The Party

My Bully

'Ae Rin, what are you doing here'

My eyes went wide at the sound of my name I turned around to meet Kai and D.O standing there staring at me.

'U Uuuhh I'm the daughter of the host of the daughter'

'So you're Mr Soo Man' daughter'

'Uh yeah what are you guys doing here'

'We're here as guests'

'Ohh really how nice'

Daddy why did u invite them if only I could tell you about my plan. We started talking about random things and complementing each other's outfits.

They took me to the others who were there as well and again began the 2nd round of talks. They were all dressed up as gentlemen.

My stomach started to rumble as I though of food. I slowly crept away from the group to go to the buffet table.

My mouth started to water as I stared at the food infront of me. I got creamy pasta with mushroms and grabbed a wine glass with pomegrante juice (looks the same as wine but tastes better I've had it).

I quietly walked out of the party into the garden and sat in my personal gazebo which was under the big tree near my mums grave.

The gazebo was white with cream coloured decorations my mum had it designed for me this was where me and mum used to hang our together this was like our hangout place. She used to say if I look up and find a star that shined brightly upon me that would be her looking after me.

The night suited the weather today it was a warm night with small winds, the stars shined brightly as if smiling at me. I sat there enjoying the night and looking at the stars above me. My gazebo was special from the ones of my siblings since the roof of it was open my mum used to teach me about the star signs before she got sick.

I still remembered them, I finished my pasta and juice and sat there. Under the table was a small shelf full of books. I grabbed a book and started to read it soon after I started to look at the stars again I realised one star shined brightly which was my mum.

'Hey mummy how are you, you're happy I'm back aren't you I miss you'

I started to tell my mum about everything my life and such. I didn't realise my tears pouring from my eyes on my dress and book I couldn't be weak at this time. I wiped them away.

My eyes turned red and swelled up from all the crying which got me sleepy. I didn't realise the boys coming to look for me.

Normal POV

The boys found Ae Rin sleeping with her face red and tears all over. They heard her talking to her mum.

'She's been through a lot we should let her rest'

Suho said to the guys and them nodding at his statement. They sat down next to her watching her sleep peacefully. The only sounds heard were her soft snoring, Lay laid her head on his lap and patted her head and hair softly. Chanyeol laid her legs on his lap and put her heels down.

The boys stayed with her for a while then told Lay to carry her bridal style up to her which they found out from Dad. They carried her back to the now finished party and found her brother picking her up from Lay to carry her to her room.

'Boys, I insist you all stay for night with us'

They turned around to find Mr Soo Man standing there with a loving smile on his face.

'Now before you make up excuses 1. I have informed all of your parents about you staying here and they don't mind 2. You are all excused from school tomorrow so dont worry about anything and Mia will show you to your rooms'

A young maid came at the sound of her name she bowed to all of them which they all returned back. She led them to one big guest-rooms with 4 bathrooms and 12 beds for each one of them. The guest room had 4 bathrooms, 12 beds, a TV, a mini fridge and a couple of sofas infront of the big TV.

The boys gawked at the room.

'Wow this is so big as big as my room and the other rooms combined together'

The boys all said.

They washed up and put on the clothes that were put out for them and went to sleep waiting for the next day.