First Day Of School

My Bully

YOUR POV

'Hey, Ae Rin you got your timetable great so lets go what have you got 1st period'

'Um, I've got

English with mr lee-1st

Recess

Sport-2nd

Arts-3rd        

Lunch

Maths-4th

Science-5th'

'Great you've got the same classes as me and my friends' 

'Great so you can lead me' I said with a smile, a fake and innocent smile.

'Come on we'll be late' He said as he ran and took off with my hand in his.

We arrived on the right time the teacher was about to open the door when Chen said

'seonsaeng-nim the a new student is here'

he turned around and smiled to us I bowed and was told to wait outside till he called my nam.

No-one's P.O.V

The teacher called out to the class to go to their seats everyone started looking at the door since they were told that the new student was arriving today.

'Ae Rin, pleaase come in'

She walked in receiving some glares, some loving looks and some normal looks. Ae Rin was asked to introduce her self.

'Anyeonghaseyo Ae Rin imnida or you can call me Amy as my English name'

She was asked to sit next to the window or leave since she already knew english but she stayed and surprise surprise she was placed next to Chen. Ae Rin didn't really pay attention to the lesson and started looking out the window, the teacher being extra nice due to the the new student gave them all 20mins before the bell free time. Exactly as he said it 95%of the class raced towards Ae Rin's desk but she didn't notice since she had her head on and earphones in.

Ae Rin's POV

I got bored and had nothing to do so I just started resting my mind it was all perfect till SOME idiot had to go and tap my shoulder I looked up to see the WHOLE class except the teacher staring at me as if I was some sort of unique never seen before thing AWKWARD.

'Uhhhhh um hi nice to meet you all'

They all started to smile and through their names at me LITERALLY. Just then the bell rang and everyone raced out the door leaving only me, Chen and 11 other boys who were the rest of EXO. Don't get me wrong they look hot puberty did them good but I don't care if their hot,nice or even handsome but I have only come for one reason and ONLY one reason I will not get distracted. Chen again took my hand and dragged me to recess he grabbed a tiny teddies packet while I grabbed a plain red apple he then forsome reason dragged me to the roof they were not suppose to be here only the special 12 and I or the teachers can be here.