Day Off And Someone's Arrival

My Bully

 Ae Rin woke up at the sun shining in her room on to her face she found a letter next to her saying 'Kang Min Hyuk is coming today in a few hours get ready'. She woke up immediately with a grin on her face well who wouldn't be her boyfriend was coming home he promised her to visit her. 

Your dress

She went to her bathroom and did her daily routine(brush her teeth, shower, etc) after her shower she walked out with only a towel on and her hair wet she went to her walk-in closet and picked her outfit for the day (on the side). She put it on and put only a little make-up on since she liked her natural beauty.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

Someone knocked on my door.

'Who is it'

'Its me daddy honey open the door'

I walked towards the door and opened it for him. I told him about Min Hyuk coming home he immediately had a smile on his phone my dad knew about our relationship and he treated my bf as a son. 

'Oh honey, I forgot to tell you fell asleep outside yesterday in the Gazebo a few boys brought you in you should go thank them and ask them if they could accompany you to the airport you know I hate when you go alone'

As much I would love to disagree I knew argueing with dad would be useless so I agreed well this kinda makes the plan better. I went to the guestroom well I did want to thank them I could have died out there either by freezing to death or boiling to death. I know you could be laughing or saying its impossible but it could happen.

I knocked on the door to find it open guess they left it unlocked I walked inside quietly to find them all sleeping but found 2 missing Kris and Xiumin and exactly at that moment two of the showers started guess they're showering I decided to wait for them. I sat for 5 mins and they still didn't come, 10 mins still not I decided to put music on 30 mins passed still didn't come out oh my god will they hurry up already man.

I felt a tap on my shoulder to find the rest of the boys with sleepy eyes and messy hair by looking at them I started giggling which turned into a laughing session. The boys started blushing.

'Hahahahahahahaha sorry guys but you looked better yesterday than right now psh hahahahahahha'

'Never mind us why are you here so early'

'Early its not early its like 11 in the morning anyways I need to go to the airport for someones arrival and my dad won't let me go alone so you guys have to come with me its okay if you want to though'

'Thats okay we'll go with you but the thing is we don't have any clothes'

'MIA CAN YOU BRING SOME CLOTHES FOR THESE GUESTS'

Mia rushed towards the door and layed the clothes on the table I thanked her she bowed and left. Mia was trained in ninja training but my dad adopted her when her house was lit on fire and her family unfortunaly left her.

I gave the clothes to them and one by one they all showered and came out (to find out their dresses search on google exo at Incheon Airport 2014) well Xiumin and Kris were more like dragged out of the shower. 

We walked down towards the kitchen to find no-one there guess everyone left we ate our breakfast in peace we walked towards my limo yes its mine I don't to brag or anything. The driver drove us to the airport the ride was pretty fun the guys especially Chanyeol and Chen were so funny.

My babys plane must have landed he was a part of a famous band in Korea our relationship was secret but we were gonna make it public soon only after I graduate. I was waiting with the boys when I saw him he was wearing a disguise but thankfully no-one recognised him.

I ran upto him and hugged him tightly I placed my head on his right shoulder and he kept my hair I inhaled his scent he smelt like strawberry and cream my fav. I didn't realise we attracted many people some were saying aww, some looking at us as if they could see their younger selves in us and some giving us loving looks.

I parted from him to find him grining at me I placed my hands on his face and placed a kiss on each of his cheeks. I turned around to meet no-one they must have left to give us some privacy. He enlaced our fingers together and walked out of the airport. I walked towards our limo to find the guys there chatting as usual.

'Guys this is my boyfriend Kang Min Hyuk'

'And baby these are some of my friends from school'

'Oh we know each other we meet at a concert before, when we were doing our debut'

'Ahh yes EXO hello again'

They greeted and bowed I didn't know the boys were in a band named EXO well I heard it somewhere just joking of course I knew they were in a band they were kinda maybe my fav I liked them but still I couldn't get myself to forgive them after what they did to me.

It was kinda awkaward with my bf and friends getting introduced for the first time, the boys decided to go home and leave us alone for the day. It was only me and my baby left we told the driver to go to this restaurant and drop the luggage at home. He decided that we should celebrate his arrival through a date.

_____________________________________________________________________________

The date will be the next chapter so enjoy. I'm gonna update the next chap really soon.