Meeting Them Again And Becoming Friends

My Bully

Ae Rin's POV

Chen introduced me to them saying I'm his new 'friend'. Most of them looked at me suspiciously I knew I was suppose to be sweating but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

'What are you staring at me for is their something on my face'

'Oh mianhe we thought we've seen you before somewhere that's all'

I froze could they have known about me aniyo no one except me and my uncle and my family.

'Haha we got you good didn't we don't worry we were all joking'

'Ohhh haha you got me'

But XIUMIN kept on looking at me funny like he was observing me or something, he must have noticed me staring at him cause he quickly turned away huh weird.

I wouldn't have minded if XIUMIN recognised me cause he was the only nice one out of all of them he helped when others didn't, he was my shoulder to cry on when people bullied me.

'Ae Rin this is Kris, Suho, Chanyeol, D.O, Kai, Sehun, Luhan, Xiumin, Baekhyun, Lay and Tao and guys this is Ae Rin my new 'friend' and classmate'

Hopefully not for long

'Um annyeonghaseyo Ae Rin imnida or you guys can call me ame or Amy'

Since these boys can never reject accepting a girl into their group they did.

Like 'normal students' we ate our lunch in talk and mini food fights.

RRRRRIIIIINNNNGGGGG!!!

The bell rang and unfortunaly I forgot I have them in ALL of my classes and we had sport next.

I admitted that I had a nice body I only realiszed after I changed myself and the sports uniform that I got short shorts, and a top that showed the tummy.

Uncle I never should have accepted you in my plan yes this was my uncles doing I told and he said he would help this was never the kind of help that I wanted. At least I thought.

I stepped outside with the uniform on and it turned out girls were wearing the same uniforms as me applying lipstick, having makeout sessions in the corner I could tell they were the 's' of the school most gave me death glares.

What's their problem.

At least something good this day happened which was one of my favourite sports which was soccer or basketball or for the girls badminton I decided to play soccer for half a lesson and basketball for the other half.

Guess what Chen told the group about my plan which I 'accidentally' told him and they agreed to the plan which I was planning to do ALONE.

EXO and me got into 2 groups (exo-k and exo-m) and I was in Chen's group great I to show-off my AWESOME soccer skills.

Me and Luhan played most of the time in the soccer game and me and Chanyeol were playing most of the time during the basketball and trust me I had to admit the guys were fun to play around.

The rest of the day went perfectly normal, me and the boys were going home and guess what I was SO happy that they lived near my apartment which I told them was my 'house' where I live of course I wouln't tell them my real house.

'We all decided'(MOSTLY sehun) to buy bubbletea I never had bubble tea before so I didn't know which to choose Xiumin must have noticed that because he ordered the same one for me and him which was Taro milk tea with pearls. After that we all went except me I went to my apartment first then my butler picked me up and dropped me off at my house.

I lived in a family of 4 me, my dad, my older brother and my baby sister. My mom died when I was 11 due to cancer I remembered that day my oppa waked me up at 3 in the morning saying we had to go to the hospital. When we arrived I saw my mum attached to many tubes.

She looked so pale it scared me she had dark circles under her eyes. I noticed my dad and brother crying I couldn't understand the situation at that time. Oppa told me about her cancer and how she could die at anytime I was trying so hard not to let my tears fall I had to be strong at that time.

I remember her telling me to promise her that no matter what I will try my best in life and never give up.

After that talk the next day she died with a smile on her face we attended her funeral, I saw her black clothes, her pale skin, dark closed eyes as she was getting placed in her coffin getting buried.

My baby sister asked me why she was getting buried I told her that she was going to the angels to become one.

After her funeral the house was all quiet I locked myself in my room for days not eating not talking only crying and asking why did fate and destiny taking my hope.