'Cause I can't stop thinking about you girl~

No Other Than These Famous Idiots!

~~~~~Alex POV~~~~~~~~~

“Merry Christmas NOONA!” Joseph yelled, hugging me,

“Merry Christmas shorty!” I yelled back,

“Ah, Alex!” Unnie-in-law smiled, handing me a box, “Merry Christmas” she smiled,

“Aw, thanks” I smiled, ripping the box to shreds. I couldn’t help but smile! MONEY! And clothes! (I am a POOR can’t-even-afford-a-university student who’s only reason to be skinny is because she has no money to buy food! So I’m happy for free stuff!)

As my cousins were opening presents…I couldn’t stop thinking about Kyuhyun…Gah, we were acting like a married couple…So he K-K-kisssed me...On accident? Yeah, accident! No other reason but an accident!

I kept on touching my lips over and over again…CHO KYUHYUN KISSED ME! …On accident!

I mean, what other reason could there be to him kissing me? Him acually liking me? Psh! Yeah right! I'm never dating a celebirty again! They always cheat! I mean...For example in America! Tiger woods, cheated on his marriage. Brittany Spears had a 55 hour marriage. I mean, come on! It's better to date a normal person! Well...At least a person that knows what love is about!

Love is patient, kind, doesn't envy, and isn't boastful! And just how am I suppost to have that with Hangeng? He was always busy with work that he didn't pay too much attention to me. Sure, he was nice, he didn't hit me or what not, but I was jealous to see him dancing with all these girl that had barely anything on them! Not to mention 99.9% of his fanclub was girls that would want to my y boyfriend (well ex now...)

*sigh* Why do I have to be soo bad with guys?! Maybe it's just me! Maybe it's cause I'm not pretty, but can you blame me? I couldn't pick my face! GAH! WHY can't I be someone like Uki?! Someone who's perfect?! HUGE chest, short, and is super smart! Or somegirl in fanfics who always seem to have a PHD in law, masters in fashion and design and something about culinary arts! Those "I can't believe you exist!" girls! But no, I'm this normal looking asian who's too tall! I mean, seriously! How can someone with my height find a guy taller than me? I mean.... I WANT MY BOYFRIEND TO LEAN DOWN AND KISS ME! NOT GET ON HIS TOES TO REACH MY LIPS!! Also...Aish! Stupid brain! WHY?! YOU WORKED WHEN I WAS 7! WHY HAVE YOU FAILED ME?! ;w;

Wait...What was I talking about?

Meh, better not bring this case bigger than what it has to be!

I walked into (use to be) my room, and laid down on the bed.

My phone suddenly rang, I picked it up, and smiled a little bit.

“Alex, I know you probably would want this from me the least but merry Christmas! …You forgive me right?...” the text said

I sighed, and texted him back,

“Give me a full explaination on why you cheated” I texted back, and laid on my bed,

Wait…Do I have Yunho’s number? No…He says he changes it every week thanks to stalker fans -__-“ Gee, thanks a lot stalker fans! Now I can’t talk to him! Gaaaooo!! I wanna talk to Yunho oppa!!

My text ringtone rang again, making me jump a little bit. I looked down…

Who’s this from?

I opened it and read it, “Hey, who’s this?”

I blinked a bit, and texted back, “Alex Lee…”

A little bit later, he texted, “Oh? Who are you to my hyung?”

“Um…I’m sorry, but…Who are you?”

“Oh, uh, well, on Yunho’s phone you’re under ‘love angel’”

“…I’m sorry, but who are you? Please explain”

“..I can’t”

“You’re a reporter aren’t you?”

“No…”

“Aish, please just leave me alone, I’m not in a very good mood.”

Then a phone call came. I sighed, “Hello?”

“Do you know who I am now?” the voice asked,

“Aish, reporters these days, I’m sorry, but I’m Donghae’s dongsaeng, that’s just a joke with each other”

“So you can’t tell who I am?”

“You have a very nice vo—”  I started, but then my text ringtone rang REALLY loud in my ear =___=” I sighed, “Bye” and hung up, I looked at the text…

My heartstopped…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~Donghae POV~~~~~~~~

My fishie powers are tingling! Something must be wrong with one of the members! But which one?! It can’t be Teukie since he’s so effin happy for some reason (Guess he did my sis!)…Can’t be Heechul, he’s still overpowering…Let’s see…Henry looks like an idiot, so he’s happy…Kyuhyun’s looking out the window, probably thinking about ways to torture us later…

Grr…Something ain’t right! =__=”

We got to the hotel room, “Alright, well, Here are the room arrangements, don’t complain about it! GOT IT?!” Manager hyung sighed,

Well  apparently I’m sharing a room with Kyuhyun (WHHYY?? I WANNA BE WITH EUNHYUK!!)

We were in the hotel room. I was laid on my bed, and turned around to look at Kyuhyun…

He was looking out the window, deep in thought… my only question was, “What is he thinking?”

Okay, you know what? Sleep! I need sleep! Sleep sleep sleep!

~~~~~~~Kyuhyun POV~~~~~~~

Stupid conscience, this is all your fault! If you never started talking, I would’ve never kissed her! GAH! She probably thinks I’m weird now! =__=”

-Did you enjoy it?

WTF?! I’m like pissed right now and you’re asking me if I enjoyed it?!

-did you?

…It was too short for me to start enjoying it…Also she’s dating someone!

Anyway, I should stop talking to myself! =__=”

I turned around and sat a sleeping fish…Does Hae have any money in his wallet?

I slowly reached in for his pants, and grabbed his wallet and walked out ;D It’s so good to be the EVIL maknae!

The hotel we were staying at was like…an amazingly rich one…One where even ELFs couldn’t afford (Unless they were Chinese ELFs…We all know how rich they are!)

I went into the spa (I know that sounds gay, but I am tired, I want relaxation and Alex isn’t here with me!) I walked into the place, and paid for a room.

Look, I’m not a retarded rich kid, but I just want some knots to be gone! Alex usually massages my back since I always complain that it hurts, but she hasn’t done it since I told her I knew… Urgh….

I walked into the room, and laid down on the bed, with my stomach touching the bed thingy. Oh, did I mention I was with just a towel around my waist? ;) Yeah, I’ll just let you Elf’s imagination run wild pwahah!

Okay, let’s see what’s in this wallet! Cards…No cash…Pictures of Alex…

…Pictures of Alex?

No! No! Alex is dating a guy! Since I’m a good guy, I won’t look at her like that…

…But…These are just pictures….

I looked at the pictures…Aww…She was so cute when she was a kid! I looked at one picture, she looked probably about 10 years old, and her hair were in…Well, er, she looked like ni-hao kai lan! Then there was another picture where she was probably about 15 wearing a dress with her dad on the side…Then…her being 13, wearing a yellow summer dress…

Alex was so cute back then…

Oh…a recent one? It’s one where the camera was close to her face, and she was looking at it with a smile, her chin resting upon her fists. She was wearing a hat, smiling…Looking like a little angel…

Why does Alex always has to look like the cutest thing on this planet? I mean…She’s not a drop dead gorgeous celebrity I see everyday…Or a cute celebrity…Heck, I don’t think that with her looks, she can qualify as a celebrity (possibly)! But…Why?! Why is it that I can’t stop thinking about her when she’s not here? Did I fall for her?!

-Yes, that's what I've been trying to make you say =__="

But she’s taken…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~;

PLEASE. WHEN YOU ARE USING ALEX IN YOUR FANFIC PLEASE TAG HER IN THE TAG SECTION. It REALLY annoys me when people don't do that =__= Anywho, I don't know what to say here lol...But this story isn't over for another 20 or 30 chapters probably lol since some drama is gonna take place, so don't get ready for a triquel yet!