Bed Head's true feelings

No Other Than These Famous Idiots!

 

“I don’t wanna leave yet” Kyuhyun pouted. I adjusted myself on my bed, and looked at him through my computer screen.

“But it’s 3AM” I replied, then yawned a bit, putting my hand over my mouth

“Are you tired?” he questioned, giving me a cute, pouty stare.

“It’s just that I have school tomorrow…and I’m nervous for my first day for school…” I mumbled with my eyes almost closed

“What?” he questioned, a little confused

“It’s just that, I haven’t been in school in like…forever! So I should go now since Siwon’s the one paying for it” I shrugged

“…aww…Alright” he pouted even more

“Kyuhyun, sing to me” I said, turning off all the lights in my room.

“Pick a language” he said,

“That song you sing in SS3” I replied, adjusting myself on my bed.

“Ah…Alright” he said, and started to sing to “Endless love”

 It’s been 6 days since my date with Kyu….and he’s been super busy since…I mean, the only date we’ve had was probably on skype! And that’s not good for him.

Right now, he was 40 points since he always sings to me on the phone. I mean, how can it be better? A guy serenading to you to sleep even though he’s soo busy everynight! That defiantly earns some bonus points! ^^

“Love you, and good luck at school” he whispered,

“Nite Kyuhyun” I breathed,

“See you tomarrow”

“Right” I yawned and closed my laptop with my last strength…

Definatly 5 more points…

~~~~~~~~~Donghae POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyuhyun and I are in Thailand, and it’s Febuary the 1st! Kyu for some reason wanted to go home early (urgh, probably to flirt with my little sister) while I want to see the place better! I don’t get Kyuhyun! Why he is sooo obsessed with her?! I mean, seriously! I know that she’s like…Perfect! (And that’s coming from a brother who acts like an over protective brother’s point of view haha) but he’s acting kinda…Weird…

Like his late night calls with her…We wake up at 6AM to read his Bible, then stays away the rest of the day! And yet he stays with her until 3 in the morning! I mean…Really Kyuhyun? But I’m gonna give you pointers for choosing God and Alex over sleep! ^^

Hm…

I was sitting on a chair, glaring at Kyuhyun and a Thailand actress…Is he flirting with her?

See why I don’t trust him!? He’s a huge flirt! Gah! I can’t stand it! This is exactly why I don’t want my sister to be with him! He just isn’t trustworthy enough! If he wants to date MY sister, then he has to earn MY trust! So I’m not really asking for much!

I mean, my sister is like…Well…I love her to death! I don’t want her to ever get hurt! I want to be the one that protects his little sister! I want to be a dad to her since dad isn’t here with her! I know her pain, I know what it feels to be cheated on! And I don’t want my sister to feel that pain! I failed with Hangeng, and that stupid American guy that I will probably never meet, but I’m going to fully protect Alex!

Urgh…Not to mention that the actress is like totally flipping her hair!

FLIRT!

I took a sip of water, as thoughts of Alex crying started to pop in my head.

Kyuhyun…If you only knew what it actually takes to gain Alex’s trust…I mean…She barely trusts men in this world…After dad died…she became silent…It was as if she had left the world completely because of her depression. She wouldn’t talk to me or Donghwa at all. Mom even told me that according to the host she was staying with, they would hear her crying in her room…

Gah! I can’t take this anymore! Lee Donghae! It’s YOUR fault to have caused so much pain for her! If only I had worked harder to debut faster! If only I had debuted earlier so that I could’ve given my first paycheck to dad! IF only I was there for Alex when she was hurting the most!

I sighed once more. I don’t want Alex to be hurt again…But I don’t want to hurt the maknae either…What to do?

I looked up. Okay, now he’s done flirting with the actress, now he’s going to the assistance who are now fanning him…

Gosh, Thailand is hoottttt TT___TT

I started to fan myself. I grabbed the umbrella, and opened it to hide from the sun.

“Ah, Donghae” the Thai actress (that was talking to Kyu earlier) said walking up to me, “Good job on the fliming, it was fun working with you” she smiled,

I smiled back, “Same to you! I can’t believe how white you are even in this hot weather!”

“Hot?” she blinked, and looked at the sky, “It’s pretty cool today”

“WHAT?!”

She laughed, “Yeah, I guess Korea’s weather is colder?” I nodded, “Ah, can I ask you why you were staring at me and Kyu?” she asked, I blinked,

“Oh, sorry about that, I’m just… really mad at Kyuhyun about something” I awkwardly laughed while scratching the back of my head

“Oh” she smirked, “Do you have a piece of paper?” she asked, I blinked a bit.

“Um…I think?” I questioned, honestly not caring what she wanted. I grabbed my water bottle, and tore out the paper, and gave it to her, “Why?” I asked, she looked at me with a small evil smile.

Then one of the many assistance passed by, “Assistant, pen” she smiled at her, the assistant gave her a sharpie. “Thanks” she then wrote something really fast on a piece of paper, and then gave the pen back to the assistant. “Here” she said, giving me the paper, “If you wanna gave dinner anytime to talk about your troubles with Kyuhyun, then I’m free” she said, and walked off.

…Am I being hit on? Gah! No way! I belong to someone!

…………………………….

Wait…Yeah, I’m still single =___=”

I looked at her as she walked off…She’s pretty…but she’s not my type…

I kinda like girls with more brain then just looks…Someone that can calm me down when I’m mad/sad…Someone like Alex I guess, but not my sister, cause that would be nasty! But…You know, how Alex (somewhat) tries to calm me down? In a nice, not so violent way like that…

“DONGHAE! TEXT!” my phone rang, ahh~ Did I mention I force Alex to record a text ringtone for me? Haha, it was when she was still sleeping, and now whenever I get a text, a grumpy asian girl putting on an American accent yells out my text messages! :D I’m such an awesome brother!

I looked at the text, and smiled at who it was from.

“From: Pastor’s chief midget

“YAH! LEE DONGHAE! I don’t know what happened, but I think Hyuk put your shirt in my suitcase! Do you want me to send it back to you or what?”

“To: Pastor’s Chief midget

“Well, you’re going to be back in a month anyways, so might as well keep it”

And send.

I sighed and looked at the ground.

How long has it been? Two, three…It’s been 4 years since I’ve cheated on her?

Aww…I feel so bad… I still can’t believe that she found a heart to forgive me so that we can become friends like we use to…

But I still kinda miss being a couple…

“Donghae HYUNG!” Kyuhyun clapped,

“GYUWAAa!!!” I screamed, I glared at Kyuhyun who was blinking OHHH SOOO innocently at me TT___TT

“Hyung, are you okay?” he asked me,

“I’m fine” I grumbled, and got off my seat,

“Wait, hyung, I’m hungry, wanna grab some dinner?” he asked,

“What time is it?”

“Six”

I thought for a moment, “Alright”  I sighed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~”

I keep on glaring at Kyuhyun every time I see him.  I can’t help it! I mean…I want my sister to date, HONEST! But….I don’t want her to be heartbroken….You know! Come on!!

It’s not like I’m being overprotective on purpose! It’s just…I don’t want her to get hurt…EVER!

(Plus I know Kyuhyun too well! I don’t want them together!)

Okay this is our last day in Thailand together…And I just want to get a good understanding with Kyuhyun regarding my precious little sister.

We were eating in some restaurant that Kyuhyun picked out, and I got some chicken thing, but I don’t know what it’s called, I just know it tastes good.

I looked up at Kyuhyun and stared at him…

For 10 minutes, he hasn’t been looking at me for some reason…

I gave out a deep sigh. “Kyuhyun” I started,

“Y-Yes?” Kyuhyun stuttered.

…Wait wait wait! Kyuhyun?! STUTTERING?

“Are you…stuttering?” I asked him, with my chopsticks in the noodle chicken thing…

“O-OF COURSE NOT!” he nerveously yelled

…I haven’t seen this maknae stutter since….Well…Since I met him!

“Kyuhyun?”

“Y-yes hyung?”

“Can I ask you your feelings regarding my little sister?” I asked while taking another bite of my noodles. I looked up at him to see his reaction.

He was dead. He froze. His eyes were just wide.

“Well?” I repeated, trailing the word off,

“Donghae, I’m crazy for her” he said, looking at me straight in the eye, “Even if she cares about someone else, I can’t get her off my mind”

“But are you forgetting that she’s my sister?”

“Hyung, I know that she’s your sister. I’ve been trying for so long to repress my feelings for her! But nothing works! I tried ignoring her, I tried acting mean to her! But I can’t help it!”

“But Kyuhyun, I love you as a little brother, but…I just don’t see you and my sister working out”

“It will work out”

“How?!”

“I’ll do everything to work it out! I don’t wanna lose her hyung! I know that you love her to death! Heck! I was surprised that you acted like someone mature rather than your usual self! When you’re with the boys alone, you act like a 5 year old! But when Alex is around, you somehow change into this…Overprotective brother who won’t let his sister do anything that could hurt her!”

“It’s because I don’t want her to get hurt!”

“I know! But she has to learn!”

“She’s learned enough already! She’s gone through 3 break-ups already, a hard past, and a dad who’s resting in peace!”

“Then I’ll stop her pain!”

“How?!”

“I won’t let her get hurt again! I’ll catch her fall! Hyung, you gotta understand! I’m in love with her!”

I let out a sigh, “What is Alex to you?” I questioned, he blinked,

“Huh?”

“What is Alex to you?” I repeated.

He thought for a bit, as I zipped up my bag, and threw it on the gound. I sat on the bed and stared at him until he came up with a good answer.

“She’s my unicow” he muttered,

“What?”

“She’s my unicow”

…Did I get that right? UniCOW?!

“Excuse me?”

“UNICOW! SHE’S MY UNICOW!”

PFFFF

“What?”

“She’s….Unbelievable…Crazy special…The person I never thought in a million years to have existed…She makes me happy, and I don’t wanna let her go” he smiled like an idiot. “I don’t want to hurt someone as precious as her, she’s the girl that people talk about saying that there’s a girl like that somewhere! She’s…Well…Too perfect for me…I’ve known her for a year already, and day by day…” his smile got even bigger, “I fell crazy in love with her”

He’s a good possibility now…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~;

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! BUT FINALS ARE COMIN UP!! SO yeah....
No letters since i'm too lazy to right them! But I still do keep them! ^^
i've had a bunch of people ask me whether she's real or not ^^" But it makes me happy! It makes me feel like i'm doing a good job at making Alex feel realistic! ^^
Anywho! 143!!! (guess what 143 means! :D) and please comment! You don't know how happy that makes me feel!! :D