Chapter 10

Don't Go

continuation of the previous chapter...

___________________________

your pov;

After we've done breakfast, they asked me to join them playing some video game, but i decline their offer, "sehunnie, can we talk for a while?" i ask him and dragged him to my bedroom without waiting for his reply..

sehun's pov;

i started to feel uneasy when ___ dragged me towards her bedroom 'did she heard what suho hyung said earlier?' i thought, then ___ slammed her door "aigoo, you surprise me." i said.

your pov;

i slammed the door and face sehun. "soo, mind explain me about kris ge?" i asked, i tried to control my anger and sadness cause kris ge lied to me, as i thought about it i nearly bursed to tears but i manage not to. i saw sehun hesitate to answer it " please! tell me oh sehun!" i beg, and he must know that if i called him with his full name it's mean i'm serious. " okay, i'll explain, look, calm yourself okay " sehun said as he asked me to sit first. i sat down and waiting for sehun to continue, " okay, to be truth, kris hyung go to china cause he need to go throught surgery as his heart condition wasn't that good for dancing, yeah, kris hyung doesn't want you to know about it, cause he don't want you to worry bout him, today he'll be admitted cause tomorrow morning, he'll go through surgery" sehun explained and i can't control anymore, i'm crying. 

sehun hugged me to comfort me, " don't cry, you know hyung is strong person right" i nodded at his statement, " WHY?! why you tell me now? WAEEE!! " i screamed and punched his chest as i cried harder, then i heard footsteps rushed to my bedrooms " what's wrong sehun ah?" i heard chen oppa asked sehun. " ___-ah already knew bout kris hyung" sehun replied "ahh, mianhae ___-ah for not telling you earlier" baek oppa said " NO!! i hate you guys! don't you know how i feel? i felt betrayed by my own oppas" i said.

i heard all of the gasp surprised, " noo, it's not beacuse we betray you, we just don't want you to worried about hyung" luhan ge said as he come closser to me " don't touch me! " i said the luhan ge stop what he going to do, " what if that day i sent him was the last time i met him?! someone buy me a plane ticket to china now!! " i screamed and i cried louder, " no, you can't ___-ah, hyung will be okay, don't worry" kai said, i hugged sehun tighter as i felt sorry for shouting at them. sehun tried to calm me. sehun asked oppas to leave as he tried to have some talk with me and comfort me.

sehun's pov;

____ cried too much until my shirt soaked with her tears, ahh, i felt bad for her " you know what ___-ah, for the first time hyung said that he got bad heart and he have to go through surgery, we're all lost of words, you know it's unexpected, hyung is soo nice, he don't want you to know bout his disease, at the end we're failed to keep his promise for not telling you, but we're all worried about him too, okay, so chin up my twins we need to go through this and give hyung strength" i said and she nodded "sehunnie, sleep with me tonight, i'm not in a mood to talk to others, so stay with me" i nodded, adn as soon as she finished i felt her body leaning on me and fast asleep. i put her to bed and message hyungs bout her condition and all of them decided to say sorry to ____-ah tomorrow, hoping she'll be better tomorrow.

_________________________________