| Chapter Five |

Forever Be Yours

Chapter Four

 

Bae Su Ji

 

 

My breathing hitched the moment his gaze landed on me.

 

Tuan Yi-En. Mark.

 

I can't believe my own eyes that I would meet him again. It had been two years since the first time I've met him. I had gather up all my courage to forget about him the moment he left me without saying goodbyes, without telling me why did he do that to me. It was like the friendship between us was never built. I was left broken and shattered when I had no else to hear all my pain. 

 

"Su Ji?" His voice was low, almost sounded like he was whispering to me but it sounded more deeper than usual. He had grown taller as I can see that he was no longer the same height as mine. The shocked expression in his eyes clearly told me that he had no intention of wanting to meet me again. My eyes began to become blurry.

 

"I can't believe I would meet you here." 

 

I tore my gaze from him as Mrs Anh voice interrupt my thoughts. Blinking off the tears, I turned to look at Mrs Anh, hiding the pain in my heart. Smile, Su Ji, I remind myself before throwing a huge smile at her showing that I was happy to see her. Before I know it, she slung an arm on my shoulders, spinning me around meeting an eye to eye at him again. I feel like I want to dug my head in one of the cereal boxes that was in my hold.

 

Once again, I lowered my head on the ground and started shifting my feet awkwardly from side to side.

 

"Um, hey, Mrs Anh." I greeted her, not wanting to look up at him.

 

She smile back at me. I never thought that Mrs Anh was his mother. If I had known it a long time ago, I would never ever wanted to involve myself with him again and also with his family. The pain in my heart was unbearable. 

 

Clasping her hand together, she gestured her hands at Mark. "This is my son, Yuan Yi-En." She said, excitingly.

 

I nodded slowly, bracing myself to look at him again. His bored chocolate eyes gaze into mine.

 

The eyes that I was once lost in them. The eyes that always comfort me when I was in pain and hurt. The eyes that I always adore when there was no one want to look at me. And once again, I drown myself inside them.

 

His eyes softened, regrets were the best to described his emotion to me. "Hey." He spoke softly, acting like I was fragile.

 

In my mind, somewhere deep in my heart saying that he was the one who left me and the one who broke me. I can't let myself to keep it from happening again. I don't want to show him the fragile me.

 

Finally, I said "Mark." 

 

 


 

Sorry for the short update. So, are you guys shocked for the plot twist? Well, a lot more will come. Or maybe not satisfied with the update? And once again, I'm sorry for dissapointing you guys.

I will explain why along of how the story goes. 

Who's KaiZy and MarkZy shippers?

I am.

 

Remember,

Comments, votes and subscribed.