| Chapter Seven |

Forever Be Yours

This chapter is dedicated towards SalenaV, joker_claud, ctort1402, sha20lu, linouzy, byunbernard, fnctnk and tammie_claus. 

Seriously, you guys are awesome for commenting on my stories. Love ya'll. 

What did I told ya, keep comment and subscribed. Who knows your name could be next? Plus I can do the dedication name twice or more anyway. ..  


 

Chapter Seven

 

Bae Su Ji

 

I wasn't a kind of a girl that likes to hang out with some random guys that I barely knows. If you want to ask about my relationship with boys, I'll bet that question will still be hanging up in the air and I might turned my heels away from you. Technically, I'm just kidding, I won't walk away from but well, truth to be told, my experiences with boys are zero except the so called 'friendship' with Mark if that really count.

 

But then again, he was my friend, not my boyfriend.

 

Boys were like a puzzle to me. If we can't find a place that fits them well inside our heart, then it means that our heart is not made for them. Eomma used to tell me when I was a little girl, she told me that I shouldn't trust such a guy when I get older and don't fall to hard on them because in the end they tend to break our heart.

 

I wonder why eomma said it to me.

 

Until now, I kept those words locked inside my memories as a reminder to keep my heart safe from any intruder.

 

But right now, my situation is quite different. In front of me was the new guy, not just a random guy but it was the guy that I bumped a few days ago. He was standing right in front of me with his glory mighty face. 

 

I jerked my head away from the closeness of his face until my head hit the metal bar on the counter rght on the head. "Ouch." I groaned, rubbing a small bump that started to form on the top of my head.

 

"Oh, I'm sorry. Are you okay? I didn't mean to scare you like that. I wanted to talk but I ended up making you have a big bruise on your head. I think we should go to the hospit-" He was making a big deal about it so I cut him off. It was getting annoying.

 

Gaining my balance, I wave my hand side to side at him forcing a smile out to him. "I'm fine, see." I stand still, gesturing my hands at myself before my back was facing him, clearly showing that I don't want to talk to him and continued to wait on getting out from boredom of my life seeing the cashier was finally finished packing all the grocery into a plastic. 

 

"That would be 15 000 won, please?" She asked with a smug expression on her face, glancing at me from the bottom to the top. Is she checking me out? Then, on the corner of her eyes, she noticed the guy behind me and gave him the sweetest smile, probably a fake one.

 

I sighed as I gave her the money "Here." I mouthed and take the change from her hand, quickly grabbing the plastic. "Well, hello there handsome." She waved, winking at Kai after giving me the change. I rolled my eyeballs as I dashed myself out from the place, ignoring their conversation until I've heard some heavy footstep behind me which I assumed that it was him.

 

"Hey, that was not nice, you know." I turned my back seeing him catching up with me. 

 

"Who said I was nice anyway?" Wait, that doesn't sound right. Clearing my throat, "But what did I do exactly for not being nice?" I said raising an eyebrow, stopping for a while as he was walking towards me with his hand running through his hair. Now, his brown hair looked messier than usual with his hand running through those soft looking hair making my hand itched to run through it.

 

Hold up, what am I thinking?

 

When he was already in front of me, his dark brown eyes meeting up with mine. "You know, you can't just turned your back around to someone when they were trying to talk with you." He explained with his intense dark brown eyes filled with amusement.

 

"So?" I tried to ask, ignoring the fact that he looked so good wearing a casual clothes which was a black long sleeves with dark jeans to match it. It was  pretty simple but it does fits perfectly fine for a tall and lean guy like him, swooning half of the girls population in school. 

 

He smirked and it was making my heart doing a thousand flip-flops. "So, you need to apologize." He said ending it like 'duh'.

 

I scoffed, "Well, I don't know who you are and you don't know me." He was about to protest but I cut him off again. "And I need to head back home now." I said, glancing at my watch. I was late, so late.

 

He shake his head then turned his face at me with that huge grin, "Well, in that case, I should go with you then." He immediately walked passed by me, leaving me gawking at the side of the road. My burning eyes trailed at his back, still not moving from my spot. When he notice that I wasn't following him, he stopped and turned around. 

 

He raised an eyebrow, tilting his head to his right side. "What are you waiting for? Lead the way." He gestured his hand forward. 

 

I huffed in annoyance. "Aren't you supposed to go to your own home?" I asked, as a matter of fact.

 

He let out a small laugh which I found that it was kind of adorable. No, no, no Su Ji. Get that thoughts away from your brain. "Well, I can go home after I send you home first." His eyes spakling, hoping for me to accept his offer but no.

 

Shaking my head, "I don't know you. You seemed like a stranger to me. Eomma told me not to trust strangers. That includes you." I said accusingly, pointing my index finger at him.

 

He rolled his eyeballs. "I'm not a stranger. I went to the same school with you, haven't you notice me?" 

 

I nodded slowly while his lip was tugging a small smile but immediately fall when I shake my head instead. "Sorry, I don't know you. Are you the same age as me?" I asked innocently, ignoring the fact that he was getting annoyed by me.

 

"Seriously?" He asked, seemed to be shock. "I'm Kim Jong In a.k.a. Kai, if you notice that your friends are practically swooning over this gorgeous face." He stated, pointing to his glory face.

 

"Hah," I let out a bitter laugh, remembering that I had only one friend. And I don't think that she was interested with him. "I'm Bae Su Ji a.k.a. Su Ji, if you notice that I have only one friend and I don't like you, so go away and get a ticket to a concert or something and stop bothering me. Geez." I said feeling annoyed, as I walked passed him towards the route to my home.

 

But then again, I was wrong. He slowly following me from behind, getting a little distance from me. "You know, girls shouldn't walk around by themselves at night like this." He said loud enough for me to hear, as his voice was a little distant from behind but it didn't hide the fact that there were worriness inside it.

 

"Yeah, whatever." I snorted, kept walking towards until I've heard his footsteps were getting closer and closer.

 

Suddenly, a hand linked with my left hand which practically making me jump. I looked up, notice that it was Kai. Inside I was relief that it wasn't some random stranger. "What are you doing?" I asked, my eyes widened more when he entwined our hands together.

 

He looked down at me. I hate being short than him. Smiling widely, "What, I'm just holding a lonely little girl's hand and just lending a hand to send her home." He said before looking forward with a smile on his face.

 

"Really? Do I looked like a five years old to you?" I asked, clearly irritated but in the same time I'm still shocked that this is my first time holding a guy's hand. I felt like my heart was getting that weird heart attack feeling again. His hand were shaking a little as if he was doubt to hold it tighter or not.

 

I wanted to let go but his hand was already tightened to mine before I had the chance to release it from him but slowly loosened up when I don't fight to get my hand away anymore.

 

Smirking, "Yes, you are. And you're a beautiful little girl after all. Who wouldn't want to help a beauty face?" He said which making my face heated up into a red tomato. I could see that in the corner of my eye, he was grinning like an idiot when he saw my red face. I mean, what the heck is he thinking about?

 

After that, I didn't answer him as the comfortable silence drifting between both of us. The dark sky was already filled with thousands and thousands of sparkling stars. I don't know why though. I felt safe. We both didn't talk much along the way.

 

One thing for sure is that a smile secretly start to form on my lip.

 

 


 

Hey, you guys probably waiting for the update right? Well, here it is. I hope you enjoy a little starting moment of KaiZy. 

And maybe starting from now on, it will be a long wait for another chapter as I had another business with my school and homeworks of course. That's the perks of being a high school student.

Anyway, keep voting, comment and subscribed.

And thanks, my silent readers .. ;)

 

xoxo

Me_LonelyStar