| Chapter Eight |

Forever Be Yours

 

Chapter Eight 

 

Kim Jong In

 

I can't believe that I hold her hand. Looking at my palm, I could still feel the warmth from last night. It felt so soft and .. perfect when I entwined my hand with her. My lip turned into a goofy smirk when I remember how flushed she was when I hold her hand for the entire way to her apartment and how nervous she was around me. Her actions were kind of .. cute.

 

"Kai. You're scaring me." 

 

I woke up from my daze and looking up to see Chanyeol frowned at me. "What?" I asked, hiding the fact that I was clearly in dreamland few seconds ago. I can't tell him about Su Ji. If I told him, he will try to find out who she is and talk to her. And the next thing I know, Su Ji will like Chanyeol since he was the 'Happy Virus' and Chanyeol will like her back because of her beauty. By the thought of it, I can't help but feeling jealous.

 

Wait, jealous?

 

Chanyeol smile before shook his head. "Nothing." He muttered, running his hand through his hair and sat on the couch in front of me. "Do you want to go to the party tonight?" He asked, patiently waiting for my answer.

 

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "What par-" He raised his eyebrow, sending me a you-don't-remember face. Then, something flashed into my mind. "Oh, that party. The one that the girl named .. Rina? Rin? Raine? Invited us to her party." I trailed off, not knowing the person who own the party. It sounded more like a question than a statement.

 

He nodded. "Yes. And I'm sure there will be some pretty chick at the party tonight." He wiggled his eyebrows while grinning widely, suggesting something which I don't want to figure it out. I wasn't much into partying and drinking. The first time I touch alcohol, I nearly lose my mind and the next day I found out that I was lying on the floor without my shirt on and someone was marking my hand with bright red lipstick that got a number on it. 

 

Talk about creepy. For the rest of that day, I was lying on my bed, drinking a lot of water and some coffee to ease off the hangover. God, alcohol was a mind wrecking. Since now, I barely even touch drinks that had alcohol in it.

 

Letting out a long sigh, "I don't know, man. I'm kind of puff after practicing last night. I need a little break." I said, honestly. It was true though. Last night, after sending Su Ji back to her apartment safely, I went to the dance studio near by to release some stress. I don't know but dancing was everything for me since 'she' died. It always ease my tension.

 

"Come on, man. It's been a while. Do it for me, please?" Chanyeol pleaded with his hands clasped together while looking at me with his big eyes. For a moment there, his expression were beyond 'pretty', I tell you. 

 

Can't stand of that face, finally I gave up. "Fine. But only this once and then you can let me go. Alright?" 

 

Chanyeol smirked before smiling widely. "Alright."

 

But somehow, my heart was thumping widly thinking of the party tonight and I don't know why. It wasn't that I would meet Su Ji there, right? She wasn't that type of girl who likes partying. 

 

And yet again, why am I feeling this when I think of her.

 

I'm confused.

 

 

 

Bae Su Ji

 

The music was blaring outside a fancy looking white pent house near a beach. My mouth was practically hanging wide open when I saw a lot of cars at the parking lot. Oh, my. My stomach clenched in an uneasy feeling. I'm going to regret this tomorrow morning.

 

"Okay, we're here." Iu said happily, unbuckling her seat belt and turn off the car engine. 

 

My palms were starting to sweat. "I can't believe that I agreed to this." I groaned while unbuckling my seat belt. 

 

Iu looked at me while smile innocently. "You know you love me."

 

I rolled my eyeballs, still not satisfied. "Fine." I said before walking out from the car followed by Iu. 

 

I can't believe that I'm here. This is my first time going to a party in my entire sixteen years. At first, I want to reject Iu's offer but she said that no one will accompany her and it was quite dangerous for a girl to be at a party by herself. Reluctantly, I had to agree with her. But only just for this once and then I can go home.

 

I promised eomma that I'll be home before midnight. She was quite worried about me when I said that I was going to a party but she felt a little bit relief when Iu was going with me. Eomma said that she understand that I need to go out once a while rather than stuck at the apartment doing nothing. I was even shocked when she said yes on me going to a party.

 

After done talking with eomma, Iu took me to shopping, buying some clothes for the party. It took more than two hours to prepare ourself before the party started. 

 

I was kind of jealous at Iu because she was already prettier than me by wearing a black sleeveless shirt along with a pair of blue short jeans that were just enough on her mid thigh and black strapless heel. But for me, I was just wearing a red and black buttoned up checkered shirt that was long enough until it reach my mid thigh with some black short inside and black sneaker that had heels. 

 

Iu said that I was already pretty without any makeup on and thought that I was prettier than her. In the end, the both of us laugh at the thought of it and equally think that we're both are pretty. But she insisted that I should applied some bright red lipstick on my lip so that I would look intimidating so, finally I gave in and wear the lipstick showing Iu that I'm excited for tonight.

 

In my mind, this will be the last time that I be wearing this lipstick.

 

"Come on, Su Ji." Iu said, leading me towards the front door but stop instantly when a guy came out from the door, looking pale and out of the sudden, he ran towards the nearest bushes and puked loudly.

 

I put on my horror face seeing him. "Are you sure that this party is harmless?" I asked worriedly at Iu, who grimaced at the guy.

 

"I think so." She said, uncertainly about her own answer. "Come on, let's go inside." She said shrugging off the thought of the guy. She opens the door, leading me inside the pent house. I could a lot of people that I know from our school were dancing on the dance floor and cringed my head when I look at some couples were making out at the corner. 

 

In the middle of the crowd, my eyes landed on a familiar dark brown eyes that always make my heart jumped every time I see him.  

 

No, no way. 

 

He was wearing a simple black buttoned up shirt and a pair of jeans that cling tightly to his thigh. His hair was tousled in a y kind of style that my hand were itching to touch it since the first time I've met him. I could felt his gaze was focus on me, watching every move that I make just like a predator watching his prey.

 

I swear that I wanted to run and hide from his intense gaze but I can't. My feet feel like they were cast under a spell to not to move a muscle.

 

Even in the dim light, I could see that his lip tugged lopsided smirk that makes my legs melted. 

 

Oh, my. I'm in a big trouble.

 


 

Hey, guys. Sorry for the long waiting. I hope that you guys like this chapter. If you don't like it, feel free to comment on my story and tell me which part that I should improved. It would mean a lot to me.

 

Thanks for reading. 

Please vote, comment and subscribed.

Love - Me_LonelyStar

xoxo.

 

By the way guys, Miss A and EXO comebacks are on the same  day.

#EXOZY moments will be back again. I'm really looking forward to it. >///<