Yunho Time?

No Other Than These Famous Idiots!

 

~~~~~~~~Alex POV~~~~~~~~~

“Alex, you’re here” Yunho smiled, I smiled back.

Okay, calm down. Calm down heart…Stop beating so fast…calm down…Calm down…Calm…Down…

“A-A-ANNYOONNNGGHAESEEYOO” I stupidly replied.

Okay, if this were an anime, then I would be banging my head against the wall and the wall would be breaking…WHY AM I LIKE THIS TO YUNHO AND JUST YUNHO ALONE?!

dbskyunho.jpgAish! Shoot me….

He sat down on the bench next to me, and patted my head, “You’re too cute” he laughed.

I gulped, and just sat there, my heart beating a million times faster.

Okay Alex…Breathe…Breathe…Breathe….

“Anyway! We never really formulated a plan about being the love angel now did we” he said. I shook my head nervously, “Well, I was wondering if we could make a deal”

“What kind of deal?” I asked, turning my head sideways,

“I help you with your love life, and you could…possibly help me with mine?” he nervously said,

My eyes widened. What?

I opened my mouth to say something, but he cut me off.

“So, first about you and…Henry? Right?” he smiled,

“A-ah…About that” I said, looking down

“What’s wrong?” he said, staring at me,

“I’m just…I don’t really think it’s time for me to date anyone” I admitted,

“Why?”

“There’s just so much love drama going around in the dorms…And it almost drives me insane! It makes me mad sometimes to just think about it! I mean, I just found out that a certain member is a huge flirt!” I breathed,

“…Are you talking about Henry or Kyuhyun?” Yunho asked, I looked at him,

“How did you guess?”

“So it’s both?” he asked, “I expect it out of Kyuhyun since he’s dated a lot of girls in 5 years. But trust me, he’s the one that doesn’t really break up with them. It’s just the girls. The last girl he broke up with was in the summer of last year…And he was planning on getting her back too get back with her—”

“It’s just Kyuhyun, and you mean Aeris right?” I cut in. Yunho looked at me, and nodded,

“Yeah, how’d you know?”

“I met her not to long ago… And…the members told me part of the story, but can you tell me more about it? What do you mean he was planning to get back with her?”

“Well…She was going to become the leader in F(x), but then she gave it all up for Kyuhyun. She told me that the other motive was because she can finally pursue her dream of becoming a doctor”

“If she wanted to become a doctor in the first place then why did she join SM?”

“She was street scouted. She told me that she was just singing while on her way to visit her friend when Soo Man scouted her for SM. She agreed to it, and put becoming a doctor on hold.”

“Oh…Continue with your story”

“Well…Kyuhyun broke up so she would pay less attention to him. He only did that so she could focus fully on her studies …But…I guess he fell for some other girl on the way” he sighed, “I’m surprised though…I really thought that maybe after his contract with Super Junior up, he wouldn’t resign because of her and just live a normal life with her…And probably spend the rest of his life with her…But I guess not…”

I bit my lip, “So…How was her relationship with Kyuhyun?” I asked him. Yunho looked at me,

“Should I really be telling this to you?”

“Kyuhyun met her at an Italian restaurant she worked at…And I heard part of the story…Besides…Don’t you know me? I’m Donghae’s little sister! If any problem happens with one member, it affect the entire group…Like with Kangin’s hit and run” I sighed.

He looked at me, “Well…Kyuhyun…He was really in love with her…Her would call her every day when he had time…Honestly, the only time he tried to ignore her was when she went to school…He wanted her to just…Be free from hiding from the paparazzi…But she couldn’t because of him…So he pretended to have fallen out of love with her so she could break up with him…but it turns out that it didn’t happen so he broke it off with her…But she’s doing well now a-days, she’s dating someone new, and she’s the top student at the university”

I smiled, “That’s nice….Then…What about his other girlfriends?”

Yunho blinked, “Well…I don’t really know what happened to them…They all seemed nice, and like they fell for him, but they all would just break up with him…Like the one from November…I can’t even remember her name, but she was crazy for him! But I guess she met Lind and everything just…Fell apart”

“Okay, I’m curious. Who’s Lindi? I mean, Henry and Aeris warned me about her, but I don’t understand how bad she can be!”

“She’s someone who can even make Siwon mad”

My eyes widened…That bad?! I mean, yeah, I physically hurt Siwon…But he’s never gotten mad at me (unless he finds out it’s his fault in the end) he usually just pushes it aside…And say, “God’s watching ya know” but…Siwon being mad?

Never….That’s almost impossible! God’s #1 fan can’t be so…So…

AIGO! Just thinking about Siwon getting mad is creeping me out! Does his nostril flare out? Does he have fire in his eyes? Does he curse? OMO! Siwon?! Cursing?! Whenever he “Curses” it’s more like kid words like “Darn it!” and “GYAAAMAANN!” (for God and the D word?) And “What the fudge?!”

Yes, he’s a Jesus guy, but so am I! And I just can’t believe it….

SIWON CAN GET MAD?!

“Alex?” Yunho asked, grabbing my attention,

“What do you mean by Siwon mad?”

He sighed, “One time I don’t even know what happened, but she made Siwon really mad by talking about his sister behind her back. Going, ‘She’s really related to Siwon? She’s not even Christian’ and ‘So much for being a Choi! Why would she even give up God for something as stupid as that?’” he sighed, “When Uki heard about that, she almost stabbed her, if Siwon and Donghae weren’t there holding her down, then Lindi would’ve died then…”

“Whoa wait! Uki almost tried to kill her?!”

“Uki’s really sensitive to the topic of her religion…” Yunho sighed, “It’s a long story that you should ask her about…”

“Wait, Uki’s not a Christian?” I blinked,

“No, she changed her religion” he simply said, “It’s a whole different story but yeah…”

“Wait, so how did Siwon get mad?”

“He yelled at her, telling her to never come back again unless she apologized”

“And did she?”

He sighed, “In a way yes, but when she said ‘I’m sorry’ it sounded like she didn’t meant it” Yunho shrugged.

I bit my lip, and stared at the river in front of me….

She’s that bad…?

“You know that wall in the hole that looks covered up in Siwon’s room?”

“What do you mean? He doesn’t live with us”

“I mean, in Leeteuk’s room. Near his bed…That’s the one that Siwon made”

My eyes widened, “Eh?! That’s from him?!” I asked, remembering that covered up hole in Teukie’s room.

“Leeteuk was trying to Calm Siwon down, but Siwon just blew it on the wall and yeah…He ended up with a bloody fist and Teukie ended up with a whole in the wall with blood in it…Oh! And A broken desk, lamp, and laptop”

“Whoa” I said, my jaw dropped…Never knew Siwon would be so…violent…

“Tell me about it! But luckily Siwon’s rich! But aish! When he reaches that limit, he blacks out…Just like Uki”

“Wait, wait, wait! Uki blacks out when she’s really mad?! Then I haven’t seen the worst of it yet?!” I gasped, remembering the broken lamp Uki threw at me when we first met….Ah…Good times…Good times…

“Oh trust me, it gets WAAAYYY worse! The night Donghae cheated on Uki, she ran to the DBSK dorms, and pretty much EXPLODED in my room! SM was not very happy to see my bed, desk, closet door with the railing and bookshelf all broken…But she fixed everything, but still…Just…Aigo!” Yunho sighed, “Uki was screaming, and crying at the same time. I had to lock the door in case she was to get out just to destroy the other rooms! When she was finished destroying my room, she broke down and cried.”

 I stared at Yunho and just imagined Donghae just—wait a second! “Donghae cheated on Uki?!” I shouted,

“SHH!” Yunho hushed me, “Yeah, that’s why dating Jessica to us was a shock”

I pouted. As much as I like Jessica (ish) and as much as I think Uki’s a strange child, Donghae…That’s just wrong!

Donghae, I’m soo disappointed in you…

 Yunho’s phone rang; he looked at the ID and smiled immediately. I looked at him as he started talking to it.

“Ah! you Yunho said, my heart stopped.

Isn’t you a girl’s name? Wait… he said he wanted me to help him with his love life…So does that mean…He has…Then the girl he likes is you?!

My heart stopped…

Yunho has a girl he likes?

skipbeat11sc9.png

Right now, I might be sounding like an idiot, but can you blame me? My bias for 5 years has another girl he’s interested in… (Possibly) He’s probably dating another girl!(Possibly) Yeah, I can try to approve, but it still hurts you know? It’s like…To Siwon bias, what if you saw he was dating a girl? Kinda like what happened to Shawols! I felt so bad for them when everyone found out that Jonghyun was dating Shin Se Kyung because, a love between fans to an idol…it’s just hard to explain. Sure, I’m one of the fans who would support whoever DBSK were dating, but…It still hurts you know? A mind of a fangirl, I guess you can say that there’s a little hope that you and your idol can be together…

Strange isn’t it?

An idol isn’t supposed to fall in love with a normal person…

That’s pretty much law…

But fangirls still cling onto that hope…

Yunho hung up on his phone, “So..Was that the girl that you like? you?” I asked him.

He nervously smiled, and just scratched the back of his head, “I guess you can say that” he nervously laughed.

I feel like someone is stabbing me right now, “Oh…” was all I could say with a smile, “So…how long have you been dating?”

“Hm…I guess you could say next week is our one year anniversary”

There’s another knife in my back…

“Oh…So what do you need to help me with?” I asked him,

“Actually, she called so I could meet her right now…Do you want me to walk you to the station?” he asked, I shook my head,

“No, I’m fine. I look like a guy so people might not think that I’m a defenseless girl” I smiled, he looked at me, and jokingly messed with my head,

“Alright kiddo, see ya” he smiled, and walked away.

I looked at his figure as he walked away.

…Why?! Why am I such an idiot?! I really thought Yunho and I could really happen? Yunlex could happen?

Yeah right….

Face it Alex…You can’t date a good guy…They’re all the same….

No they’re not…

Yunho, Hangeng, Ki-hun…They’re the same…They’re just going to break your heart!

What about Kyuhyun?!

HEcalled you an obligation didn’t he?

……

I sighed, and just sat at the bench…I can’t believe it…I was the idiot to have actually thought Yunlex would be possible! Heh…I feel like an idiot when I was a teenager! When I would spend hours learning what Yunho liked, spending my money on DBSK things…I feel so…dead? Is that the right words? Hurt?

AISH! Curse my fangirl mind!

I got up from the bench and started walking to the train station.

It’s already 11? Wow…I wonder where Yunho and his girlfriend are going…Aish, Alex, what were you thinking. He’s not going to do it I mean, this is the only time Celebrities can date without being distracted by paparazzi…

I grabbed my train card, and put it on the machine so it can scan it. Then I walked into the train…

I can’t wait to just go home and take a nice rest…

I sat at a random seat where no one was near, and put in my earphones and played the songs that were in my phone.

Sara Bareillas’s Love song

“Head under water 
And they tell me to breathe easy for a while 
The breathing gets harder, even I know that 

You made room for me, but it's too soon to see 
If I'm happy in your hands 
I'm unusually hard to hold on to 

Blank stares at blank pages 
No easy way to say this 
You mean well, but you make this hard on me”
she sang. My foot was tapping to the beat…And before I knew it, I was humming to it.

“I'm not gonna write you a love song 
'Cause you asked for it 
'Cause you need one, you see 
I'm not gonna write you a love song 
'Cause you tell me it's make or breaking this 
If you're on your way 
I'm not gonna write you to stay 
If all you have is leaving 
I'mma need a better reason to write you a love song today 
Today

For some reason…This song is somehow describing my feelings for Kyuhyun right now…I don’t know why, but it just does…

I listened to suju songs this time…My favorite? It’s you….I love it! I even memorized the chorus! It’s usually stuck on my head for some strange reason! Aigoo! Who knew Suju songs were so good? (ELFs, I do not wanna hear from you how good Suju is! Especially from hardcore ELFs!)

My phone started playing to “Kiss goodbye” (Leeteuk), “Ting Ma Ma De hua” (Jay Chou), and some song that Uki accidentally put on my phone because it sounds like a Big Bang song. I looked at the name, “What can I do?” by Seungri..

…He’s from Big Bang right?

Aigo, forget this! The train stopped at my destination, I walked out, and headed home.

Once I got to the doors, I put the key in, opened the door and saw Kyuhyun and Donghae fast asleep at the kitchen table…

I walked towards them, “Kyuhyunnie! Fishy! Wake up!” I said while shaking them.

Donghae was the one to wake up first, and looked at me, “Alex! You’re still innocent right?!”  Was the first thing he asked me…Not a, “How have you been?” or an “I missed you!”

Sheesh…The first day he sees me after being in Thailand, he asks me that?! Gosh Donghae!

“Yes Donghae, I miss you too” I sighed, “And why didn’t you tell me Yunho was dating?!”

He was silent for a bit, “Oh that’s right…I forgot...” he mumbled, then looked at me, “Are you going to be okay? I know how hard it is when a fan gets heartbroken”

“Was it when the Jessica and you scandal happened?” I asked him, sitting down next to him, “When it happens…it’s just does” I shrugged, “I can’t blame him for not wanting to be single forever” I sighed. Donghae looked at me,

“Hold on, I’ll make Ramen” he said. I smiled.

That’s my brother all right….

“It’s fine Donghae, I’m just gonna go to sleep” I yawned, and walked into my bedroom.

It’s going to be a blue tomorrow…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`;

I wanna say first that the anime picture was traced :D and then i'm going to update one more chapter today unless you guys give me 50 comments for this chapter! :D Love you lots!! bye!! :3

P.S. LOOK WHAT you DID! LET'S GO TO THEIR WALL AND KILL THEM! >:D (haha jk)

P.S.S. I hope you're not a guy..Then you'd be Yunho's girlfriend when I used the  you thing...awkward~~