| Chapter Four |

Forever Be Yours

Chapter Three 

 

Bae Su Ji

 

Carrying the last bundle of books from the truck, I gave the truck's driver a final nod and smile before I turned my heels towards the huge library in front of me, saying 'Seoul's Private Library' on a silver plate sign near the entrance door.

 

An elderly woman who was in her mid 40's was waiting for me at the front door, gesturing her hands indicating that I should follow her before I get lost in the huge library. When she leads the way then stopped abruptly, she pointed to a long wooden carved - looks old probably an old collection of antics, where more bundle of books were carefully arranged neatly.

 

I walked myself towards the table, glancing around the table while searching for an empty spot for the final bundle. My eyes twinkled in happiness when I found one at the end of the table. Gladly, I put the bundle neatly like the others so it wouldn't looked like a mess.

 

"Thanks for helping me today, Su Ji." The owner of the library, Miss Anh said with a warm smile. I didn't notice her standing beside me, I thought but quickly send her a big smile expressing her gratitude.

 

I waved my hand off, "No problem, Miss Anh. I really loved helping you beside than doing my homework." I smiled cheekily as she shook her head but still smiling widely at me. 

 

Glancing at my watch, the time shows that it was almost five o'clock since I went back from school. Eomma must be worried if I be home late than usual. 

 

"Su Ji," Mrs Anh said breaking through my thoughts as I put on my fake smile at her. "Would you like to join for lunch," she suggested but before I could open my mouth, she cut in.

 

"even though it's late and my son is coming soon. I really wanted you to meet my son for a long time since he just returned yesterday from the States. Plus, he just a year ahead of you and both of you had the same traits. And he goes the same school with you. You won't mind, would you?" She clasped her hand together, looking forward for my answers. I swear, I saw some determination in her eyes before she blink it off.

 

That was quite unbelievable.

 

I stared at her with huge eyes, almost like a giant saucer when she said that. "I..Um.. I'm sorry, Mrs Anh. I can't," I said, stuttering through every word. She looked down, replacing her huge smile with a sad face. It's hurt to see her like this since she was so nice to me and treated me like her own daughter. 

 

I continued, "But I will see him another day when I've come back from school." I reassured her, causing her face to lit up in excitement. 

 

"Really?" She asked, hiding a hint of happiness in her voice.

 

I smile and nodded slowly. What could go wrong, right? It was just me, meeting her with her son and having another dinner or lunch together. Getting to know each other better. Not to mention, she was just like a second mother to me.

 

And I gave her my final answer, "Yup."

 

 

 

"Two pack of vanilla chocolate, one pack of flour,  butter, sugar, what's next?" I muttered to myself, scanning the grocery list. It's been an hour since I've arrived at this supermarket. I felt relieved that it wasn't far from my house.

 

It only took me ten minutes to get here, which I don't mind walking here in a pair of black short, fit enough to cover my long legs as it was just below my knee and an oversized fluffy grey sweater, covering my black tank top underneath.

 

After I arrived at home from the library, I took a fresh bath then get dressed in my casual wear and soon I was eating a piece of chocolate cake in peace until eomma's voice was booming from the kitchen, ordering me to get the grocery when she said that we had no more stuff meaning no food in the cupboard.

 

Eomma had been working hard this lately at a nearby restaurant, working as one of the chef. She decided to work there since we're out of money a few years ago and was worried about my school fees. The paid was not bad as it was enough for both of us to pay the rent for our apartment with a little add from my part time job at the library this week, replacing one of Mrs Anh worker who was falling sick and had been diagnosed with a critical flu and can't go to work until he was offically released from the hospital. 

 

I'm sure that it would probably take a few weeks to recover from the terrible flu. Poor guy. 

 

Sighing, I continued to wander along around the supermarket so that I could waste my boring time by walking to one by one aisle. Today was Friday, and I won't mind much staying late tonight watching late night shows on the television. 

 

Shooking my head from the thought, I continued to walk again but abruptly crushing myself towards a person's back causing me to groan in pain as my nose was hurt from the sudden impact. While I was rubbing my nose, that person turned around. Before I even looked up to see that person's face, I heard a feminine gasped beside me.

 

"Su Ji, what a coincidence."

 

I looked beside me and saw Mrs Anh was standing beside me with her sheepish smile. That's when I decided to look who's the person in front of me when I notice a familiar pair of brown eyes.

 

Oh, no.

 

Anything but him.

 

 

 

Hey, AWESOME READERS and my MOST AMAZING SUBSCIBER. How was your day? Here is a new chapter for you guys.

I was quite shocked when I found out that more and more people subscribed to my story. Thanks a lot. You made my day. :D

By the way, leave a comment about this story because I love to read them. They get me inspired and worked up to post another chapter fast. 

Sorry if this chapter was short and not very exciting. I will work hard to improve them. *determination face*

xoxo

Me_LonelyStar