Quick imagine

My Bully

Hey guys so I'm starting to think of doing an kpop imagine story this is my first imagine and tell me what you think thanks. I'm gonna post 2 imagines and give me your review and tell me if I should continue.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My dad died when I was 12 but that was 5 years ago. As much as I miss him, I can't get over the fact that out of all the people in Seoul, my dad had to go and choose my step mum who turned out to be evil. Hah, surprise surprise.

While they're out shopping and being girly, I'm at home doing the chores. Well, I don't really do all the chores. Only the easy ones and some hard ones. I'm gonna get told anyways so ya. Well, on to my story. As you all know in my story I'm the weak, innocent girl with a fairy godmother which will come in the middle and she helps me go to the ball where I meet my prince charming. There my step family comes and tries to barge in but I get my happy ending in the end.

Well, that's kinda what happened to me. I start from the beginning.

Hi, my name is _______ and I'm 17. I go to SM Highschool which sounds like a rich school but isn't really. We're a normal highschool. I am bullied but not that much. I never tolerate bullying.

I'm the female captain of the SRC in my school, well, only me and my small group of friends run the SRC group in our school so we have to attend every meeting and we have to go on every excursion that our year goes to. The male captain of the SRC is (your bias) I admit I do have a teeny tiny crush on him but not that much.

He's the good boy and cutie of our grade. Most of the girls like him. He's not one of those typical playboys. He doesn't have a girlfriend. Thank god! He's just like me waiting for true love.

*SMASHES INTO RANDOM POLE*

My day dreaming got DESTROYED because of that pole. I looked up to find not the pole but my locker. Great! Note the sarcasm. I smashed into my locker. I looked around to see if anyone saw. Luckily no one did. It would be embarrassing as the SRC to be so clumsy.

I put the pin for my locker in and opened the door. A pink note fell out. I've been getting for a week or two now. It's starting to get a little suspicious but I don't want to irrational.

I'll be your date for the prom tomorrow this year, I'm gonna wear a suit with a cream coloured mask I'll wait for you.

xx Your secret lover

Um, that's weird. I don't even know who the guy is and he claims to be my date. I admit I'm not the prettiest face around but I also wasn't the iest girl too so the odds were 50/50.

'_______ I've been- I mean the group has been looking for you.'

I turned around to find 'him' coming towards me.

'Um, I've been with teachers today so there was no time for recess.'

'Oh, the rest of your group has been waiting for you. Come on, let's go to art before the teachers comes.'

I walked him to our class. Oops, I forgot to mention. I'm in every one of his classes. I am pretty good in art. I even won the State Art award, not meaning to brag or anything but hey, I'm proud. We were learning about Egyptian art. I had a thing for Egyptian art. We had to draw our partners portrait Egyptian style. Guess what? My partner was my 'him'.

I started with his jaw line and slowly worked up to his eyes I looked into his eyes they were so deep I could see through them they were so sparkly and brown. I worked on his nose next his perfectly shaped nose, next were his lips his pink, plump lips. I worked on his hair next his fluffy straight black hair he never put any chemicals such as hair gel or hair equipment in his hair so it was all natural.

I finished it but kept on staring at the protrait I didn't notice people crowding and complimenting the protrait I snapped out of my daydreaming when someone took the protrait of me I looked up to find 'him' staring at it.

'Wow your really good its like you took so many years and captured a photo then placed on the paper. I'll have to start calling you Picasso from now on.'

'Hah, thanks.'

I started blushing at the compliment. Then the moment was ruined by the bell for home time. I dashed out and started to walk home.

'_______-ah wait up'!

I turned around to meet 'him' running towards me. I agreed and started to walk home with 'him' following me. We started to talk about random things. I never knew he was so humorous. I was dropped off at home by 'him', We waved each other goodbye. When I opened the door, I was faced with my mother and step sisters.

'Oh, so the little daddy's angel finally decides to show up. Come on, you little brat. Get the chores done. The gurls and I just got our nails and make-up done, didn't we girls? We'll be gone to buy my pretty girls some nice dresses for the prom tomorrow.'

'Yeah, you heard her. Let's go!'

The minions followed their leader, slamming the door behind them. Yet again, I was left alone. For tomorrow, I did have a dress. It was a dress my mum bought for my prom she wanted me to wear. There was no school tomorrow.

Unfortunately in my Cinderella story, there isn't any fairy god-mother so don't expect a magic spell to be cast on me. I went up to my room which my parents bedroom my mum turned it into her small art studio.

I walked to the closet to find the dress. (On the side for online viewers and at the beginning for mobile) It wasn't a simple dress but wasn't exposing. I saw my parents wedding photo. They looked so happy. Their smile reached their eyes. No-one knew their happiness would be gone in a while in the most tragic way. I fell asleep hugging their photo.

NEXT DAY

I woke up to the sun shining on my face. I checked my iPhone for the time. it was 11am I only had 6hrs to get ready. But 3 hours would be gone making my sisters looking like plastic Barbie dolls. Ugh. I stepped outside to find no-one there. They were all sleeping. I decided to make breakfast which was maple syrup pancakes with chocolate waffles and orange juice.

I ate my share and went to have a quick shower. When I came out, I found my 'family' eating their breakfast. I walked in to grab a glass of water and my laptop. I silently walked to my room avoiding them at all costs. They could dress themselves up themselves, I wasn't bothered.

I sat in my room checking random things on my laptop and going on random things with music in my ears. I checked the clock again and it was already 3:00pm I only had 2hrs left I walked into the bathroom with a whole kit of soaps and different equipment types. I filled the tub up with warm water and dropped a vanilla and strawberry scent in the tub.

I walked in the tub and applied a vanilla and strawberry soap on my body and washed it off after a while. After the bath which took an hour after I put the dress on, it fitted me everywhere around my curves and body.

I sprayed on some perfume which was my mum's favourite and mine. It was a sweet, delicate apple scent. My mum used to say it attracted my dad. Cough cough. I didn't have much make up on either so it suited my dress. I walked out to find no-one there. Guess they left. it was already half 4. I had to leave quickly if I could make it.

My dress

Your Hair

Your heels

 

I caught a cab and arrived at the place. I paid, I took out the pass so I'd be admitted. When I walked in everyone's attention was averted towards me. I spotted a man in a suit who kept on smiling at me. I didn't know him which was slightly weird. Or did I? But then again, it was flattering. I walked towards him but he grabbed my hand and ran outside. We stopped under a big, white gazebo with fairy lights everywhere.

I put my hands on his face and took off the mask. I was surprised to see it was 'him'.

'_______-ah, are you shocked, surprised or scared?'

'Um...just shocked. Don't worry, I'm glad it's you. not someone else.'

He came closer to the point our faces were only inches away.

'_______-ah, I fell in love with you since the first time I saw you. I have always urged myself to confess but was to scared. Somehow, I know you feel the same. Will you be my jagiya?

He pulled out a bouquet of white roses and a necklace. I accepted and said.....

'Yes', I smiled.

After 2 happy years together, we got married. The following year, we had a gorgeous baby girl.

Guess I got my happy ending after all.