Back

My Bully

YOUR POV

I stood in front of my new high-school XOXO High School I prepared myself for the worst and the best. Then the main idea on which I came here to get revenge from them. As I was walking into the highschool I bumped into someone and that person dragged me with him so that made me go on top of the person with only centimetres from his lips. I looked up towards the man whom I have fallen upon he seemed familiar and then I realised what position I was in. I blushed and quickly got up and said 

'Ah mianhe, gwaenchenh-a'

'No need are you ok, are you the new girl that's everyone has been talking about'

'Ne I'm Ae Rin I'm half korean and half Australian'

'Hi I'm Chen or Jongdae'

He's one of them but he doesn't recognise me the others won't too I hope that is though. He seems more nice than before guess time makes people change but boy was I wrong a girl with heavy glasses, and frizzy hair accidentally bumped into him and just at that moment he started yelling at her.

'Do you have any idea who you bumped into I can get you expelled you know'

'Mianhae, mianhe'

'Chen let's go I don't wanna be late on the first day you can show me around school as well'

I quickly said to distract him he successfully agreed as I was walking with him I looked back to hear the girl whisper thank you and look at me with her teary eyes it's ok I mouthed back. They still haven't improved still the same ways bulling others. Chen took me to the principal office which was my uncles to but no one knew that I was the daughter of the richest man in Korea the owner of Rin companies.

'Uncle I'm back' I whispered quietly so no one could hear us. 

'Welcome my niece here's your timetable, uniform, dorm number and key with the schools map,etc '

'Thanks uncle your the best'

He handed me the things and gave me a smile with a thumbs up wishing me good luck. To my surprise Chen was waiting there for me while on his phone, he looked up to find me there I put on my best fake smile.

'So you got your things let's go I'll tour you around the school and introduce you to my friends'