Babysitting Part 2~

No Other Than These Famous Idiots!

 

So after 10 minutes of trying to calm down Yunho, putting them inside the car, and another 10 minutes of Kyuhyun messing with the GPS since he doesn’t know where on earth the nearest Wal-Mart was! Within 35 minutes (yes, 35 minutes) we were finally on the road. After 40 minutes at the store, we were finally back home.

I put all the bags on the kitchen floor, and started to put the supplies away. I soon felt someone tugging my pant leg, “Unni,” Yuna pouted, I turned around, “can we make the cake now?” she asked, giving me the pouty lip. I smiled at her and quietly shook my head.

“After dinner okay?” I compromised; she stared at me and made a small pouting face.

“Unnii~” she complained.

“If you keep on whining then we won’t make it.” I threatened, turning my attention back to the supplies. I could hear Yuna stomping her foot behind me as she walked away.

I opened a few cabinets to look for the olive oil.

I felt someone nudge me; I turned around and saw Kyuhyun with Yunho in his arms.

“So…should we start cooking now?” he asked, I shook my head,

“I’m going to start cooking dinner first, and then after that, while Yuna and I are baking, you can cook.”

Kyuhyun nodded and carried sleeping Yunho into my room.

I sighed, and started to wash all the vegetables.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~’

After an hour of cooking, Yuna was finally able to eat. I stared at the girl eating with the messy, black sauce all over her face.

“Yuna~” I grinned, grabbing a napkin to get the soybean paste off her lips. She looked at me and after that she returned her gaze at the messy, black noodles. I rested my chin on the palm of my hand, staring at the little girl.

Kyuhyun came out of his room, comforting the crying Yunho and soon he looked at me. “Why aren’t you eating?”

 “I’m waiting for you to cook,” I replied nonchalantly.

He blinked for a bit. “Alright.” he shrugged and gave me Yunho to hold. I made Yunho sit on the table; he looked at me and beamed.

“Who’s a good DBSK member?” I said in a baby voice, “Who’s a good DBSK member?”

Little Yunho giggled.

I smirked, “Aigo, Yunho-ah~ Why do you have to be so cute?” I asked him, he gave me an opened mouth smile.

“Unnie, when are you gonna make the cake like you promised?” Yuna asked.

“Hm?” I asked, still paying attention to Yunho, “What did you say Yuna?” I asked her.

“Caaaaaaaaaaake!” Yuna sang, “I wanna make a caaake!”

I looked at her, “Finish eating first, okay?” Yuna nodded, and quickly ate her food. I turned my attention back at Yunho, “Can you say Dong Bang Shin Ki?” I cooed. “Dong-Bang-Shin-Ki?”

He stared at me, and then giggled again.

“Alex!” Kyuhyun yelled, “Where do I start in making the soup?”

I sighed. “Make the dough first!” I yelled back.

“What do I use?!” he continued, soon there was the sound of crashing pans after that. “OWCH!”

“Flour! Figure it out from there!” I said while rubbing my temples with one hand, “Also! Be careful! Ryeowook is really picky about how is pans are placed!”

“WHERE THE HECK IS THE FLOWER?!”

“BOTTOM DRAWER NEXT TO THE SINK”

“I CHECKED! THERE’S NOTHING BUT OILS!”

“THE ONE ON THE RIGHT!”

“OILS!”

“YOUR OTHER RIGHT!”

I heard an, “AISH!” and soon afterwards an, “Oh…” I sighed and kept playing around with Yunho.

“Unnie! I’m done!” Yuna sang, I looked at Yuna, her plate full of noodles.

“Yuna, just finish eating” I sighed, and started playing with Yunho again.

“ALEEXXX!”

“What?” I sighed.

“What do I need to use to make Kimchi Sujebi?”

“Kimchi! Figure out the rest!”

“Kimchi? ALEX!”

“Red pepper paste!” I yelled.

“Unnie! I’m finished!” Yuna said, I looked at her plate, and then started to pout once more.

“Yuna, just finish eating” I sighed.

“Unni!” Yuna pouted.

“Yuna, I’ll get the supplies right now, but if you don’t finish eating then we’re not going to make it,” I sighed, Yuna looked at me then sighed.

“Arrasoo,” she muttered, and started eating again.

I carried Yunho into the kitchen to check up on Kyuhyun.

“DAMN IT!” Kyuhyun yelled.

“Kyuhyun! There are children here! Don’t curse!” I said, pushing Yunho’s ear against my chest while covering his other ear.

“Aish! How do you cut these things?!” Kyuhyun complained as he walked up to the sink to wash his eyes.

Ahh, onions.

“Cooking isn’t as easy as  you thought, now is it?” I smirked, leaving him to only glare at me.

“I’m not complaining at all.” Kyuhyun muttered as he went back to the cutting board to continue cutting the onion.

I smiled triumphantly, and started to get the supplies for the cake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~’

An hour passed, and before I knew it, I was sitting right in front of Kyuhyun’s death trap that he calls food. I gulped, and looked at Kyuhyun, then back at the bright red soup.

“Unnie! Do you wanna die early?! If you eat it then you’re going to die!” Yuna pouted.

“Yuna, I’m not that bad of a cook” Kyuhyun defended himself.

I sighed, “Might as well get this over with” I thought, and grabbed my spoon. I dipped it into the soup, and put the spoon next to my mouth. I swallowed the soup, and holy crap! I feel like I’m going to die! I’M SERIOUSLY GOING TO DIE!

I got out of my seat, ran into the kitchen, opened the fridge, grabbed the milk carton, threw the cap off, and started to drink the milk as if my life depended on it.

“Oh come on! My cooking isn’t that bad!” I could barely hear Kyuhyun say.

Aish! I see the light! Does that mean I’m dying? Aigo! What the heck is wrong with the food?! I mean, it’s like HARDCORE deathly! All I can smell is nothing but red pepper paste, I can’t even taste the milk right now! The cold milk was going down my throat, I pulled the drink away from my lips and wiped away the excess milk that was on my lips.

“OH GOSH! CHO KYUHYUN! I ASK YOU TO MAKE POSSIBLY ONE OF THE EASIEST FOOD IN THE WORLD TO MAKE AND YOU TRY TO KILL ME?!” I choked, running to the bathroom with the jug of milk in my hand. I grabbed my toothbrush and started to brush my teeth and tongue rapidly from the terrible taste of the soup.

Oh gosh! I felt like I’m going to die! I mean, never in my life have I ever tried something so gross and disgusting!

~~~~~~~~~Kyuhyun POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Kyuhyun oppa, is Alex unnie going to be okay?” Yuna asked.

I smiled at her, “Of course she will!” I confidently said, “I hope…” I muttered.

Then there was a small “ding!” sound.

“Ah! Oppa! Cake is done! Can you take it out oppa? Mommy says that I should never touch the oven.” Yuna said, I smiled at her.

A child’s innocence is so cute!” I thought to myself

I walked into the kitchen, put an oven mitt on one hand, opened the oven and pulled out the cake and put it on the countertop. I turned around to look at Yuna, only to see her getting the frosting colors that Alex had bought earlier…

Pink and white frosting with yellow and black frosting…

I wonder why she bought them….

Yuna walked to the dinner table and put the frosting and icing containers on the table while I looked around in the cabnents for a cooling rack.

Found it.

I grabbed it and walked to the dinner table with the cake pan in one hand.

“Kyuhyun oppa, is Alex unnie okay? She sounds like she’s choking!” Yuna said,

“She’ll be fine!” I said, flipping the cake over to the cooling rack.

…Hello Kitty…

Why am I not surprised?

“Oppa! Stir the frosting with me!” Yuna said, handing me a plastic knife. I grabbed the knife from her and opened a container that had frosting.

I looked at Yuna who was stirring the pink frosting, “Hey Yuna, why are we stirring the frosting?”

Yuna looked at me, “Because it’s easier to frost the cake if we mix it!” she smiled, and kept on mixing the frosting. “Kyuhyun oppa, we should put the white on first!” Yuna said, getting a clean plastic knife, and dipped into my container frosting and started to frost the cake.

~~~~~~Alex POV~~~~~~~~~

I turned off the sink and shivered.

Note to self: NEVER let Cho Kyuhyun cook again!

I mean, I’m not kidding, I almost saw Jesus for a second! I’m too young to see Him! It’s not the right time yet! I wanna get married and have children! D:

Kekekeke, come to think about, thinking about little Jung’s running around the house sounds so cute!

…If only Yunho didn’t have a girlfriend…

I sighed, then scratched my head, while walking out of the bathroom only to see the cutest scene ever! Super Junior’s Cho Kyuhyun frosting a cake with a five year old! I mean…Awww! I looked at Yunho who was playing with his toes, lying in the transportable crib.

I walked behind Kyuhyun, and rested my chin on his shoulders with my arms around his shoulder. “Aww, you two look soo cute!” I smiled.

Kyuhyun looked at me, and smiled, “Thanks?”

“What’s with the question mark at the end?”

“Ani, it’s just that…Calling a man, ‘cute’ really isn’t a compliment.” Kyuhyun shrugged and I smiled.

“You know you love me!” I said and kissed his cheek. I looked at Yuna who was staring at us.

Crap! I forgot that she was here!

“Unnie and oppa act like momma and papa,” Yuna giggled and continued to frost the cake.

I immediately blushed, and looked at Kyuhuyn who seemed to be enjoying the compliment. I got off of him and thwacked the back of his head.

“Ow! What was that for?” he pouted, rubbing the back of his head.

“Nothing, I just felt like doing that.” I shrugged and grabbed a plastic knife and started to ice the cake with Kyuhyun and Yuna.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~’

It was 9pm; Yuna was fast asleep while Kyuhyun and I were just sitting on the couch 2 feet away from each other, watching TV.

I looked at Kyuhyun, then at the TV, and then back at Kyuhyun.  This is getting IMMENSLY awkward. I mean, the silence is totally and completely unbearable between Kyuhyun and me.

 I wasn't sure if I should say anything or not, so I fidgeted in my seat. Watching the show was useless. I couldn't focus on it for the life of me no matter how hard I tried. "Alex?" Kyuhyun spoke.

I glanced at him. "Yeah?"

“Do you want some popcorn?” he asked.

“Sure,” I said while staring at the screen.

Then it hit me… Kyuhyun and cooking was a big no. Just the thought of him getting the microwavable popcorn, and putting it in the microwave is already scaring me! I mean, that idiot could think of some other way to add more flavor to the popcorn, put a stick of butter and a crap load of cheese inside the microwave and somehow, just somehow we could end up buying a new microwave again!

Kyuhyun got up, I grabbed his wrist. He looked down at me. “I-I’ll get it.” I volunteered, pulling Kyuhyun back onto the sofa. I ran into kitchen, grabbed a bag of microwavable popcorn, and plopped it into the microwave. I leaned against the counter, and soon heard the popping sounds.

Once the popcorn was done, I opened the microwave, took the bag out, and opened the bag. I grabbed a bowl and poured the popcorn into the bowl. I walked back into the living room, and sat right back down on the couch. Kyuhyun suddenly decided to scoot closer to me, making me nervous. I slowly moved away, but he came closer and put an arm around my shoulder. I tensed up, worrying about what to do.

Kyuhyun grabbed the remote and started to switch the channels.

He remained quiet and continued to watch whatever played. Again, I shifted in my seat. "Kyuhyun?" I questioned.

 Why did he put his arm around me?

"Hm?" he said, not even bothering to look at me.

 I looked at him. "Why?”

 Finally, he turned his attention to me, his gaze questioning. "Why what, Alex?"

“Why did you put your arm around me?”

He shrugged his shoulders, “I don’t know, it just felt right.”

Keeping eye contact with him, I slowly moved away. He gave me a confused expression, then moved closer to me. I backed away, “I don’t wanna get caught, Kyuhyun,” I muttered.

He gave me a puzzled look. “What do you mean by that?”

I bit the side of my lip, “The members just found out that I’m a girl and I don’t want them to find out what’s happened between us.”

“Why not?” he questioned, scooted closer, “Why can’t they know?”

I gulped and moved back until I hit the chair’s arm rest. “It’s because, I don’t want to creep them out…I mean, they just found out that I was a girl, so I don’t really want to give them anymore surprises.”

He stared at me, and slung his arm around my shoulders again, “And~?” he smirked.

I blushed, his smirk was so adora—No, I can’t be thinking this!

“A-Ah! I-I think my cell phone went off!” I said, and got up from the sofa. At that moment , Kyuhyun started laughing. I turned around to look at him, taken aback by his action. “Why are you laughing?”

He shook his head “Nothing,” he lied. I gave him a puzzled look, then left to get my phone.

Aish! That idiot! I can’t believe him! Is he really that stupid?! What if Eunhyuk walked into the dorms?! He was already shocked when he found out that I was a girl! I mean, if he saw Kyuhyun and I being all lovey dovey, then wouldn’t he be surprised?! I mean, when I was a guy, he asked me to watch with him!

I shook my head and quietly opened the door to my room.

That freaking idiot.

I jumped on my bed, and turned my head over to Yuna who was sleeping on Uki’s bed.  I closed my eyes.

Maybe sleeping’s the answer?

I heard a small knocking on the door.

“Come in,” I yawned. I heard the door open, I turned around and saw Eunhyuk standing there. “Ah, Eunhyuk.” I smiled, and sat up on the bed. “When did you come home?”

“Um…A-Alex,” Eunhyuk started as he walked awkwardly into my room. My brow rose. “U-Um…S-s-so you’re a g-girl…”

I nodded, “Yes, I’m a girl.”

He stared at me, then sighed. “Alex, u-um, I’d like to s-say that…Um…W-when I asked you to…E-er…T-that one time that f-forced you to…U-um…”

“Eunhyuk, spit it out.” I groaned, tired from all his nonsense.

“I’m sorry for making you watch with me!” Eunhyuk finally said, “I thought you were a guy, a-and you know…Men will be men…”

I stared at Eunhyuk.

Ah yes, that memory that will forever be etched into my memory when that girl…Yes…That terrible memory…

 “It’s fine” I muttered. “Just don’t ever ask me to watch that again.”

He looked at me then nodded and finally left me room. I yawned, and fell right back to bed.

Then another knock came upon the door.

“Yes~?” I sighed.

"Alex?" came Ryeowook's soft voice.

I replied, "Yes?"

He walked into the room with a worried expression. "I just wanted to check up on you."

“Why are you being so nice?” I questioned, he looked at me and gave me a small smile.

“I’m just…worried about the whole ‘everyone finding out about you being a girl’ drama.”

I sat up to look at him. "I'm fine, Ryeowook. Don't worry about it."

"Are you sure? No one is treating you any differently or anything? You're not bullied? You're fine?" he blabbered.

 I nodded my head. "Ryeowook, I'm fine. Just because I'm a girl, doesn't mean you should treat me any differently. Please, treat me the same way you treated me earlier."

He looked at me and nodded. “I guess, but still! Why didn’t you tell us earlier about it? I wouldn’t have forced you to cook so many times!”

I stared at him, then gave him a weak smile, “Blame it all on Donghae.”  

He gave me a small laugh, “True

 He gave me a small laugh, “True, we should."

A comfortable silence consumed the two of us, and I found myself staring off into space in spite of his prescene. "Well," Ryeowook stood up, "I think it's time I better go. I'm going to go check up on the others, but you should take a nap. You look exhausted. Don't worry about dinner and whatnot, okay? Uki and I have it covered."

 I gave him a tired smile before watching him leave the room. He closed the door quietly, and I promptly fell back, ready to pass out.

Right at that second, right when I was about to fall unconscious, another knock came. I groaned. “WHO IS IT?!” I yelled, my eyes shut tighter than before.

I could hear the door opening, I groggly opened my eyes. My cheeks instantly turned red the second I saw who it was.

Kyuhyun walked over to my bed and sat down. He leaned over and grabbed my cellphone, flipped it opened then turned to look at me. “I thought someone called you. But your call history says that no one called you today…”

I bit my lip, “K-Kyuhyun, u-um…”

“So you really hate being with me that much?” he sighed.

“I-it’s not that…It’s just really awkward and all…so…” I said, sitting up to be more “polite”.

He smiled, and leaned in. I scooted away from him, but he came closer. I fell on my bed however he got on top of me. Great…Now I’m trapped. I looked at Kyuhyun who just smiled at me.

Wait a second, is he planning to sleep with me or something? , is he gonna me? W-well, it wouldn’t be if it was consensual, but--oh who am I kidding?! I’m not prepared for this! I bit my lip and stared at Kyuhyun.

“Kyuhyun?” I asked, staring at him. He smiled, leaned in and kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes, hearing my heart beat even faster.

“Hey Alex, you left before I could ask you something,” he started. I stared at him as he fell to the side of my bed, his arm being around my waist.

“Hm~?” I quickly turned to the other side, opposite from where he was.

“It’s been a while, but…What did you mean about ending your life?”

I blinked for a bit but soon turned around. “What do you mean by that?”

“What did you mean about killing yourself because of Donghae?”

“Kyuhyun, I don’t understand what you’re talking about”.

“You don’t?” he questioned, raising a brow. “When you said something along the lines of killing yourself.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~;

I'M SOOO SORRY! I APOLOGIZE! I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN 3 WEEKS! But I got a hardcore case of something called writer's block! D: So MusicChibi pretty much wrote like half of this chapter for me x3 and you can blame her for the late update since she kept on distracting me when I had the idea down, then I went on writer's block .___. Plus she erted my innocent mind so I couldn't write since I was thinking that people might read the chapter and go, "Oh-ho-ho! That's what she said!" and yeah .___. she erted my mind a lot...So blame it all on her! 
And please like this page: CLICK HERE WE NEED TO RAISE AWARENESS TO ALL STRINGS! SO PLEASE LIKE IT! Oh! and it's my one year anniversary on this site! If you wanna see random GIFs expressing my feelings, click here 
Anywho! I love you a whole lot! and I hope you cry in the next chapter! <3 Remember to comment!! :D