The date

My Bully

That day we went to a lot of places like amusement park, the movies and even a romantic date. Lets start with when we went to the amusement park.

Amusement Park

Your outfit

Your Hair

You're probably wondering we were that cute and huggy couple but we were'nt we were just holding hands or the certain surprise kisses on the cheeks. We went to rollarcoaster in which I may add the baby was afraid I admit he tried to do a good job hiding it but what can I do I just saw through him. 

*Gulp*'Jagi do we have to go to the rollercoaster look I saw a couple ride lets go there instead huh whatcha think awesome right come on lets go'

Before he could drag me away I pulled him towards the roller coaster you should've seen his face it was hilarious. He didn't know I was teasing him.

'Babe you aren't scared are you now'

'Pshhh what are you talking about I'm not scared'

The roller coaster ride was fun except when Min Hyuk got scared he was clinging on to me for the whole ride. It was fun seeing his scaredy face on. 

'I thought you weren't scared'

'I thought so too'

Being the childish kid I am I dragged him to the cotten candy stall my eyes just concentrated on the wheel which spun the cotton candy, Min Hyuk was laughing at my childishness. We grabbed our cotten candy sticks and went to the a new ride. We realised it was getting late.

We went to the movies next in which we had a mini fight for which movie to watch I was going for the horror type while he was going for the action, comedy, romantic type in which I won. We ended up watching the conjuring in which rather sometimes I clinged onto him while in some parts he clinged on to me. It was past 9pm when the movie finished Min Hyuk blindfolded me after taking me some unknown place. Which was apparently a romantic date.

Minhyuk planned a romantic dinner with me just for today, it was a surprise. He took me to a famous restaurant in which he booked the couple seat which was outside under the stars. I ordered a spaghetti while he ordered plain pasta. The pasta was smaller than the spaghetti that I had we decided to share since it was almost enough for both of us. At times we had the same spaghetti which he ended with simple kisses. 

We had a small chocolate cake for dessert which he knew was my favourite. We had a little bit of wine not that much. I called my dad to let him know we would be at my apartment for tonight. Our driver drove us there I unlocked the apartment and as I did I was pushed on to the door and my lips were attacked by Min Hyuk we have had make out and those passionate kisses but we didn't go that far and he didn't force me to which I was grateful to. 

Our lips moved in sync I was pressed against the door more which caused my legs to go up as well, he grabbed my thighs and put them around his waist I placed my arms around his neck slightly pulling on his hair he replied by giving a gentle squeeze to my thigh which caused me to gasp and open my mouth his tongue slipped into my mouth. Feeling the need for air I pulled away with a sigh his lips attacked my jawline and neck giving lovebites according to my Min Hyuk. I pulled my hair at one side which gave him more space. 

'Min Hyuk bedroom now' 

I said with a relief of air he listened and carried me to the bedroom which had a king sized bed big enough for the both of us, he placed me on the bed gently. With him towering above me I pulled his shirt off which revealed his abs. He attacked my lips again gently which turned into another passionate kiss. He pulled out of the kiss and kissed and neck slightly biting it and on it at times. I replied with the same force. 

The whole night we made out on the bed nothing more than kisses. He wrapped in one of his special hugs giving me the comfort feeling. With that I fell asleep.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry I took so long to update and thank you to all my views and follows.