Chapter 7

Don't Go

One months later..

your pov;

I woke up early today, cause i need to prepare breakfst for oppas today, and Kris ge gonna leave to China today, why so fast? i'll miss gege.. i pouted. after i washed up i rushed down to the kitchen to prepare breakfast, as i prepared some foods for breakfast, dyo oppa came down. "wahh, princess you woke up early today? should i help you? " dyo oppa kissed my cheeks. "yeah, good thing you're here oppa, can you set up the table and wake up others?" i said and smiled. "ookay!" dyo oppa replied.

after a few minutes.

i'm done with the breakfast! and dyo oppa is waking up others now, i heard whines from them, aigoo my oppas.. i giggled. sonn, i saw suho, kris and dyo oppa came down, kris ge with his luggage, i felt sad as  i eyed the luggage. the they come to the dining are, "good mornign princess" kris ge hugged me, "good morning ge" i said and kissed his cheeks. "wahh, you made all of this __-ah" suho asked. "eung! i hope it doesn't taste bad" i said.  we wait for all of them arrive at the dining area and all of them greeted me and start to eat. "wahhh, daebak, i never know that you can cook, you should cook often __-ah" baek oppa praised me. after a while, all of them finished their breakfast. and it's time to go to the airport, but not all of them. me, tao ge, suho oppa are the only who will go to the airport. while otherd just bid their goodbye at home. 

in the car..

i sat at the back with kris ge, i hugged his arms, and kris ge my hair and keep on saying " don't worry i'll be back soon " i just nodded.

at airport..

i keep on following kris ge, i don't want to let kris ge! i feel like i'm gonna cry soon.. 

soon kris ge's flight has been called, before kris ge pass through the passport check station, i cried and kris ge hugged me tightly, i felt a tear dropped on my shirt, i looked up and saw kris ge eyes were red. "gege, don't cry.. i'm gonna miss you soo much, ge, please take care of yourself there and don't forget me, ge, call me everyday okay." i wiped away his tears and he nodded. " ___-ah, take care of yourself too, be good to oppas don't be naughty you know, ge don't like it, don't skip your meals, don't fell sick, you don't want your ge worried right, wait for ge okay.." kris ge said and wiped my tears but i can't stop crying, why do i feel like he's gonna gone forever, i hugged him tightly. he hug back but have to let me go as it's the last call for his flight, he bid his goodbyes to suho oppa and tao ge. i saw tao ge's glassy eyes then i hugged him to comfort him. then, kris oppa pass through the passport check up, i waved at him and he waved back and turn away. i cried in tao's ge arm as we exited the airport. tao ge keep on comforting me saying it's okay.

 

at home..

as soon as i opened the door i run straight to my room and cried so hard, i heard a knock on my door but i don't answered it and i heard footsteps nearing, suddenly someone hug me, i hug him back cause i smelled sehun's cologne. i cried in his arm, about 20 minutes, the i stoped. as soon as i stoped, sehun break the hug and pushed my chin to meet my eyes.

end of your pov

sehun's pov;

as soon as i pushed her chin up i saw that beautiful eyes become puffy because of she's been crying like 20 minutes or more and i can see sadness in her eyes " aigooya.. look at these puffy eyes, you just become ugly ___-ah not the cute twin i know. " i smiled and ___ punched my chest but not that hard, and she giggled a bit, now i can see that smile again.. " do you think it;s funny oh sehun??" she asked as she widened her eyes, but it looks funny with those eye bags. i just bursted out, then i felt a pillow landed on my face. " serve your right" ___ said. i keep on laughing.. and then i heard her giggles, we keep on playing until kai suddenly came in and got hit by the pillow. we both laugh out loud, cause kai face undescribeable. suddenly "YAH!!! stop it guys, now go to dining are now! it's lunch time i'm hungry waiting for you twins! " kai shouted, we stoped laughing and we just stared at kai cause we never see this side of kai, maybe he just not in mood today, and he left the room. we stared at each other than laugh again after that we rushed down cause afraid of kai will bursted out again.

________________________________

cried again while doing this chap.  huh, emotional author i am.

chapter 7 up! sorry for the late UD xx

- authornim