The Mistake

Heartbreaker || HunHan Shortstory

What are you doing?! Don’t you have eyes in that ugly face?! Why can’t you be more carefull?! Do you want to die?!’, screamed Kyungmi to the girl who had just accidentally spilled some white wine on her dress.

‘I... I’m sorry, I didn’t mean-‘, the girl tried, but Kyungmi pushed her backwards.

‘Just shut up, you stupid ’, she said, after which she made her way upstairs, to the bathroom of the house. People were staring at her for screaming to that girls, but she didn’t care. Her favourite dress might have been ruined, which would be way worse.

It was barely ten o’clock and the house was already filled with people. The music was loud, there was a lot of alcohol and Kyungmi swore she had seen a little bag of drugs passing by.

The bathroom door was open. There were a couple girls inside. Touching up their lipsticks and eyeliners.

‘Oh, my! What happened to you?’, one of the girls asked when Kyungmi walked inside.

She sighed. ‘Some spilled whine all over me’, she explained.

The girl brought a hand to in a shocked expression.

Kyungmi looked at herself in the mirror. She frowned. There was a large stain on the front of the dress. All the way from her chest till her middle. The other girls looked at her.

‘Don’t worry! I can fix that’, another girl said. She began searching in the drawers, grabbed a washcloth, wedded it underneath the sink and started cleaning up Kyungmi’s dress.

‘Are you sure you can get it out?’, Kyungmi asked.

The girl nodded. ‘You won’t be able to see anything’.

A couple minutes later, the girl was just blow drying Kyungmi’s dress, Haewon walked in.

‘Haewon!’, Kyungmi screamed, glad to see one of her friends, which she had lost almost the moment she had walked into the party.

Haewon grimaced. ‘What the are you doing?’.

‘A spilled whine over me’.

‘Well, I can’t see it anymore’, Haewon said.

Kyungmi looked down. ‘Yes!’, she screamed. She threw her arms around the girl who was blow drying her dress. ‘Oh, my, gosh, I love you, you are absolutely amazing!’.

The girl laughed and put the blow dryer away. ‘I’m glad I could help’.

‘I found you! I found you guys!’, a girls with white bleached hair came almost running in.

‘Sooyun!’, Kyungmi screamed.

‘Where were you?’, Haewon asked. She walked to the window, not really caring for the answere. She opened the window and grabbed a pack of sigarettes out of her bra.

‘I just saw Sehun walking in!’, Sooyun told the other two. Her eyes full of excitement. ‘And, damn, is he looking fine tonight’, she added.

Haewon brought her eyebrows up while taking a first sip of her sigarette.

‘Rumour has it that he went on a date last week’, Kyungmi said. She sat down on the edge of the bathtub.

‘With who?’, Haewon asked, after which she let the smoke out of her longs.

‘I heard something about Luhan’, answered Kyungmi.

Sooyun nodded. ‘They say it’s Luhan’.

Haewon grimaced. ‘Luhan? Well that baby definetally can’t handle Sehun’.

Kyungmi let out a laugh. ‘And you can?’.

Haewon looked at her indignantly. ‘Ofcourse I can, I am Haewon, I am not some kind of baby with a pathetic crush on one of the most goodlooking guys in the school’. She let her sigaret fall on the ground and stepped on it with her heel.

‘Well, why don’t you show us then?’, Kyungmi asked.

‘Oh, I will show you’, Haewon said.

Sooyun looked from Kyungmi to Haewon. ‘Are we going over?’, she asked.

‘Oh, hell yeah, we are going over’, Heawon answered. ‘The rest of their group isn’t ugly either’.

‘Why don’t we make this into a competition?’, Kyungmi suggested.

Haewon lifted one eyebrow. ‘Like?’.

‘Whoever gets Sehun first will get a free manicure from the others’.

Sooyun clapped her hands. ‘I need a manicure!’, she screamed.

‘Okay, yeah, let’s do that’, Haewon agreed. She walked out of the bathroom, determined to get thet manicure.

 

***

 

Sehun was just casually walking through the house. He had lost his friends already and was kind of lonely at this time.

Someone bumped into him. He looked around.

‘Oh my, I’m so sorry’, a girl said. She looked up at Sehun.

He looked at her and wauw, was she pretty. Her black hair reached all the way to her middle, she had big eyes and her dress was a little too tight. ‘Never mind’, Sehun said. He smiled a little.

She looked at him in puzzlement. ‘Wait... You’re Sehun, right?’, she asked, turning her body to face him.

He pulled his eyebrows up a little. ‘Yes, how do you know?’.

‘I believe we’re in chemistry together’, she answered.

He frowned a little. ‘What’s your name then?’.

‘Haewon’. He didn’t know that name. He definetally would’ve noticed if there was such a pretty girl in his chemistry class. Oh well, he didn’t mind. ‘Do you want to get a drink?’, he asked.

She nodded. ‘Yes, ofcrouse’. She took his hand in her’s and walked over to the kitchen. Sehun couldn’t get his eyes of her. Her legs were skinny, but toned. She was only a little shorter than him on her heels.

There were drinks on a big table in the middle of the kitchen. ‘You drink beer, right?’.

‘Yeah’. She picked up a can of beer and handed it to him. ‘Here you go’. She smiled at him. Two rows of perfectly white teeth.

He smiled back. ‘Thanks’.

She poured in a glass of whine for herself and clicked the glass to his can. ‘Cheers’.

He laughed. ‘Cheers’. This was when he came to think of Luhan. He looked in a different direction. He couldn’t do this to him. What was he thinking?

‘Sehun!’, said Jongin from behind. He patted Sehun on his shoulder.

‘Hey’, Sehun said. He saw Haewon checking out Jongin, which made him a tiny little bit jealous.

‘Who’s this?’, Jongin asked, smiling at her.

‘I’m Haewon’.

‘Well, nice to meet you’.

She smiled at him.

It didn’t take long before the two of them were dancing a couple meters away from him, together with some others.

Sehun hadn’t been able to do anything about it, since he didn’t know what to do. He constantly thought of Luhan. He wasn’t alone for long though, because Jongdae passed by.

‘Hey!’, he screamed.

‘Hey...’, Sehun muttered, taking another sip of his beer.

Jongdae frowned a little. ‘What’s with you?’. He looked around and saw Jongin and Haewon grinding against each other. ‘Wow, wait, weren’t you with that girl first?’.

Sehun nodded. ‘I was...’.

Jongdae pushed Sehun against his upper arm. ‘Dude, what the ?! You just let Jongin take your chick? She is ing gorgeous! Look at her!’. Jongdae was right. She was absolutely stunning.

Sehun straightened his back. ‘Know what? You’re right! I’m going to get her back’.

‘Yes, that’s the spirit!’.

Sehun walked over to Jongin and Haewon. He started moving in front of her.

‘Hey’, she said with a smile. She laid her hands on his hips. ‘I knew you’d come back’, she whispered in his ear.

Sehun grinned at her.

Jongin frowned, but Sehun didn’t care. He took Haewon’s hand in his’ and spinned her around so she was in front of him.

Jongin shot Sehun an angry gaze before he made his way to Jongdae.

Haewon turned around. ‘You’re quite good at this, huh?’.

‘You have no idea’, Sehun said.

The corners of turned upwards. She hooked her fingers on his jeans and pulled him backwards, untill her back was against one of the walls.

She looked over Sehun’s shoulder. Sooyun and kyungmi were standing with Jongin and Jongdae, both of them staring at her. She smiled at them, after which she threw her arms around Sehun’s neck.

‘You think I’m that easy?’, he asked.

‘I know you are’, she said and she pressed her lips against his’.  

 


YES WAUW FINALLY CHAPTER 7 :D !!!

I know I always apologise, but I really am sorry that it takes me so long to write these chapters.
I hope you enjoy reading this story anyway :) ! Thank you for reading, you're the best!