Chapter 4

Don't Go

Next morning.. 
You awake by Sehun's scream "___-AH MY TWIN!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! " he barged in your room and hug you.. "It's our birthday already?!! YAAAYYY!!! " You hug him back. 'What will oppas did for us? mmm, I'm curious' you thought. 
-----------------------------------
'I'm gonna ask oppas if they remember what day today is. hehe ' 
"Good morning xiumin, D.O and lulu oppa! " You greet " oh good morning. " luhan replied and smiled. "Oppa, you know what day is today? " You asked excitedly, "mmm, what day today is dyo ah ?" xiumin asked D.O "mm, sunday? why?" D.O reply. " Ahhh, nothing, I forgot what day today is. Hehe thanks. " And you got out of the kitchen with sad face and you felt like crying. ' How can they forgot? ahh, i'll just ask others than. ' 
While in the kitchen, "yahh, do we have to do this, i feel bad for her. " Luhan pouted, "it's okay hyung, later in the evening they'll be surprised" d.o said smiled. 
-----------------------------------
You went to Tao's room to wake him up " Taoooo geee!!!" you poked his cheeks " mmm, whyyy.. ahh i need another 5 minutes, please" he said with his sleepy voice. "no!! you have to wake up now!!" you shout suddenly Tao grab you and hug you on the bed. "Please... " He did his aegyo. "Ughh fine! but first answer this question, what day is today? " you asked. "mmmm, what's wrong with the question did you forgot days already? It's sunday obviously _____-ah" tao answered. "Ahh, okay then. Hehe" he sees you pout at the same time you thought ' even the most caring bro doesn't remember my birthday?!! ughh' ' mian ___- ah we already planned a surprise party for you.. ' Tao thought as he smiled. 
----------------------------------
After lunch, luhan and kris bring you and sehun out for movies. Andd it's their treats, you're happy but you feel sad at the same time cause no one wished you accept sehun your twin.
--------------------------------
After you guys watched the movie, luhan treat you lunch and kris went to bathroom act. He went to pick up your present. " wahhh it's so nice. Thank you. " Kris said to the promoter. ' She must like it.. ' he smiled.
--------------------------------
Kris drove you guys home, but he didn't go straight to home but he stopped on the park nearby, "gege, what are we doing here? i'm tired, i want to go home." you pout " tired already? let's go to park it's been a while right" luhan said. " Yeah, let's go ___-ah" sehun excitedly said. 
--------------------------------
Suddenly, yours and sehun's eyes are covered by a cloth? " Bwoyaa hyung! I can't see" sehun shout " can you not be soo loud sehun ah" kris complained. You giggled. 
-------------------------------
"SUPRISED!!!!!" you shocked by the sudden noise as your eyes uncovered by luhan. You closed your mouth and cried. " Yahhh, you cry baby.." sehun said as he comforted you with hug. Then, dyo said " GROUP HUGG!!" They gathered and hug. 
"Guyss, i'm hungry.. " Xiumin said "aishh, umin hyung with his food never be apart" chanyeol tease. "Aigooo.. Stop crying birthday girl, surprised much? I know your oppas are the best right?" Yixing said and wipe your tears. "Now enjoy the party ___-ah, sehun ah " chen said. " Thanks oppas/hyungs" you and sehun said in unison. " Wahh you guys 18 now.. I can't believe it.. " Kai said. 
-------------------------------
At night. 
Your pov;
" Sehun ah, ___-ah come down a moment we need to give you something" baek oppa shouted. " Naeee " we both shout back. "Soo, here's the gift. I hope you guys like it." kris said smiled. " Wahhh hyung!! This is my style! Yehet! " Sehun jumped happily. "Now open yours ___-ah" i nodded as respond. "Wahhh it's sooo nice.. " It's a necklace with pentagon shaped charm and 'xlksybccdtks' engraved behind the charm. " Thanks oppas/ hyungs" we said in unison. " Glad you guys like it. Happy Birthday again twins.. " Kris ge said with his gummy smile plastered. "I want to tuck __-ah bed! " Tao offered. " Okay!! " I said. 
End of pov.
-----------------------------------
" How's today ___-ah?" tao asked. "I won't forget what happened today.. Thanks gege.. I thought you guys forgot what day today is. " You pout. " Aiyyy, we'll never forget yours and sehun's birthday.." Tao smiled and kissed your forehead. " Ahhh, i'm so tired.. I need to sleep now ge. Goodnight." You kissed tao's cheeck " goodnight, sleep well, sweet dream, i love you.. " He pat your head and head out if your room. 
_________________________
The end of chapter 4!! 
Yayy!! I know it's lame.. Pfftt i'm not good in surprise making. Btw, enjoy.