| Chapter Three |

Forever Be Yours

Chapter Three 

 

Kim Jong In 

Pure and innocent face looking straight at me with shocked written on her face. Her long straight raven hair cascading down over her shoulder that stops at her slim waist. Her lips was like the colour of a fruit, cherry perhaps. When she bit her lip and her eyes turned big, it almost like the cutest thing I've ever seen. Wait . . What am I thinking? This cannot be happening to me. 

The silent between us was getting awkward as I could feel the air around us was getting some kind of tension. 

It was time for me to break up the silence. I was going to say 'What are you looking at?' in a harsh way as I can't stand of her looking at me with her doe eyes anymore. It's making my heart jump like a fish come out from the water. I can't even explain what am I feeling right now. But instead, I've said something that doesn't making any sense to me. "Beautiful."

That was the first word came out from my mouth when the moment of our eyes met upon each other. I can't believe I've said that, yet to an unknown girl. A blush crept to her cheeks when she heard me said that but soon gone when she cleared . Her gaze tore from mine and face the hard ground, not wanting to meet an eye-to-eye with me.

"Excuse me, but I need to go." She said it, even her voice sounded like a melody ringing in my ears.

I looked at her intently as she walked passed by me, as I thought she still gazing at the hard ground. So, the ground is more fascinating than my face? "Huh." I let out a long sighed, still looking at her with her back facing at me as she walked down the empty hall. 

Looking her from behind, she does has some fine body shape. Whoa, don't ever think like that again. No and double no.

Maybe, she's one of those lunatic fans. Yeah, maybe that's it.

But if she is one of our fans, why is she acting like she doesn't know me?

I run my fingers through my hair making it more messier than usual. My hair must definitely looked like it has been blown by a tornado. Oh, well. I think a lot of girls wouldn't mind my looks especially that girl.

"Urgh." I groaned, shaking my head from the thoughts of that girl. Why am I still thinking about her? 

Wait a minute. Wasn't I supposed to find that lost puppy. My eyes narrowed when I heard a loud familiar laughter coming from behind me. I turned my back around and saw that 'lost puppy' was having his hand around a girl's shoulder. I rolled my eyeballs when he leaned closely to that girl's ear, whsipering something to her and then she burst into laughter. 

He was laughing along but it didn't last long when he saw me. He leaned over to that girl again and whispered something to her, making her nod while she has this goofy smile on her face and walked away.

"Hey, Kai.." He trailed off, grinning mischieviously while walking towards me. 

"Knock it off, Tao." I said grumpily when he was putting his hand over my shoulder but I slapped his hand away, clearly not having a mood right now.

He raised his eyebrow, "Why so grumpy?" He said, pouting his lips then turned into a sly smirk. "Well, Mr Grumpy, I got ourself some direction to the office." He said, pointing to his head.

My eyes lit up in happiness. "Really?" I said, excitingly. 

"Yup and that's why we should ask direction from the girls." He smirked, gesturing his hands at me showing that I should follow him.

I twitched my right eye in annoyance and Tao just laughed looking at my face. "Why didn't I think about that in the first place?" I muttered, tagging along by his side while he lead us the way.

If only I ask that girl earlier for direction, I would probably could spend some time talking with her. Knowing her better. 

"Ugh." I groaned, not to mention again while Tao looked at me as if I'm weird. 

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He said, raising his eyebrow.

"Nothing." I said innocently, not wanting him to ask any more question. He tilted his head confusingly at my reaction but kept his gaze on the way.

I hope that I won't meet that girl again or it would be troublesome to me. 

And why am I still thinking about her?!

Ugh. This is gonna be a long day.

 

 

Bae Su Ji

"Su Ji, what's wrong with your face? You looked so .. flushed and red. What happened?" Iu said, looking at me worriedly from her seat. I slipped to an empty seat which was just in front of her. I put down my tray on the table and let out a long sigh before I landed my head between my palms. 

"Nothing .. " I muttered, grabbing my sandwich from the tray and eat it will full mouth.

She raised her eyebrow. "Really?"

I just nodded, munching the sandwich happily. My stomach has been growling since the first period, wanting me to feed it.  

Iu sipped on her drink, still eyeing me as if I had done something suspicous. It's getting awkward for me as time passed by. That does it, I really don't like people watching me eat.

I gulped the final piece of my sandwich before I turned my face to her. "Nothing happened, Iu. No need to worry about .. " I trailed off, gazing around the cafeteria. My eyes soon landed to one familiar dark brown eyes.

My heart thumped widly. What is wrong with you, heart? Why are you doing this to me? 

It was not long before he tore his gaze from me to his friends. I can see that he was scratching the back of his head awkwardly while laughing along with his friends even though his expression were confused. 

"Uhurm." Iu cleared , snapping myself from the thoughts of that guy. She looked from back and forth between me and that guy before looking at me again. A sly grinned appear on her face. 

"Aww .. " She said, clasping her hands together. Blush began to creep on my cheeks again. "I could tell that you like him." She stated, pointing her finger at me. 

I raised both of my hands in surrender and shook my head vigorously. "I'm not!" I offended, even though ... Nope. I will never think him like that. 

She rolled her eyeballs. "Yeah, right." She said it sarcastically. When she was about to say something, suddenly ..

 

"Omo! Can we get your autographs?!" 

Iu and I snapped towards the noise and all that squealing noises coming from.

It was Jen, my classmate. She was standing in front of the guy I've met earlier, not to mention she wasn't alone but with her group, of course. They were surrounding him like he was some kind of the last piece of meat left on this planet, eyeing him from up to down. 

They become the center of attraction in the cafeteria. All the boys were glaring at them, jealousy filled in the look of their eyes.

That guy looked uneasy and he was looking pretty mad when the girls were squeezing him like a sardin, "Please get out of the way!" He yelled harshly, making the girls winced at the loudness of his voice. When the girls finally back away from him, he passed them with a furious look stuck on his face.

His friends notice it and all of them chase after him. "Kai!!" They shouted as they ran along following where he went to. 

Me and Iu just change our glances with each other. So, his name was Kai and he has a bad side to girls. What was his problems? And why did he acted differently when I bumped into him earlier. This doesn't making any sense.

"Well, at least I know that the guy was on his period." I said, breaking the silence between both of us before bursting out into laughter. 

She replied my words back. "You've got that right." She winked at me and smile.

I laughed along with her but something in my mind. I felt this kind of feeling when I think about him, it's not happy and it's not mad but it was something else. It was just like a pull of emotion, raw feelings mixed inside my heart right now. 

I really don't know what am I feeling.

And I had never felt this before, yet toward a guy like him.

 

 

Hey guys, how was the new chapter? Sorry, if it wasn't exciting because I'm lack of ideas right now. And I'm a slow-updater, no doubt about that. But hey, I finally updated the story. So, yeah.

Do please ignore the mistake and wrong grammar. 

By the way, love you, all the AMAZING READERS and those who subscribed to my story. Thank you very much ! !

Comments, Votes and Subscribed.

xoxo,

Me_LonelyStar.