Kyuhyun's Ex

No Other Than These Famous Idiots!

Kyuhyun was back at the dorms, it’s now 10:30 pm, and I’m running back to the Italian restaurant.I walked back into the restaurant and looked for his ex girlfriend.

“Oh, you’re already here?” Kyuhyun’s Ex said. I nodded. I looked at her name tag—Aeris… “I’m not going to be done for another half-hour, so can you wait for a while?” she asked, “you can sit in the waiting area for a bit” I sat down at the table where it was just a normal restaurant. Not the room per rich customer, but for the people who don’t care for a room per customer.

Just sitting there made me nervous. I mean…She’s Kyuhyun’s Ex! I’m surprised that there hasn’t been a company that chose her yet! She’s soo gorgeous! She could be another Go Ara! Or Song Hye-Kyo!  No! Maybe a Maki Horikita?

Ngyaa! I don’t know…But she seriously is gorgeous… Her long brown/black hair, her perfectly healthy glowing white asian skin, her brown eyes, and her small lips! She’s like…An asian beauty! If she were to enter Miss. Korea, she’d win in an instant!

Aish! Alex, you’re so weird to say that about a girl! (Even though it’s true!)

I shook my head. Forget it Alex! The main point is to try to find out what kind of guy Kyuhyun was to her! Was he mean? Abusive? Rude? A player?

I really wanna know! I mean…

Sigh I don’t know why I want to know…

“She was Donghae’s sister, and I felt like I was obligated to”

Urgh…His voice was still going on in my head…I mean…How could he? He was pretty much a Korean Henry for me! Henry was my best friend! But Kyuhyun’s my best Korean friend! How could our friendship just…begin with just an obligation?!

He was felt forced to have alone time with me…

He was felt forced to be my “Friend”

…Were we really never suppose to be friends in the first place? I mean…Friends…Normally, you don’t become friends with someone because you feel forced to…

Heh…Did he “fall for me” because he felt forced to? Did he kiss me because he felt forced to? Aish!

You know why Kyulex isn’t real? Because Kyuhyun is such a player! Come on people !  Yunlex exists!

“Um, can I get your name?” Aeris’s voice rang. I looked up at her and smiled.

“Alex” I said, and looked at the time.

Wow….30 minutes already?

“Um…There’s a café close here, do you want to go there instead?” she asked me. I nodded, and got up.

I looked at what she was wearing… a jacket with a t-shirt underneath, and skinny jeans…

Wow…With just that, she’s still gorgeous… I wonder why Kyuhyun even broke up with her…

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~**~~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*

4300377954b56915b85eb.jpg

…..I love her right now…I mean….A HELLO KITTY CAFÉ?! OMG! OMG! OMG! NGYAAA!! *fangirls* IT’S A HELLO KITTY CAFÉ!!

“Are you…Okay?” she asked me, I nodded and blushed.

NO I AM NOT OKAY! I AM A HUGGE FAN OF HELLO KITTY!

“Y-yeah” I said, with all this excitement in me.

I didn’t know they had a hello kitty café here! I’m so happy now! ^^ Henry! Remember to take me here when you have time!

“Really?” she questioned, “Then can you stop jumping around?” she sighed.

Hmm… I didn’t even notice I was jumping...

We walked in and it was pink! PINK! Kyaaa! I’m going to die of hello kitty cuteness!!

“Do you want anything to eat or drink before we get started?” she asked, I turned around.

Oh my gosh! HELLO KITTY LATTES! 

hellokittycoffee.jpg

“U-um, I’ll pay, so what do you want?” I asked her, she shook her head,

“Nothing at all…Um…I’m going to the bathroom, so hurry up and order” she said and walked away, “Sit near one of those wall holes” she said. I nodded as she walked off.

KYAA! HELLO KITTY WALL HOLES!

20100405hellokitty01.jpg

I looked at the cakes, “Can I help you?” I looked up and saw a girl looking at me wearing a normal uniform.

“U-um, w-what’s good here?” I asked her

“The lattes” she smiled,

“I’ll get two then” I said,

“Six twenty-five” she said

Ngyaa…So expensive for lattes =__=” but it’s Hello Kitty so it’s okay!

I sat down at one of the “hole in the walls” and waited for her

 “Alright, so what do you want to talk about” Aeris asked, sitting down.  I blinked for a bit, and handed her the drink.

Alright Alex…Just ask her…Don’t be a wimp and ask her!

“How did you find out which room Kyuhyun and I were in?”

“The last girl was going on her break, and I decided to take over.” She said, then sighed, “Aish, I just want to say I’m sorry if she did anything weird. She tends to do that with male customers”

“Like?”

“Loosening her tie, glaring at the male customer’s girl if he has one, flirting, etcetera”

“And she hasn’t been…fired?”

“She only does it to the ones she finds attractive. Plus it helps in getting us customers” she sighed. She then looked at me, then at my food, “You know it’s not healthy to drink those things at night right?” she asked me,

I shrugged my shoulders, “it’s hello kitty, can’t help myself” I shrugged, “What time does this place close?”

“In an hour or two, so we have enough time” she said,

~*~*~*~*~ Aeris POV~*~*~*~*~

Urgh. I can’t believe that Kyuhyun even chose her over me! That’s Unacceptable! Was she a trainee or something? Was she? Is she a model? URGH! I can’t even stand it! I can’t believe that he broke up with me after 2 years worth of a relationship for her!

“Alright, then can you explain to me about you and Kyuhyun?” she asked,

I crossed my arms, “Well? What do you wanna know?” I asked

She nervously played with her fingers, but her eyes still looking at me,“So…How long have you been dating?” she asked

“How long do you wanna know?” I asked her, tired of these stupid no detail questions

She shook her head, “I came to Seoul near the end of April, when was it that he broke up with you?”

“We broke up in May….I think it was the 5th?” I said, questioning myself about the date “The worst part is, it was during a date! I don’t even understand what happened!”

“What were you two doing?”

“Kyuhuyn oppa said that even though it was work, they’d be there the entire day, so I went with him. But during the date he just….” I stopped for a second and breathed, “For some reason, he wanted a break up. At first I thought it was because of Yoona” I sighed, crossing my legs, then looked at her, “But now I guess it was because of you” I sighed, sipping the latte that she got me

She seemed taken back at this.

Was she the girl that Kyuhyun went after we broke up? Was she the girl that he won the Keroro doll for?!

 “Can you tell me in detail?” she asked me,

“Well, Kyuhyun and I were going on our usual ‘Baby I’m sorry for chosing Lindi over you, forgive me?’ dates. At least I thought so…Kyuhyun’s gaze was rarely on me during that ‘date’ he was looking at someone else.

~*~~*~*~**~*~Flashback*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*

“Kyuhyun!” I said, resting my arm against his,

“Hm?” his voice went, sounding as if he was half interested,

“Let’s go on the ferris wheel! It’s been a while since we went on that” I smiled, looking at him, but his face was in the other direction, staring at some tent booth,

“What’s going on there?” he asked himself,

“Kyuhyun?” I blinked innocently,

“Hey Aeri, let’s go in here” he said, walking into a petting zoo,

“W-why? It really smells in there”

“Come on, let’s go” he said, pulling me in.

I pouted, “Kyuuuu~~” I tugged his arm,

“Then where do you wanna go? Eat?”

“Um…Sure” I suspiciously looked at him,

We went to a normal American style food with corndogs and all that. But something just wasn’t right…

“Kyuhyun!” I clapped, trying to get his attention back to me. He turned his head towards me and smiled,

“Hm?”  he said, slowly shifting his gaze back at me

“What on earth are you looking at?” I asked him, turning around,

“Nothing, I just saw hyung with a girl…That’s all” he said, “And Aeris…About you know…Us…”

He’s going to apologize again! Woot…

I took a sip, knowing what the usual routine, starting with a, “Jagiya, I’m so sorry! I really didn’t mean it! It’s just that Lindi’s been my best friend since I was a kid! Please forgive me?” and then his usual aegyo.

“I think we should really end it this time” he said, I did a quick spit take,

“WHAT?!” I yelped, then learning that I spit the soda on his face…

He grabbed a napkin and wiped his face, “I said it…Let’s just end it…”

“B-but why?” I asked, clenching my fists,

“You and Lindi always keep on fighting…So maybe it’s best if we just…part”

“So you choose her over me?! Kyuhyun, I gave up being part of F(x) because of you! And now you’re like this?!” I questioned,

“I’m sorry” he bowed. I bit my lip, and out of anger I grabbed my soda, took off the cap and poured it all on him.

“I can’t believe you did this to me! I worked in SM for 3 years before I quit for you! You jerk! You know how much time I’ve lost because of you?!” I scolded him,

“I’m sorry! But how do you think we can work this out?! You and Lindi fighting, you don’t get along with my sister, nor SNSD…How can we…We even date when you don’t get along with the people in my life?!”

“I can try to get along with your sister! But I absolutely WILL NOT get along with Lindi and Yoona!”

“How can you not get along with my friends?!”

I grabbed the nachos and put it on his head, “I can’t believe you! You don’t know what the heck she did, and yet you think I’m the one to blame?! You jerk!” I yelled, and ran away as quickly as I could.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~End of Flashback*~*~*~*~*~*~~*

“I-I’m sorry” Alex nervously said, I looked at her and sighed,

“No need…I’m happy that I broke off with him though, I actually got to focus fully on my studies and I can be a doctor soon”  I sighed,

“I…I thought Kyuhyun was single at that time…I didn’t think he had a girlfriend or else I wouldn’t have gone on a date with him at that time…” she quietly said,

“You went out on a date with him after we broke up?” I questioned her,

She shook her head, “It was like those friendly dates you go out with people, like close friends! Never lovers! I never really thought of Kyuhyun as one”

“Until now, correct?”

“N-no! H-he’s the one that wanted us to date no matter how much I rejected to this idea”

I bit my lip, he’s using the same method as he did with me…

“But one question, have you ever had any problems with Yoona?” she asked me

“Yoona? She never really thought of me as Kyuyhun’s girlfriend.” I scoffed, “To think I use to be friends with her!” I said, then kept on looking at her, examining her body

Hm…Now that I got a closer look, I can see that she’s pretty cute…For an ordinary day to day person...But I can say that she probably isn’t SM material for her age…But she’s pretty average in weight and everything…Other than her cheeks, aish, those things can be mistaken for a baby’s cheeks! Has she never lost any baby fat?

 “So….If you don’t mind me asking…how did you two start dating?”

 I bit my lip, “He was the one that wanted to date. I use to be a trainee at SM entertainment with him, but…” I gave out a sigh, “I got out of SM entertainment to be with him…Worst part is…I was about to debut in F(x) as the leader…Why do you think they have a Chinese person as a leader? It was suppose to be me so that I could help her…but…but…I still can’t believe I gave all that up for him!” I breathed, “The first year we dated…Well…The first time he asked me to be his girlfriend…I didn’t want to…But he kept on going, ‘Noona! I’ll protect you! Please give me a chance!’”

“Wait! You’re older than Kyuhyun?” She asked me, her eyes widening as if she thought I was a kid

I slowly nodded, “Yeah, I dated Kyuhyun when I was…22? 21? Heh, I can’t even remember now…But he would always ask me to go out with him”

“W-why?”

I shrugged, “I guess it was late during don’t don promotions. SM town was performing at some Christmas fair…And some of the trainees wanted to go there to hang out. Well…After don’t don promotions I found Kyuhyun running away to have some fun. Me, being the overprotective noona for my good friend back then decided to go with him…Well…Since I don’t want to hurt you, some things happened and…I guess that’s when he first fell for me…” I faked a laugh, “The next week, he asked me to go out on a date with him, but I didn’t want to since well…I knew how many girls he had dated, and I didn’t want to be another one he could play around with…So I kept on rejecting. Then, well he asked to do this whole two week thing to make me fall in love with him. I agreed with that, but I didn’t think that I would fall for him so fast. So then…we just dated…And boy, I must tell you he really is amazing the first year. When you call him, he stays up with you all night! But then…after a while, he just…gave up.” I shrugged,  and took another sip of the lattee

“Then, um…I heard about Lindi…Who is she?”

My jaw instantly tightened, “Lindi? She’s a total complete b*tch. She’s Kyuhyun’s best friend pretty much! Look, I’m gonna help your relationship here. Kyuhyun will always chose Lindi before any other girl. She’s the kind of person that you see in dramas. The bad girl who’s in love with the main male protagonist. Or the terrible mother in law in the dramas that thinks her son only deserves the best of the best. She’s terrible. She’ll lie, cheat, and hurt you just to make Kyuhyun break up with you.”

“What did she…do?”

“I don’t want to talk about it. I just want to say that if you ever meet her, NEVER be in a room alone with her. Or else you’ll really regret it! A year after I met her, she made me want to go anorexic, cut myself, and fall off a bridge.”

“I-Is she that terrible?”

“Yes. Just because she’s the freaking main model for all those expensive brands like Chanel or Tiffany’s she thinks that she’s on top of the world! According to her eyes, everyone is obese if they date Kyuhyun or even touch Kyuhyun.” I said, trying to hold down my anger as I took another long drink

URGH! I will say this, Lindi is probably the rudest girl you will EVER meet! I am not kidding! Just 3 months after meeting her, she made me want to go anorexic! I never even thought that I would ever even want to be anorexic! But she was the one that made it cross my mind! She thinks she’s a goddess or something! Sure, when you first meet her, you think “Oh wow…She’s gorgeous!” but after a while, her beauty just wears off. She’s a rude, Inconsiderate b*tch!

 “H-how many times have you and Kyuhyun kissed?” she questioned, making me break out of my train of thought

“You’re a pretty brave girl there, anyways, during the 2 week thing, Kyuhyun would make me blush kissing me a few times a day. But during the actual dating, surprisingly we didn’t kiss as much…It was just a normal relationship.” I sighed, “Probably a few times a month?”

“O..oh…” she looked disappointed, “S-so…Did he do…Anything…Weird?”

“Not really…Other than he gave up on the relationship a year after” I sighed, “I should’ve known to have broken off with him earlier. Whenever I called him, he rarely ever said he missed me. And that’s just three months after we dated…” I said, “Oh, and just to help your relationship out, if he doesn’t seem to miss you after so long, he never loved you”

“Oh…”

“My turn to ask the questions” I said, “How did you meet Kyuhyun?”

“A-ah, well, I was suppose to live at the dorms with Donghae and I didn’t even meet Kyuhyun until the next night…But we really didn’t know each other until he saved me from ELFs”

“Excuse me?”

“ELFs, during the Bonamana music video making, I went outside to leave the studio, but then I don’t even know what happened, but ELFs started to beat me up. So then somehow Kyuhyun saw me and just saved me from them, so I guess we’ve been friends ever since” she sighed,

“Really?” I asked, looking at her “Was it because you looked like Donghae?”

She nodded, “I think that was the main reason. And I think I probably called them insane, psycho followers”

“Hmm…Bad thing to say to the ELFs who are willing to waste their time outside of a studio all day to see their members”

She shrugged, “They wouldn’t let me go, and so what could I do?”

“True, now, er, when did you two start dating?”

“We never did. Kyuhyun wanted to do this one month thing with me” she scoffed, “He uses the same tricks”

“Ah, so at the restaurant, were you trying to scare Kyuhyun off? Thinking he’ll fall out of love with you?”

“…Yeah…”

I laughed, “Kiddo, I tried the same thing when I first dated him. Wedding colors, kids, sleeping with ex, being an overbearing girlfriend calling him 24/7… All that! But in the end, Kyuhyun always said, ‘Aeri, I know you. You’re not like this’” I shook my head, and then looked at the time, “Crap…I’m sorry, but I have to go right now. The train station is going to close in an hour, so I have to go” I bowed, getting up.

“W-wait, when’s another time that I can talk to you?” she asked me

“Um…Here’s my phone” I said, grabbing a napkin, and a pen and wrote down my number, “You think you can handle it?” I looked at her, she nodded

“Of course! B-bye” she said.

I quickly ran out.

AISH! I can’t believe we talked for an hour! But that girl is going to need some knowledge about a jerk if she’s going to date one…

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Alex POV~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I just sat there…

Kyuhyun’s doing the same thing he did to her…playing me….

“She was Donghae’s sister, and I felt like I was obligated to”

I can’t believe Kyuhyun said that…He’s such a…such a jerk! I shouldn’t have ever believed him!

“Alex, I’ve been trying to suppress my feelings for you for too long…I’m tired of lying to myself…I’m crazy for you”

Lies…

I grabbed my phone. I don’t want to go back to the dorms and see Kyuhyun…I honestly don’t…

I dialed my phone and waited for someone to pick up.

“Hello?”Henry’s voice rang,

“Henry?” I stuttered,

“Alex, what’s wrong?”

“Henry, can you come to Bucheon right now?” I stuttered,

“Why? Wait, what are you doing there?”

“P-please?”

“Alex, are you going to cry?!” he asked,

“Henry, I need you right now…Please” I said, being on the verge of tears this time,

“A-alright! Alright! I’ll be right there, but where in Bucheon”

“I-it’s a hello kitty café”

“…A-alright, just wait! I’ll be there!” he said, and hung up the phone.

How do you mend a torn heart again?

I went outside to wait for Henry with a bag of cake boxes in one hand and drinks in the other. I sat on the table outside and just kept on thinking…

Obligation…I was nothing but an obligation for him…If it wasn’t for Donghae then I would’ve been nothing to him…

I looked at the sky.

Whoa, it’s about to rain? Crap…

Ten minutes passed and still no Henry… And now it’s pouring…

I hope Henry’s alright…

I can’t believe it’s raining so much right now! It’s not even Monsoon season yet! Not even close! Aish! I really hope Henry’s alright…

Urgh….Stupid heart! Why are you trying to kill me right now?! I get it! Kyuhyun’s a close friend, but he never thought of me as a close friend!

40 minutes passed…

AISH! HENRY LAU! HAVE YOU BETRAYED ME TOO?! Where are you?!  Aish! Who am I kidding?! He’s not coming….

I guess I’m really alone…

“Alex!”  I heard a yell, I looked around and saw a soaking wet Henry run after me,

“Henry, don’t you have an umbrella?” I asked him, running down the stairs with all my stuff,

“I did, but it became a bother carrying it since it was freaking hard to find this stupid hello kitty café with these stupid pink directions!” he said giving me the wet paper. I looked at him, “Now what on earth happened?!” he asked me,

My eyes started to get watery, and before I knew it…I was bawling…

“H-H-Henry” I sniffed, “A-am I just a burden?!” I asked him

“What?”

“Should I just disappear!?” I asked him,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Since it's a long chapter, will you guys forgive me for not doing the notes? ;w; and I might not do them until the triquel...Sorry... ;O; Oh! And please comment lots and lots! I seriously love them! ^^