My Hero-Luhan

My Bully

Blood surrounded my car and me. With blurred vision I saw a silhouette with pink hair and a white scarf, then I out. I didn’t know how I got myself in this situation. It all started from my parents and I fighting. I brought a guy friend over to my house for a project. I was best friends with him with another girl named Juvia. When we entered my house, I was bombed with questions. I promised I would continue my project despite my friend being there. They demanded I study in my room. We studied for 2 hours. It was a Saturday morning and then waved and said, ‘Bye.’ He left and I closed the door behind him. The project was due the following Wednesday. I ushered him to the door.

After he left, I was dragged by the hair by my dad into the living room and was thrown to the floor with a thump. He came from the kitchen with a shard of glass in his hand. He came closer and I backed away. My mum tried to stop but that devil threw her onto the side as well. He chucked the glass into my hand. It immediately started to bleed heavily. I got up with a sore hand and slapped him across the face. The prominent mark of my slap remained on his cheek.

I didn’t know if that was a good decision or not at that time, but what I knew was I couldn’t handle this anymore. This was a daily routine for my mum and I getting beaten up by my ‘father’. I grabbed my car keys and walked out of the house. At that time, I knew it wasn’t a bad decision. I drove the car to who knows where. I passed many people but I kept driving, I eventually arrived at the countryside, the only place I knew I was safe and open.

I hung out with my mum a lot when I was young. I also met a young boy with dark brown hair there. We hung out a lot and I started to develop a mini crush on him. However, my dad found out. He was furious and moved us to the city. I never met him after. I kept on driving with the horrifying flashback about what happened replaying over and over.

I didn’t realise a truck coming towards me. I tried to stop the car but the brakes failed. The truck hit the left side of my car. Luckily I was on the right side yet more damage happened to me than the car. Next thing I knew, my ears detected deafening noises of sirens and people shouting. I was pulled out of the car in a critical condition. I blanked out. After a long while, I woke with a bad headache with a whiff of antiseptic liquid. I checked my surroundings and realised I was in a hospital.

‘Why was I here?’, I thought.

The door creaked and in came a nurse holding my report. She asked for my details. She left and once again the door creaked, but this time a boy around my age arrived. I looked at him in confusion wondering who he was.  I avoided his stare and looked at my hands. I breathed a deep gasp of air as I came to realisation what had landed me here. In this stuffy room, with injections, with other sick and injured people.

I looked at him and spoke, ‘Thank you for saving my life’. I expected him to say something like ‘It;s okay, but you’re now in debt of me’, most of the people I met treated me like this but something about this guy told me he wasn’t like the others, like he was somehow different. Instead of what I expected,  he plainly chuckled at my shyness and said, ‘It’s okay’.

I looked up to find him staring at me. Our eyes met. There was a sudden spark coming from his eyes. We kept staring at each other when the door opened and the doctor came in. We broke our gaze with slight blushes on our cheeks. The doctor did some tests to make sure my legs and arms were working. She said I could leave at the end of this week. I saw the food on top of the table next to me I always hated the taste of hospital food.

There was nothing much on the desk plus it was dark. The next day I was woke up to a loud noise coming from the next room I got up from my bed to go see where I found a young female screaming, shouting and throwing things around she turned to me and threw what seemed like a sharp piece of glass I froze unable to move my body just shocked at what was happening.

The door to my room opened and in came in my doctor with some nurses with different types of equipment. They ran up to the young female trapping her within in some sort of suit my doctor then ran up to me and enveloped me in a hug blocking my ears and eyes she then called someone from outside I was taken from her and enveloped in a warmer hug I looked up to find that pink haired male hugging me and blocking my ears. I removed his hands from my ears he looked at me in confusion when a loud screech like scream was heard from the female my eardrums started to ache I grabbed his hands and placed them on my ears once again.

Suddenly I felt something sting on my thigh I looked down to see blood dripping I had a blood phobia I would faint the moment I saw blood whether it was from me or it was from others I held onto the males vest tightly. Once again I out I woke up to that un-named male facing me with concern in his eyes. I tried to get up due to a pain in my leg I couldn’t I faced the male.

‘Are you okay, I’ve realised that we haven’t been properly introduced’ he bowed and said ‘My name is Luhan im 17 and im chinese’ I chuckled at him I bowed to him back as a greeting.

‘Hello im okay im Jane’ I replied with a sudden smile. We talked for a long time we did become friends, it turned awkward after a while just then the doctor came in. ‘Jane I have good news for you it seems from the X-ray results that you are able to go home’ I flinched as the mention of home ‘Have you heard of anyone from my family’, ‘Well no actually, a female did come asking for you but that was when you were in the operation theatre’.

For some reason I had a feeling it was my mum I looked up to her face and said ‘How did she look like’, ‘She had blackish brownish hair with aqua like eyes and pale skin she seemed in her 40s or 50s and she was wearing a floral dress with white flats’. I grabbed my phone from the desk and dialled my mums number she didn’t seem to pick up I tried again this time it rang ‘Hello, Jane are you okay come home don’t worry its only me your dads gone’ what did she mean by my dad gone, we talked for awhile soon after she ended the call. The question about my dad still rang in my head. Tomorrow as I was told I could leave, soon it would be like normal days I would be at home I would have never met Luhan.

Thinking that I fell asleep, the day came quicker than I thought well not really. In the morning my mum came to pick me up she told me about my dad apparently a few moments after I left he left my mum in bloody condition, she woke up after fainting in the hospital she was told that her neighbour went for a walk and heard screaming and she saw me leaving and my dad leaving she walked in to see my mum she called the ambulance right away. My mum reported everything from the parts when I was young to the parts that happened just awhile ago. The police tracked my dads location through his phone and put him in jail till we got the courts date. I was thankful to them for taking him away, my mum helped me to our car I felt a little upset that Luhan didn’t come to visit me on my last day.

As my mum drove us through the city towards our home I looked outside admiring the scene in front me the snow fell on the city covering it in a white blanket small snowflakes covered my window. I smiled seeing the snow I felt a sudden vibration in my pocket coming from my phone, I checked to find a message from an unknown number the message read ‘Hi I came to visit you but you weren’t there I’ve come to your house with a small gift as a small sorry’ so some unknown reason I had a strange feeling that it was Luhan, I texted back ‘Is this you Luhan if it is wait a while we’re almost there’ he replied ‘Yeah it is okay I’ll wait’ I giggled quietly.

‘You seem happy what's happening is it because your dads gone or something else’

‘Nothing mum don’t worry about it’ I replied with a smile on my face I kept on smiling in my head but it kept on appearing on my face. I would call me and Luhan good friends but not to the point where we’re the best of friends I needed to know him more to become his best friends or at least one of his best friends.

We arrived in our neighbourhood and saw a faint structure of a young man well I only noticed my mum didn’t till we were at our garage path. I rushed towards him without any thinking I enveloped him in a hug he froze at my sudden actions but eventually hugged me back the same way. I realised what I was doing and backed away smiling at him with pink cheeks, we kept on smiling at each other I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to find my mum smiling at Luhan. ‘Mia introduce me to your new friend’ I smiled at my mum and introduced Luhan to my mum and my mum to Luhan. She invited him in since he waited a long time for me she didn’t know this was the same male who got her daughter in the car crash I didn’t on not to tell her. It was awkward since my mum treated Luhan as my boyfriend he kept on nodding or saying yes or no not giving his own opinion I kept on giggling at his face I could tell he was uncomfortable. Thank god for my mom's boss who called her just in time for work my mum left as soon as the phone ended, I laughed like there was no tomorrow.

Every single time I stared at his face my giggling started I felt a hand on my mouth trying to silence me I looked up to find Luhan with a annoyed facial expression on. I stopped to look at him and said ‘Hehehe well that was fun don’t worry about my mum shes just excited’ I felt the awkwardness in the air rise I admit it had a weird feeling in it. I gave him a tour of the house after sensing the awesome feel in the air note the sarcasm, he stayed for 5 hours I think I wanted him out but he refused making some excuse lets just say he ended staying over the night in the guest room since I ruined his car and he can’t go back home for awhile.

After a few days I found out that his family moved to the city for his education and apparently he found out my school thanks to my mum and decided to go there. I found out he had 11 other brothers 1 older than him and 10 younger, they were all like him funny, cute but at the same time annoying.

After 2 years of him staying in the city he asked me out I agreed our first date was nice but sweet, he took me to the big oak tree in the countryside in the night I found he was my childhood friend. He took me to his mini house not so far away from the tree, he planned a romantic dinner in his cottage we stayed for the night there. When we graduated from the help of his brothers, parents and also my parents he proposed in front of the whole school what surprised me was my year and the whole school were in this plan of his. It was embarrassing for me to cry in front of the whole school but it was worth it I said yes.

What you wore on your first date

Your Wedding Dress

We got married after a few months and after 1 year had 2 baby twins one girl and one boy. In the end I got my happy ending.