Chapter 1

Don't Go

* knock knock* ' aigoo, she must be tired..'. "___-ah, wake up! You're late for your first day school! Or else Sehunnie will leave you." Kris said.

You awake by his deep voice, and hugged him " geee... can I skip school for today?" you pout. " Yaaahh!! Skip school not ge's style okay so wake up! Before I call D.O to wake you up" he said. " Nooo!! I'm awake now!" You rushed to the bathroom. 'Ahh how can she be cute right after she woke up?' he taught while giggled. 
------------------------------------

"Good morning sleepy head!" sehun said. " Yahh!! You giant! I'm not as lazy as you at least huh! "you said, "yah yah! Stop fighting you twins, ppali eat your breakfast and go to school" D.O said.
------------------------------------
"___-ah palli! We're late and you walk like a tortoise, seriously? " Sehun said. " Can't you guys stop fighting like for a while. ughh why am I stuck with this two" kai said. "So bad, no one can stop us (see what I did there) even suho oppa. * mehrong* " you said.
-----------------------------------
Three of them arrived school and as usual all girls and boys fangirl/fanboy over them. ___ being protective over her twin and brother start to cling over them and start to cursed every girls that woo over sehun and kai. Both of them just giggled towards their sister's behaviour. 
-----------------------------------
* school's bell ring* 
'Finally!! I got to meet oppas at home!'
"Yahh! Kkaja, what are you waiting for?" sehun said. "aish, i knoww.." you rolled your eyes annoyed with sehun.
-----------------------------------

Your pov;

"Aish, oppas are not at home again! Today gonna be boring, I left alone in this house! Well not alone act but with sehun and kai, and they just take a so called 'nap' "i mumbled myself. .

End of pov
Later that night..

"____-ah oppa's home!!" Called baekhyun. ___ ran downstairs and hug baekhyun and others and lastly Kris. " How's your day girl? " Asked Tao. " It's good until Sehun start to annoyed me as usual" you replied. " yahh!! Sehun ah, hyung told you to took care of her right?" suho said. " Whaat? I took care of her.. She's the one who annoyed me first with those tortoise like walk" sehun said. Then, the oldest xiumin "yahh, stop with that poker face sehun ah, come dinner served guys!". "Wahh, seriously? you guys don't trust me? this is not fair! kai hyung's there at the scene, right hyung?" sehun, "i don't know.. " Kai replied. " Aishhh, you're lucky that you're the only girl. " Sehun said pouted. The others just laughed at him. And they started to eat and go to sleep.. 
___________________________
it's my first time writing here.. i posted this on my wattpad account, and i did this chapter using my phone and sorry if it's too short. ><