Happy Ending

Heartbreaker || HunHan Shortstory

Oh, I’m so excited’, Luhan said when he opened the door of Minseok’s car.

Minseok laughed. ‘Hello to you, too’.

‘Goodmorning’. Luhan sat down and shut the door.

Minseok had asked him to go somewhere together, to which Luhan had ofcourse said yes. Stupid thing was that Minseok didn’t want to tell Luhan where they’d be going, which drove him crazy. He had always been the curious type, so he couldn’t stop talking about it.

‘Do you want to tell me now?’, he asked.

Minseok shook his head while he started driving. ‘Nope’.

‘Oh, c’mon, Minseok, please’.

‘No’.

‘Okay, well, I’ll guess it then’.

Minseok laughed. ‘Try that’.

Luhan pushed his shoulder. ‘Don’t laugh at me! You’re just mean for not telling me’.

‘Don’t distract me! We’ll get in an accident’, Minseok said, but there was a playfull glint in his eyes.

‘Are we going to get coffee? Oh, I know it! You’re driving us to town to get Starbucks’.

‘No’. Luhan pouted. ‘But I like Starbucks...’.

‘Well, you’re not getting any today’.

‘Fine’. Luhan crossed his arms and looked out of the window. He seemed to be thinking for a little while. ‘Isn’t this the way to the icerink?’. His face brightened. ‘Are we going to go iceskating?’.

‘No’.

‘Oh...’, Luhan muttered. He frowned. ‘Why don’t you just tell me?’.

‘I can’t’, Minseok answered honestly.

‘Why?’.

‘Luhan, just wait ‘till we get there, really, it’s not so far away anymore’. Minseok thought it would be best not to tell Luhan that Sehun was waiting for him at the amusement park. Luhan would probably jump out of the car if he told him.

‘Okay, then’. Luhan started out of the window for some time again. ‘Minseok?’, he asked suddenly.

‘Yes?’.

‘Are we going to the amusement park?’.

‘No...’. This was when he made a turn to the right.

‘We are going to the amusement park!’. Luhan clapped his hands together. ‘We are going in the rollarcoaster, right?’.

Minseok nodded. ‘Yes... Ofcourse’. He made a turn to the left. The sign of the amusement park could be seen.

Luhan’s smile was the biggest Minseok had seen in a while. It didn’t take long before it dropped, though, because Sehun was standing next to the entrance. ‘Minseok?’, Luhan asked again.

‘Yes?’. Minseok got a little anxious at the thone of Luhan’s voice. ‘What is he doing here?’.

‘Uhm... Well...’. Minseok decided that is was best to be honest. ‘He is here for you’.

‘You knew about this?!’. Luhan turned to Minseok and stared at him in disbelieve. ‘I’m not getting out’, he said, crossing his arms again.

Minseok sighed. ‘Just forgive him’.

Luhan frowned. ‘He kissed a girl, I’m not forgiving him’.

‘C’mon, he has said sorry and he made you happy, just give him another chance’.

Luhan looked at Minseok. ‘I know... But I’m not forgiving him right away’.

Minseok laughed a little. ‘You don’t have to’. He made the car stop a couple meters away from Sehun. ‘Good luck’.

Luhan sighed. ‘Thanks’.

 

***

 

Sehun was nervous. Really nervous. He’d been standing in front of the entrance of the amusement park for ten minutes now, waiting for Minseok to drive Luhan here. He couldn’t stop thinking about Luhan rejecting him. What if Luhan was really done with him? He didn’t think he would be able to handle that.

He saw Minseok’s car riding around the corner. The first thing he saw was a frown on Luhan’s face. Well, that was a good start. He took a deep breath. He saw Luhan shaking his head, Minseok talking to him and finally Luhan nodded. Sehun took a deep breath again and started walking up to the car.

Luhan opened the door, got out and closed it again, after which Minseok drove away.

‘Hey’, Sehun said, trying to get eye contact.

Luhan looked in a different direction. ‘Hi’.

Sehun ignored this. ‘I fixed the tickets’. He held up his right hand with the tickets in them.

‘Really?’. Luhan suddenly looked at him.

‘Yes and I was hoping you wanted to go with me today’.

Luhan crossed his arms. ‘And why would I want that all of a sudden?’. He raised an eyebrow.

Sehun sighed. ‘You know I’m sorry for what I did, kissing that girl was a move and I promise that It’ll never happen again’.

‘Well, you should’ve thought of that before you kissed her’.

Sehun winced. He hated this side of Luhan. It was nothing like the nice and happy guy he knew. ‘I didn’t and I’m really sorry for that, but I’m here to make it up to you now’.

‘You’ve had your chance and you’ve blown it’.

Sehun made a step forward and brought a hand to Luhan’s arm. ‘Luhan...’.

Luhan moved away from his hand. ‘Don’t touch me’.

Sehun sighed again and looked away. He couldn’t think of doing anything more than apologize. Luhan first had to accept his apology. He could only prove it after that.

‘I just can’t unsee that picture’, Luhan said. ‘It keeps creeping up in my mind every time I see you’.

Sehun looked back at Luhan, once again realising that he had caused so much trouble.

‘It reminds me of how stupid I’ve been’.

‘You’re not the one that was stupid, it was me’.

Luhan shrugged. ‘It doesn’t matter how you put it, it has happened and there’s no way you can fix this’.

Hearing that just broke Sehun’s heart. Right then and there. He never knew what a broken heart felt like, untill now. He looked at Luhan. So beautiful. He shook his head slowly. ‘Alright... Bye, then’. He turned around and started walking away. Thinking about going home, laying in bed, calling Junmyeon, crying.

He heard footsteps behind him and a pair of arms around him, stopping him from walking away any further.

‘I’m just in’ with ya, cutie’, Luhan said, laughing.

Sehun turned around.

Luhan brought his hands to the side of Sehun’s face.

‘You what?’.

Without a warning, Luhan leaned in and pressed their lips together. Sehun’s hands made their way to Luhan’s hips.

Luhan was also the one to pull away. ‘I’ve had a crush on you since forever, did you really think that I would just let you get away?’.

‘Well, you sounded very convincing’, Sehun said, after which he kissed him again. He smiled when he pulled away. ‘Have you really been crushing on me for long?’.

Luhan got a little red in the face. ‘Don’t use that against me!’.

Sehun chuckled and pressed their lips together again.

He was sure his heartbreaker days were over.         

 


 

Thank you so much for reading! Once again: I'm sorry for not updating regularly. It feels like this story has taken me a year and that's just awefull. Good news: you know my new tecknique by now. First finishing the story and then uploading it, haha!

My next story will be an ot12. I have this awesome idea & I'll let you know when I upload it.

Again, thank you so much for reading! You are awesome! I hope you will read and enjoy other story's of me!