Chapter 3

Don't Go

Skip to next week.

' tomorrow is ___-ah and sehunnie's birthday.. Mmm, what should we do? I'll just discuss it with others.' Xiumin the eldest thought. 
In the chat room (without sehun and you)

Baozi hyung : 'guyss, tomorrow is 12 April!! it's ___ and sehun's birthday! Did you guys forgot?!'
Troll jong : 'ahhh, i almost forgot! thanks for remind me hyung'
Kkaebbaek : ' aigoo, you're bad brothers to them, how can you forgot? ' 
Deer lu: 'yaahh! stop fighting, so what we're gonna do? Tomorrow is their 18th right?' 
Derp yeol: ' you're right hyung, what's the theme? '
Suho : ' what about park theme?! ' 
Dyo : 'call! I'll cook! I'm gonna make kimchi spaghetti! it's the twins fav. '
Tao : 'waahh i'm so excited!! I'll do the preparations! Who gonna join me? '
Kim kai : ' me! Since i got nothing to do.. ' 
Yixing : ' i'll just help dyo then. '
Laxy hyung : 'okay call! I'm gonna settled up for the presents. '
End of conversation. 
-----------------------------------
During lunch break, Kris go to jewelry store to order custom made necklace for you. And bought jackets and shoes for sehun. 
-----------------------------------
You at home watching tv while others are busying themselves. Since it's saturday you got nothing to do and you doesn't remember that tomorrow is your birthday. ' Why do the oppas are so busy? They didn't even notice me. ' you thought while sighing. 
----------------------------------
You walked to the kitchen and so D.O checking foods in the cabinet. You back hugged him "oppa, i'm hungry.." "oh okay, i'll cook for you when i got home from grocery okay? i'm going!" D.O said. " can I follow you?" you asked with excited face "sadly no.. you have to stay home, since it's raining outside I don't want you get sick " he said and you pout, he kissed your forehead " don't make face like that, you know i can't resist it. " he laughed. "Tch, arraseo" you stomped out off the kitchen and go back to living room. ' how can she be cute when she's throwing a tantrum' d.o thought. 
------------------------------------
"i'm home!! ___- ah, where are you? " D.O shout. "Hyung, she's asleep, why are you so late? now i need to wake her up, you know she's a heavy sleeper. " Sehun rolled his eyes. " Hehehe, mian. There's a lot to buy sehun ah. Anyway thanks! I'll prepare the foods. " d.o replied. 
-----------------------------------
In the bedroom. 
" ___-ah wake up!! " Sehun shout. You not even move an inch. " should i try new technique? " He smirk. * pooof* he jump on your bed and hug you " yaaahh!! You giant! Don't you know you're heavy as hell?!!" You shout " that's what you got sleepy head! * mehrong* " sehun said. Then suddenly, xiumin came in " yahhh!! Who teach you how to swear ____-ah ?" you glared at sehun. " Yah! Sehun! How dare you teach her the wrong thing? " Xiumin said as he smacked sehun's head " bwoyaaa!! I don't even teach her that!! She's the one who suddenly swearing. Aishhh, you guys should learn to trust me too, this is not fair" sehun cried. " Ewww, you're a cry baby.. " You mocked him. " Stop it guys! I'm done with both of you. Ughh " xiumin said and ran out of the room. You just laughed at him.
------------------------------------
Later that night.. 
"Oppas let's watch movies together!!" You asked everyone on the dining. "Sorry, we got things to do with the business" suho as the representive said. " Ahh, whyy.. Fine. I'll watch it alone. " you said. The others felt bad for you but it's one of the plan. They have to do it. 
------------------------------------
It's already 12.30 in midnight. You haven't sleep yet but you felt your eyes gonna gave out soon. And yeah you're right you're fell asleep while watching movie. The others asleep in their room, but chanyeol suddenly came down to get a drink from the kitchen but he saw you sleeping on the couch. He pick you up bridal style and tug you in the bed. " Happy Birthday princess. You're 18 now, but you're still a baby to us. " He kissed your forehead and head towards his room. 
___________________________

End of chapter 3! 

comment, subscribe and upvote!