| Chapter Two |

Forever Be Yours

Hola.

 

Chapter Two

 

Unknown P.O.V.

 

"Come on." I sighed in frustration when I notice that we're completely, no, utterly lost in this huge school. "It's barely less than a few minutes since we've got here. And now, we're lost. Any idea whose fault is that?" I raised my eyebrows at my friend, who was standing next to me.

 

He shook his head before narrowed his eyes towards me. "And whose the one wanting to go back to their beauty sleep when you know that it was late enough to go to school, hurm?" He said, obviously stating that it was my fault. 

 

I rolled my eyeballs, putting my hands in surrender. "Fine, it's my fault but why didn't you tell them to wait for us and why didn't you wake me up sooner then tell me that it was late?!" 

 

He mouthed 'o' to me, scratching the back of his head guiltily. I need to make a mental note to myself that his brain needed to check for once in a life time.

 

Shrugging it off, "Well, at least, we're in this together." He wiggled his eyebrows, flashing his white teeth innocently to me.

 

I sent him a bored expression. "Right. Says the one who didn't wake me up this morning." I muttered sarcastically then turned my back at him. 

 

I heard he snorted behind and I just ignored it. "But we need to find a way to search the main office." I said confusely, still thinking of a way while tapping my chin. When I think about it, the hall were completely deserted. 

 

Nobody was even in the hall. Great. Note the sarcasm.

 

In front of us, were some kind of two opposite direction of hallways which we probably don't know where it would lead us to. 

 

It would be better if I asked some opinion from him. "Which o-" Turning around, I notice that he wasn't standing behind me anymore. Yet, there was nobody at all. It was just me and the walls. Well, hello walls.

 

"Urgh." I groaned, mentally wanting to slap myself for not noticing him to be missing without even telling me. 

 

"No wonders why it was so quiet." I muttered to myself. 

 

Without even thinking, I just walked towards the right direction, feeling angry and frustrated. Just wait when we're back at the dorm, I thought evilly.

 

Oh, where would this way leads me to? The magic land, meeting Lady Unicorn and Finn with Jake. I thought, saying it sarcastically in my mind as I past each corners without even thinking first. I just followed where my legs are leading me.

 

Without him, time to explore the school myself. If he ended up crying and getting lost, I won't woo him to feel better. 

 

It's his fault for leaving me. 

 

And one thing for sure, I don't like people leaving me behind. It makes me to remember that old man who had made my life suffered.

 

 

Bae Su Ji

 

"Okay." 

 

Looking straight at the wide bathroom mirror, showing my reflection. My hair looked like a deranged mess, it was just like a bird's nest.

 

No wonders Iu just looked at me with her eyes shocked after P.E. class. When I looked at my face more closely, around my eyes were some little black circles. 

 

I looked like a walking dead.

 

I spin the round tap above the sink and rinsed my face with the cold water pouring from the bottom of it. Now, I feel fresh a little bit. 

 

Seriously, History was making me drowsy. I'm glad Mrs Jung accepted my excuse when I told her that I needed to go to the bathroom. 

 

Just sitting in that class with her voice booming throught the silent dead, I felt like I'm being trapped in another dimension as there were nobody, not a single living body in the class were moving. 

 

You'll never understand my feeling. They were completely lost in their own world. 

 

Closing the round tap, I grabbed a piece of fluffy cloth which was hanging over the wall to dry up my hand. When my hand was finally dried, I walked out from the bathroom but suddenly bumped into a hard wall.

 

I almost stumbled backwards.

 

Somehow, a pair of hands grabbed my both of my elbow before I landed my on the hard floor. Wait, a pair of hands? That's mean that it wasn't a wall.

 

When I glanced at that person hands, that doesn't looked like a girl's hand. It kinda looks like, a guy's hand. Widening my eyes at the look of it, I push myself from the person until my back landed on the wall, not to mention, it was so damn painful.

 

"Ouch.." I groaned in pain, rubbing my painful back.

 

"What the hell were you thinking?!" A voice erupted in my mind, it sounded so deep and just by hearing it makes my heart jump slightly. 

 

Slowly, I looked up until my eyes landed on those pair of dark chocolate eyes. It was so hypnotizing, yet his eyes were so beautiful. I was totally lost in those deep pair of eyes.

 

I felt like I'm going to faint.

 

 

So, yeah. This is another new chapter. Thanks for reading my story :) 

Keep voting and comment and also subscribed. 

By the way, I am a slow-updater-writer. 

xoxo

Me_LonelyStar