| Chapter Six |

Forever Be Yours

I dedicated this chapter to Papuru for being a great friend to have a chat with me even though it's not that long... And thanks for voting my stories. :) Keep commenting and subscribed. Who knows that I will mention one of you guys names in another chapter.  And have a chat with me too, guys. I'm lonely ... well, technically.

 

But keep reading.

 


Chapter Six

 

Bae Su Ji

 

I was about to say something when his phone was ringing in the wrong time. He hold up his hand towards me signing to shut me up before walking away from both of us to answer his call. I sighed heavily. Now, he's going to ignore me. 

 

Maybe I should talk to him or should I just ignore him that I'm just another part of his past and just move on. But this is too difficult for me. He's not just anyone, he's my special friend. I startled when a hand touched my shoulder, making me look up towards the person. It was Mrs Anh who was smiling brighlty looking down at me. I totally forgot that she was here. 

 

I notice that Mrs Anh was wearing a plain and simple dress that was reaching her knees. It was kind of suit her in a way making her looked more younger. Her black hair was tied in a neat bun. Mrs Anh grinned slyly, looking between me and Mark who had his back at us. "So, what do you think about my son, Su Ji?" She asked, a little hint of hopefullness in her happy voice. 

 

I averted my gaze from her and started to play the hem of my sweater. "Well, he's sort of..um..kind of..nice. I think." I said nervously, still playing with the hem of my sweater while biting my bottom lip. I felt my heart rate is increasing as time passed by especially when Mrs Anh kept looking at me with that huge smile on her face. What is she planning to? 

 

Glancing at the time on my watch, it was almost 7 o'clock in night. Oh, my. I think eomma would probably worrying about me right now. I remember the last time that I went outside to buy some grocery, maybe a bit longer than usual. She called on the cops to tell me that I was missing. Luckily, I arrived home at same moment when the cops were outside of our apartment. Lately, eomma always freaked out if I've gone too long outside the apartment. I don't want that incident to happen.

 

Ever again.

 

It was kind of giving eomma some sort of a panic attack. Looking at Mrs Anh's happy face, I really hate to do this but it was worth a try. "Um, Mrs Anh, I need to go home, like right now. Eomma probably worried about me." I blurted more than I think off. 

 

Mrs Anh's face that was lit up with happiness dropped. "Really, Su Ji?" She said, glancing at her watch. "It's still early for you to go home. I think we co-" Before she could continue, I cut her off.

 

Waving my hands side to side, I shook my head. "I'm really sorry, Mrs Anh. I really can't hang out with both of you, right now especially. Eomma must be worried about me right now; and I don't want to dissapoint her." I said, honestly. 

 

Mrs Anh looked at me with a soft expression on her face. "Okay. I'll see you tomorrow then Su Ji." 

 

I laughed a little at her statement while she furrowed her eyebrows at my reaction. "Mrs Anh, tomorrow is Saturday. The library close until Monday, right?" I asked when she realised it.

 

She snapped her finger which startled me. "Omo, I totally forgot about it." She said, rubbing her forehead in confusion. "I guess this have to do with age. But when I think about it, I'm not that old." She said, looking at me as if there were some answers planted on my face.

 

Shrugging, "I've guess that maybe it just happened natural that way. Even me, myself always forgot to treat myself by treating someone else is more important than myself." My breath hitched at what I had just said to her. Mrs Anh stares at me with open but then she closed it. I felt like an open book right now. 

 

"I guess that we're all just the same, anyway." That voice was coming from behind making me and Mrs Anh turned around. Another familiar dark brown eyes landed on my own eyes. 

 

His eyes were boring into mine with an unreadable emotion behind them but it was not long as he tore his gaze from mine. I watched him as he passed by me and walked towards Mrs Anh leaving me dumbfounded. 

 

He waved a hand while smiling widely at Mrs Anh and instantly Mrs Anh smile again, brighter than usual. "Hey, Aunty." He greeted. Aunty? Wait, what?

 

As Mrs Anh about to say something, Mark was just arrived in the moment. He looked between me, Mrs Anh and that guy. Confused written on his face. "Um..Did I miss on something important?" He asked, holding his phone while looking back and forth between us. 

 

Breaking up the silence, "I guess it's time for me to go now. See you guys soon and bye Mrs Anh, Mark and.." I think hard to remember what was his name and when it crossed to my mind, "Kai." I finished my sentence waving a final goodbye at them, not giving a second glance and hurriedly walked away from them without looking back.

 

I kept on walking until I reached the cashier in front of the grocery market. I sighed in relief as I put the basket that I hold on the counter and waited as the cashier counted the price of each item. Waiting for it to be done was just like I had reach another century. 

 

No wonder because the cashier was a smug looking girl who was about my age which I know from the her looks outside, she was not a type of girl who want to work hard to get a job. Her hair tied in a fashionable style, check. Glossy pink lip, check. Earrings, check. Over makeover, check. Looking like a clown, check. I've bet she wanted to get some guys attention, if that's the reason she's here. 

 

And one more thing. She moves like a freaking turtle every time she hold an item from my basket, worrying that it would ruin her nails. I sighed in frustration when I looked in my basket as there was few more items left.

 

This is going to take a while, I thought.

 

Then, I felt a warm breath on prickling my neck which cause me to froze on my thoughts. "Hey." A husky voice whispered on my ears, making me jump slightly. I think that I dropped my heart on the floor. 

 

I turned around slowly, only to notice that my face was only one inch close to a face that I don't want to meet. 

 

Oh, no.

 

 

 


 

Hey guys, sorry for the long waiting. And by the way, Happy New Year. It's 2015 already, I can't believe that time flew so fast. It felt like yesterday was the beginning of 2014.

Oh, well. The past is the past, anyway. By the way, this year, I will be turning 17 years old. Omo~ I felt so old.

And the question is, who's the guy behind Suzy? Any ideas?

 

Comment, votes and subscribed. 

xoxo

Me_LonelyStar