed.

‘You like Luhan, right?’, Joonmyun asked, voice a little softer now.

Sehun nodded. ‘Yes...’.

‘Then you should go after him’.

Sehun frowned. ‘I thought you would be mad at me for breaking Luhan’s heart’.

‘Oh, I am, don’t mistake this’. Joonmyun picked up his fork and started eating some of his salad. ‘But I overheard Luhan and Minseok at football training yesterday and Luhan can’t deal with this either’.

Sehun looked at Joonmyun with a hopefull expression.

‘I’m not saying he will forgive you, but you made this mess, so you have to clean it up’.

Sehun sighed an nodded. ‘I want to, but how do I do that?’.

‘Well, you tried talking to Luhan, but since that didn’t work, you have to try something else’.

‘Like?’.

Joonmyun sighed. ‘Do I have to do all the thinking? Be a little creative!’.

Sehun seemed to think for a couple of seconds, but couldn’t come up with anything.

Joonmyun shook his head. ‘Try asking help from one of his friends, for example?’.

‘Who? They all hate me’.

‘That’s not true, Baekhyun hates you, the others just dislike you for cheating on Luhan’.

‘It wasn’t cheating, since we weren’t in a rela-‘.

Joonmyun covered Sehun’s mouth with his hand. ‘I’ve heard that, I’m still calling it cheating’.

Sehun pushed Joonmyun’s hand away. ‘Who do you suggest, than?’.

‘Minseok, he is closest to Luhan and knows in how much pain he is. The others don’t want you near Luhan anymore, but Minseok will do anything to solve this’.

Sehun nodded slowly, thinking about it. ‘I will clean this mess up, I promise’.

 

***

 

Minseok whistled some melody that had been stuck in his head all day while walking to his car that afternoon. Fingers playing with the carkeys in his hand. He pressed the button to unlock the doors from a couple meters away. He first opened the door to the backseat, throwing his backpack in there, after which he opened the door to the front seat and sat down.

He was about to start the car, when the other door suddenly opened and someone basically jumped on the passengers seat. Frightened, he moved back, hand clutching at his seat. A scream escaped from his mouth.

When he got a better look at the person, he saw it was Sehun.

‘Hi’, Sehun sheepishly said.

‘Dude, what the ?!’.

‘I’m sorry for showing up like this, but I need to talk to you’.

‘I almost got a heart attack! What do you think, huh?! Creeping up on people like that! For how long have you been behind my car?! You idiot! I thought I was about to die... Aish....’. Minseok brought a hand to his heart and breathed in deeply.

‘I don’t know... Ten minutes or so, but, Minseok, please, I need you’.

Minseok glanced at him. ‘For what?’.

Sehun opened his mouth to say something, but Minseok started talking again. ‘No, wait, let me guess, it’s about Luhan?’.

Sehun nodded. ‘Yes’.

Minseok sighed. ‘Okay, what is it?’.

‘I need you to bring him somewhere’.

‘Where?’, Minseok asked, frowning.

Sehun pulled two tickets out of his pocket. They were torn apart. ‘I want to solve this’.

Minseok nodded. ‘Well, you better do, because I hate seeing Luhan like this’.

This made Sehun feel guilty. He never intended to do this. He’d been an and he knew it.

‘Luhan is down most of the time and that’s not how I know him, I hate it. I don’t want to hear anything about the cheating-‘.

Sehun wanted to tell him how it wasn’t actually cheating, but he decided that it was better to keep his mouth shut for once.

‘- and I will help you, but promise me you won’t hurt him again, please?’.

‘I won’t, I promise’, Sehun said and he meant it. Really.

‘Okay, tell me, what do I have to do?’.    

 


Hey guys!

Next chapter will be the last one :o

Thank you for reading, you are awesome!