| Chapter One |

Forever Be Yours

Hola.

 

ஐ  Chapter One ஐ 

 

 

Bae Su Ji

 

" 1! 2! 3! "

 

"This is definitely torture!"

 

I try to hold back my laughter with my hand over my mouth as I watch my best friend, Lee Ji Eun or Iu began to run lazily then slowly running towards the seats, wanting to take a break until the gym teacher, Mr Han, blew his whistle loudly at her.

 

The other students were shocked hearing it for a while but ignored it and continued to run around the basketball court including me. Here comes, the angry hulk, I thought sarcastically.

 

"Iu! How many times do I have to tell you?! Keep running!" He scolded, sounded like a rocket blasting to the moon. I swear, I could see the flares coming out from his nose.

 

Iu just rolled her eyeballs, walking away from the seats and continued to run along by my side. Then, she gestured her hand at me so I tilted the side of my head close to her while we kept running.

 

"I swear, he likes to see people suffers!" She hissed in annoyance.

 

I tried to hold back my laughter along the run as she kept mocking Mr Han. We ran few more rounds until Mr Han finally blew his whistle, indicating that we take a little break.

 

Gasping for air, "Finally.." I said breathlessly, slipping myself on one of the empty seats the front row with Iu sitting next to me.

 

"Seriously, this new gym teacher is getting on my nerves!" She hissed in annoyance, fanning herself with her hand while pointing an icy glares at Mr Han. "I mean, look at me, I'm sweating! And my skin feels so greasy and oily" She said grossing over herself, then sniff making her nose scrunched in disgust.

 

"And smelly."

 

I just shook my head at her. "Well, that's what we practically do in P.E. classes, Iu." I stated, rolling my eyeballs while she just slouching on her seat.

 

I know that she hated sports, as if in physically and mentally. If you ask her about sports, she will walked away from you without thinking or wanting turning back at you. But she doesn't hate you though, just that she doesn't like people ask something that she doesn't know.

 

"Whatever." She snorted, looking straight towards the walls. "That's easy for you to say when you're the Miss-Goody-Two-Shoes." I froze when she said that. 

 

Her eyes widened in shocked as she realized what she had said to me. "Oh my gosh. I'm sorry! I'm really really sorry." She apologized for like hundred of times, saying sorry over and over again. 

 

Putting an effort for a smile, but it came out a weak smile. "It's alright. Everyone always say that, anyway." I told her truthfully. And that was one of my weakness.

 

When I was been called by the nickname 'Miss-Goody-Two-Shoes' since the first day of school, I felt that my normal high school life will fall apart. 

 

But before that, my life has been always torn apart. 

 

Iu bit her bottom lip, lowering her head guiltily. "You know, after school, can I get some vanilla smoothies for you?" She suggested, wanting to make me feel better. 

 

I smile then nodded. Her eyes lit up happily. "Thanks, Su Ji!" She thanked me, shaking my hand vigorously.

 

I chuckled then smile, not wanting her to feel guilty at me but little thing she did not know that not all my smiles are genuine. There was this smile we called 'fake smile'. 

 

That real old smile was gone.

 

-

-

 -

 

The sound of lockers being slammed filled in the room. P.E. class was over, so the next period will be, History. I mentally groaned at the thought of it.

 

Time to meet Mrs Jung, our History teacher. Not to mention it is the most annoying subject that I've learned in this school. What I know, History and my brain doesn't mixed well with those old and ancient information and those important scene ( but not all of them are boring ) while remembering the important dates.

 

Plus, when she started to talk, all is left to do is drifting to our dreamland. For us, she's an expert teacher, but expert in making us falling asleep instantly. No doubt about that.

 

I was standing in front of my own locker, getting dressed in our school uniforms. Meanwhile, Iu was standing next to me, dressing up since her locker was next to mine. 

 

When I was adjusting my dark blue blazer, I've heard a lot of girls were whispering and murmuring something. Must be some hot news, I thought, rolling my eyeballs while buttoning my blazer.

 

But, somehow, my ears was aching to know what were they talking about so, I walked closely towards them to hear what were they talking about. Luckily, no one notice that I joined them as they were busy gushing and squealing over something which I'm intend to find out.

 

"Hey, I've heard that there will be new guys coming and enroll in our school. Isn't it awesome!" The head of the gossip, Lena squeal about it while the others just nodded their heads vigorously in excitement. 

 

I blinked in surprise. Wait, what? Guys? As if 'guy' with the plural 's' are going to enroll in this school. Suddenly, a hand was on my right shoulder causing me to jump slightly but managed to get myself on my feet. 

 

A familiar face appeared besides me, with her eyebrows scrunched in confusion. I sighed in relieved when I notice that it was Iu. She whispered, "What is happening?" 

 

I shrugged my shoulders, definitely clueless about what they are trying to discuss about. I whispered back to her, "Probably boys." 

 

She mouthed 'o' to me, stating that she was not interested just like me. Both of us just walked away from the so-called 'meeting' between themselves. 

 

"And can you believe it, I've heard from rumors that all of them are totally H O T." She exclaimed it breathlessly, imaging how they look like.

 

The others just answered her with some squeal and 'awe'. 

 

Iu just snorted in disgust as Lena said it loudly. I laughed quietly at her reaction causing me to receive an icy glare from her. I playfully rolled my eyeballs.

 

Then, one of them began to talk, it was Jen. "Plus, all of them are single. Girls," She said it in a loud voice making everyone in the room looked at her including me and Iu. "this is a chance for us, an opportunity that will change our life!"

 

Finally she stopped, but guess what I was wrong.

 

"We are going to make them fall in love with us!" She said that in a proud voice, clenching her fist in the mid air. This is going to be awkward. When I looked around the room, everyone has this determination expression stuck on their face. I mentally groaned at it while covering my poor ears from her booming voice. Iu just stand besides me with gaped open at everyone reaction.

 

When I returned my glance at them, everyone started to cheers and rooting for her as they walked outside the room until the sound becomes fader and fader.

 

That leave me and Iu in the restroom, still clueless and gawking at what had happened earlier. We both then looked at each other.

 

"They must be out of their minds." She stated before snapping her fingers. 

 

"I told you that they were some kind of another kind of aliens from outer space, but you wouldn't believe me!" She exclaimed, laughing about it.

 

I shook my head, smiling. "Well, you had just prove me wrong. Let's get back to class." 

 

She nodded before we both burst into laughter.

 

With that, both of us leave the changing room and started heading towads our destination, our classroom.

 

Don't forget. History.

 

Oh, crap.

 

Hey, how was it?Votes, comments and subscribed. 

Thanks!

xoxo,

Me_LonelyStar.